Author Topic: [Guide] Discord  (Read 12276 times)

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
Re: Discord - Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: 14 10, 2020, 10:43:20 pm »

Is possible that the bot can't be invited to more servers?
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #16 on: 16 10, 2020, 03:25:59 pm »

Is possible that the bot can't be invited to more servers?
Seems like that from the message, not sure.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #17 on: 20 11, 2020, 01:57:21 am »
I don't know if this would be intertwined with your discord theme, but I also thought it would be wrong to create another discord theme just to explain a new function that discord added a couple of months ago, which is:

"Enable Community!"
Show content
if you run a community, you can now designate your server as a “Community Server” inside Server Settings. This enables our team to build and release new features that are custom-tailored for communities, and a number of them are ready today, including the following:

• Welcome Screen: Set up a personalized welcome screen for new visitors of your server so they know what your community is about and where to start. This way, they can immediately head to the welcome and rules channels instead of wandering around lost.
  • Announcement Channels: These are special channels that enable you to broadcast messages beyond your server. Users can “Follow” your announcement channels and receive those updates directly to their own servers.
  • Discovery: You can display your community directly on Discord’s Server Discovery no more having to advertise somewhere else to attract new users! At launch, this will be limited to servers with more than 7,000 members, Partnered & Verified servers.
  • Direct Community Updates from Discord: New features and changes from Discord can significantly impact your server. To help keep up to date, you can now select a moderator-only channel for official Discord updates. We’ll give you that heads up so you and your moderation team will always be prepared.
  • Server Insights: Server Insights provides information about your server that can let you know how your community is doing and help you make informed decisions to improve it. How many members joined last week? How many of them have talked? How many left? At launch, Server Insights will be limited to only servers with more than 500 members, Partnered & Verified servers.
« Last Edit: 20 11, 2020, 04:58:05 am by LoLcO »
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.