Author Topic: CIT bot command list & Is there a server statistics bot available?  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
CIT bot command list
What is the list of commands that the CIT bot has? I only know the ".online" and ".dverify".

Is there a server statistics bot available?
I know that TheSlow was working on one, but it has stopped working... So is there an active bot that provides server or player statistics?
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.

Offline Wesse

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ownage
  • Ingame: Wesse
You can get every information about discord from F1>Discord.
CIT does have Discord, link is: https://discordapp.com/invite/R4CUQRD

You are able to send private messages from Discord to in-game online players, simply use $pm <player name> <message> on #main-echo channel in CIT2.net Discord, or PM the command this: CIT Bot#5059. use /discordre <message> to reply to Discord messages.

You can disable receiving PM's in '/settings'.

- You can now sync group chat (and a few more things are done as well like warnings) to Discord. Use /gdiscordcode to get the instructions to invite the bot, and how to link it, then invite the bot and ensure you are in the right channel and type the command you have been given which would look like (.link <code>). If you want to unsync/unlink it, use /gforceunlink IG. Both these commands require you to have the permission to delete the group. If neither of the above work and you think something has glitched out, use /grefresh which also required the same permission. Still doesn't work? Send Relerx a PM. There are certain discord commands which you can use as well. Use .unlink to unlink it from discord (requires Administrator permission on Discord like .link), and .online to find people online. Now you can just type there and messages will go ingame. If bot doesn't send any message, the bot may not be having the appropriate permissions.

- You can use '/gsetdeltime <time>' to automatically delete messages after <time> hours on Discord. This includes EVERY single message (your messages) after the time has passed. Use .deltime to check it on Discord, or use /gsyncinfo to check it in-game.

- You can link stuff to Group Staff Chat (/gsc). Use /gdiscordcode gsc to link, and it will provide the instructions. Be careful remember the command for linking gsc is '.linkgsc', not '.link'. You can use the other group commands on this, just add a 'gsc' like I added in '/gdiscordcode gsc'

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
What is the list of commands that the CIT bot has? I only know the ".online" and ".dverify".

Refer to Wesse's reply. That might be helpful.

I know that TheSlow was working on one, but it has stopped working... So is there an active bot that provides server or player statistics?

This is CIT's API: http://jarno.pro/stuff/api/ab.php (non-official as CIT's was disabled long ago) it might help you create your own Discord bot.

Thank you, Java.