Author Topic: [+++] Making duty tag showing in local chat for PC/CB/SO.  (Read 2211 times)

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Hey dear community, I get an idea for you, I'll make it clear and short.

This topic will be directed to PC/CB/SO, we all know they're the head of their teams, and there's a big part for them to lead their teams. Thus, it's highly important for the players in their teams to recognize them.

The current system, there's a duty tag showing behind their names when they talking in team chat, like:Sheriff[Chief]
And what's more afaik when inside CE the PC and CB will show a tag in frond of the name like: [Chief]Sheriff when talking in localchat, but it's for CE Only.

I believe there must be a situation is when your head of the team is talking to you in local chat, and you don't even notice he's the head.  :kek3:
Le'ts check this:

There's a poor girl asking for help, and here comes WeirdDragon69, well, his name is weird an we don't know what the 69 actually means.
Show content
Kidding, he's [CIT]Drago, he changed his name for test.
So If we don't know who WeirdDragon69 is, we will just think he's a normal player like the others and maybe wanna scam others, unless we see he talking in teamchat, then we notice he's SO.

So here comes my suggestion, Making duty tag showing in local chat for PC/CB/SO.
For PCs and CBs, when they talking in localchat out side CE or anywhere, the players in the same team will see their duty tag while in police chief and criminal boss occupation only.
For SOs , when they talking in localchat ,the players working as civilian team will see their duty tag.
Edited:
For PCs and CBs, when they talking in localchat out side CE or anywhere, the players in the same team will see their duty tag while in police chief and criminal boss occupation only

Greetings;

- PC / CB / SO The purpose of rank is to help the community
- Eg, when a new player asks us a question about the civilian side via local chat, they need to know that we are the Team Chief. because if he knows this, he will think that he will get a more accurate and sure answer.

Also, Uzaki said everything for me, no need more word need, Positive  :tick:
This is quoted from SO SqueX, he helps me a lot by making this suggestion, and I think what he stated help the community to understand this idea much more.
Now that's a good suggestion. Team leaders should have tags should have the tag anywhere to be known as team leaders and be always there to help and lead, not only in CEs, but in ARs, Riot areas and such:tick:
As a State Official, sometimes I'm trying to help, or even warning for being misconduct or bad behavior, especially for new one, he won't know who I am because there's no tag showing if I talk in local chat.
I believe it's important for PC and CB when warning a team member in local chat!!  :tick:
« Last Edit: 02 05, 2022, 09:18:50 am by TwCafe »
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Making duty tag showing in local chat for PC/CB/SO and Guide.
« Reply #1 on: 29 04, 2022, 05:18:26 pm »
I can vouch that it is indeed important that players are able to clarify which is who, specially on particular situation as for mentions above on TwCafe's Statement. Situations like CE and AR, can be very hectic and fast paced. Things happen simultaneously that players, both crim and cops, Hardly notice the chatbox, and if they do they'll most probably be reading only the message and most of the time ignoring who did sent the message. With TwCafe's Suggestion, it will help emphasize the Commands or simply just the words of what he labels as "Head" of the sector or the POLICE CHIEFS and CRIMINAL BOSSES.

Now, in the other spectrum of this suggestion, the Guiders tag, I did talk to TwCafe and showed him few stuff about Guiders and how its features works, specifically the [Guide] Tag. Now I do agree that having the [Guide] tag show on localchat is very helpful. But as of now, I believe the Current Guide tag is great and fluent itself. Base on his explanation earlier on our conversation, He meant to suggest and add that the Guider tag will be available and displayed all of the time, since Guider tag only shows up when Players do /helpme and then we, guiders, warp towards that players to help him or if we use our Country chat. Which I think really make sense, and on my own opinion even tho Twcafe's suggestion is comprehensible, I still prefer how the current Guider tag works rn.

Instead, What I would suggest regarding the guider tag is that it should be added on TEAM CHAT. Lately, I have noticed that most of the questions from new players comes from being civilian, with that, ofcourse they will start to ask and inquire questions using the TEAM CHAT. Thus, Creating a situation where our GUIDER TAG becomes very important, to help new players or inquiring players determine what or who we are as a GUIDER.

We Discussed that it would be wiser to create a new topic regarding the Guider tag to lessen the confusion of each suggestion.
LINK FOR THE RELATED TOPIC ABOUT GUIDER TAG: CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUGGESTION TOPIC!
« Last Edit: 29 04, 2022, 05:56:00 pm by Uzaki »

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
« Reply #2 on: 29 04, 2022, 05:45:53 pm »
I can vouch that it is indeed important that players are able to clarify which is who, specially on particular situation as for mentions above on TwCafe's Statement. Situations like CE and AR, can be very hectic and fast paced. Things happen simultaneously that players, both crim and cops, Hardly notice the chatbox, and if they do they'll most probably be reading only the message and most of the time ignoring who did sent the message. With TwCafe's Suggestion, it will help emphasize the Commands or simply just the words of what he labels as "Head" of the sector or the POLICE CHIEFS and CRIMINAL BOSSES.

Now, in the other spectrum of this suggestion, the Guiders tag, I did talk to TwCafe and showed him few stuff about Guiders and how its features works, specifically the [Guide] Tag. Now I do agree that having the [Guide] tag show on localchat is very helpful. But as of now, I believe the Current Guide tag is great and fluent itself. Base on his explanation earlier on our conversation, He meant to suggest and add that the Guider tag will be available and displayed all of the time, since Guider tag only shows up when Players do /helpme and then we, guiders, warp towards that players to help him or if we use our Country chat. Which I think really make sense, and on my own opinion even tho Twcafe's suggestion is comprehensible, I still prefer how the current Guider tag works rn.

Instead, What I would suggest regarding the guider tag is that it should be added on TEAM CHAT. Lately, I have noticed that most of the questions from new players comes from being civilian, with that, ofcourse they will start to ask and inquire questions using the TEAM CHAT. Thus, Creating a situation where our GUIDER TAG becomes very important, to help new players or inquiring players determine what or who we are as a GUIDER.
Thank you @Uzaki and @SqueX , but since it's different from the guide system and the job teams, I'll make this topic for the PC/CB/SO only. And Uzaki will make a new topic for the guide team.  :thumb:
TAIWAN No.1
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member

Offline SqueX

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 29 04, 2022, 05:49:43 pm »
Greetings;

If I don't know who AC|SqueX is, I will just think he's a normal player

- PC / CB / SO The purpose of rank is to help the community
- Eg, when a new player asks us a question about the civilian side via local chat, they need to know that we are the Team Chief. because if he knows this, he will think that he will get a more accurate and sure answer.

Also, Uzaki said everything for me, no need more word need, Positive  :tick:
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline Uzaki

• L1 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Making duty tag showing in local chat for PC/CB/SO.
« Reply #4 on: 29 04, 2022, 06:01:47 pm »
I would be very disappointed if every someone will discredit this suggestion. I believe it has a very strong credibility as it is a combined idea between multiple sectors of the Server, that includes PCs, CBs and SOs and even us Guiders.

Thoughts are well-layed and well thought.
My Vote would be Positive  :tick:  :tick:

Offline Brondo

• Junior Community Member
  • No one is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #5 on: 30 04, 2022, 06:24:22 pm »
Good suggestion, it would be easier to recognize if there are any leaders around, and might provide better communication between the leader and the others nearby
In my opinion it would also have a nice and formal look to it which cannot harm anything
Positive :tick:

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #6 on: 30 04, 2022, 06:56:40 pm »
Now that's a good suggestion. Team leaders should have tags should have the tag anywhere to be known as team leaders and be always there to help and lead, not only in CEs, but in ARs, Riot areas and such.  :tick:

Offline CoPe.

• Scary Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Just be happy :)
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: CoPe
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #7 on: 30 04, 2022, 08:47:48 pm »
As a State Official, sometimes I'm trying to help, or even warning for being misconduct or bad behavior, especially for new one, he won't know who I am because there's no tag showing if I talk in local chat.
I believe it's important for PC and CB when warning a team member in local chat!!  :tick:

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #8 on: 30 04, 2022, 08:55:45 pm »
/online PC/SO/CB to know if you're talking to a specific "team leader" or getting trolled by someone pretending to be one.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
« Reply #9 on: 30 04, 2022, 09:54:02 pm »
I'll vote positive, its simple yet beautiful, making the duty tag show in local chat is a nice idea! Positive  :tick:
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline KaceM

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: KaceM
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #10 on: 30 04, 2022, 10:21:11 pm »
This will make it easy for new players to know their leader in AR or something like this. Positive

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
« Reply #11 on: 01 05, 2022, 02:47:02 am »
/online PC/SO/CB to know if you're talking to a specific "team leader" or getting trolled by someone pretending to be one.
@Raef Hey Dear,
In some cases, we can't expect the team member do that command, especially rule breaking involved.

edited:
I believe when a PC or CB find their team member misconducting such as blocking CE entrance, or misusing barriers.
Show content
-Criminal bosses get the ability to recover vehicles, any vehicle that takes a place in a criminal event trolling it somehow, any vehicle that blocks CEs interiors. Any vehicle that affects an activity being done by criminals in a negative way such as blocking/trolling.
-Criminal bosses have the ability to kick and ban trollers from the riot area.

Despawn a vehicle as SO, may verbal warning before taking actions, it needs you talk to him in local(face to face), and better have a duty tag with you, isn't it?
Show content
4.2. You may not hide vehicles in use when cleaning the farm, unless the vehicle is being used to troll/crash/block.
4.4. You are given this ability to hide vehicles in the farm that are not used and therefore cause FPS drops to people when they pile up. You can also hide the ones standing alone in the middle of the farm, despite the ghost mode, due to the FPS drops. Out of the farm, you may only hide larger vehicles or planes in the middle of the road.
4.5. In special cases of recovering a vehicle outside the farm, it may be an advantage to have a screenshot.
« Last Edit: 01 05, 2022, 04:09:15 am by TwCafe »
TAIWAN No.1

Offline HaMa

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HaMa
« Reply #12 on: 01 05, 2022, 08:29:27 am »
I don't know why when the head of the team is talking in local won't show up the tag for their team members, this should have been added.
In some cases, players spamming in local chat, we cannot see what the head saying, it's like we need [EM] tag for CEM in local chat while in an event. :tick:

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #13 on: 01 05, 2022, 08:39:30 am »
This would be great, most of the times when I was hosting activities as a criminal boss I had to guide and instruct the activity participants through teamchat due to my Boss title being visible only there which had as a result, those criminals who were not taking part on the activity, were obligated to view my TC messages which were not relative with their gameplay. Making such a duty tag being visible in local chats will help a lot the team leaders to guide a certain activity via local chat without having to spam the teamchat in order to get the required attention using the duty title.
Going Positive.

Offline Knife

• Donator L3
  • its not just a game !! its emotions
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Knife
  • Squad: DoMinos_squad
« Reply #14 on: 01 05, 2022, 10:00:01 am »

It's really important for the team players recognize their team heads immediately, making it outside anywhere, like we have it in CEs. :tick: