Author Topic: Being able to throw money on the ground by using a money rain animation.  (Read 5848 times)

Offline Bokila

• Regular Community Member
  • Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
        Hello, i've seen around alot of games which have this animation included. It is actually called make it rain and it is an emote which makes you look like you are throwing money in the air. Since it is a pretty famous one I thought that we could add it in CIT but with a slight change that you can actually throw your money on the ground so people can collect them(some sort of Hit but you won't actually have to die). The thing is I don't have any file of the mod that can be added but I am sure it is not a really big deal to create it. It will work like this :
  • The command of it will be /makeitrain (amount of $)
  • The minimum amount to throw will be $100,000 and the maximum $1,000,000
  • The whole anim will be on a 10 times loop. For example if you do /makeitrain 100000 it will throw 10 times, 10k each. (so basically 10% of the total amount you've chosen, 10 times)
  • We already have this object in GTA SA (usually spawns in the original gta sa after you kill someone) and we could put 10 of them on the ground (1 each time the npc does the anim) so people could come and collect the money.

Example of how it works in GTA 5:
Show content

Example of how it works in Fortnite:
Show content

EDIT:
  • There will be a limit of 2 seconds for collecting each money stack.(Per player)
« Last Edit: 05 11, 2019, 01:59:10 am by Bokila »
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
This is some real shit nigga, we need this to be implemented, who will be throwing money on whores? That's right, it would be me. Also it would be great if someone could pick the money you throw, this will make it even better.

Offline Bokila

Also it would be great if someone could pick the money you throw, this will make it even better.
That is the point. Players should be able to collect the money. I already mentioned that in the main post.
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
on whores only?surely after killing someone which it will result in a provoke of course,and then it will result in a mute to that guy after he insults you..
there is b>send money bruh
useless suggestion for me ,as I said it will bring only mutes and maybe bans
 :cros:

How can you be so sure and relay about people getting punished?
Only immature can be provoked by that.

This of course wont be used only on hookers as you said.
It also can be used in tons of ways to make events like hiding money and let people find it or reward someone by using this feature.

It seems cool,yes there's bank transfer but there a lot of possibilities of doing events by this feature or simply have fun with other players therefore I am positive with this suggestion.

Just some limitations should be added as well so people wont bypass the limited restrictions that exist in the server

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Bokila

on whores only?surely after killing someone which it will result in a provoke of course,and then it will result in a mute to that guy after he insults you..
there is b>send money bruh
useless suggestion for me ,as I said it will bring only mutes and maybe bans
 :cros:
What are you even talking about? Bans and mutes? For what? For throwing money? Do you even know the server rules? Also I didn't say anything about throwing money on whores. You can do it for fun as Freebird said or you could create different types of events.

but what i'm saying is true and will happend either LV or LS
First of all, animations are disabled in LV so this wouldn't be enabled there.
Secondly, there is even a /wanking and a /piss animation in CIT. How would throwing money would be a higher way of provoking someone? When you throw those money you actually give the players your money so it's like a /hitme feature.
Dude you shouldn't even have the right to vote on this board. Everything you stated is nonsense. (Also it's pretty much clear why you are downvoting and bringing non sense arguments https://imgur.com/a/0kjS2IP).
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Bokila

this feature surely will happend in LS
if I kill someone and throw money ,isnt this gona be a provoke,and what if the guy has nothing to do with this game anymore,hes gona flame me and maybe start some bad religion discussion,wont this result in a ban if i'm not mistaken?
plus as I was saying there is b>send money ,and also like u said /hitme feature, good luck adding something doesnt make anysense in this server,instead of add something that can upgrade ls condition and make it better
I said in my previous post that there are other animations which can provoke people way more than throwing money at them (money that you actually lose).
Flame you and start some religion discussion? What it wrong with you? This has nothing to do with this feature. Someone can even flame you and talk about your religion for doing nothing therefore another invalid argument (and pretty stupid imo).
Also, there are alot of suggestions which bring nothing new and fun for the server, just slight changes to some features which were already added. I believe that adding this into the server would be a new way of entertaining. Also please if you hate me that much just sms me and stop spamming this topic with invalid arguments. I will respond to all of your forum PMs regarding why this should not be added and if I find a valid point, i, myself, will add it here or request a lock based on your arguments.
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
[/center

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Man, it is really great idea to do that and it will be more useful especially in the birthdates, events, parties...etc but I just wanna add a simple thing to your suggestion...You are able to throw the money in all the DIMs so you make it more fun. And honestly I would applaud you for that suggestion.

Positive  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
Don't mind that one person who's spreading hate.

I am upvoting to this suggestion since it has some realistic sense when it will be implemented in the game.  :tick:
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline Gunnar

• Junior Community Member
  • If you can't defeat me , go quit
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Gunnar/Sky*
  • Squad: eTernalTriad\oG
this suggestion might be good , it fits on roleplay or in any giveaways such a great idea . Upvoting :tick:

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
This can be used for Role-play specifically and for Parties, no offense. Throwing money is somewhat we needed this, we already have a salute for everyone to use on, this one too for Malibu-Club, Car-show, etc. Positive.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline M4A1ASAD

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Michael Jackson King of Pop
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: M4A1ASAD
seem right. It may not be important, but it is a detail that can be used as a resource for internal events or a simple animation for youtube.

:tick: :tick:

Offline TrixieTang

• Junior Community Member
  • young mexican kid
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: lovely
Make it rain! just 4 fun  ;D

:tick:

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
First, the money will be taken from your own money in-game or it is just an animation for fun?
IF the money will be taken from our own money, so the minimum & maximum amount of money are too much.
Second, the animation look like good in GTA V & Fortnite, but I don't think that it will be good/professional in GTA SA.

Third, I think it should be like that:
1- The minimum amount = $10,000  , the Maximum amount = $100,000
2- The money will be taken from your own money in-game.
3- you will make it rain by using your money, and it will be thrown 10 times every time without considering the amount of money (10 times for any amount of money).
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
First, the money will be taken from your own money in-game or it is just an animation for fun?
IF the money will be taken from our own money, so the minimum & maximum amount of money are too much.
Second, the animation look like good in GTA V & Fortnite, but I don't think that it will be good/professional in GTA SA.

Third, I think it should be like that:
1- The minimum amount = $10,000  , the Maximum amount = $100,000
2- The money will be taken from your own money in-game.
3- you will make it rain by using your money, and it will be thrown 10 times every time without considering the amount of money (10 times for any amount of money).
ofc from your own money, it's yours, u are able to waste ur money on anything.

so people could come and collect the money
that means if u throw money people will be able to collect them, If it'a not your own money then it'll be abuseable by friends and group mates ain't it?
« Last Edit: 04 11, 2019, 01:38:17 pm by chaiNN# »

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
Great Idea! So It will be good for events, party, etc.., /makeitrain is too easy to use. :tick:
Work until your idols become your rivals!