Author Topic: [ADDED] Adding Squad history.  (Read 1002 times)

DeadlySehse.

[ADDED] Adding Squad history.
« on: 11 06, 2014, 10:02:07 pm »
Hello CIT,

Today I decided to re-suggest to add a history tab to the squad system (F3), since a lot of stuff happen and we need to know about it, like ungrateful members leaving, promotions/demotions so we can keep track of what is going on in the squad. This suggestion was suggested and denied before due the lack of votes, so I decided to bring it up again, maybe it could bring enough votes this time.

/discuss.
« Last Edit: 13 06, 2014, 05:09:15 pm by Arran »

Offline KareemFTW

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: KareemFTW
Re: Adding Squad history.
« Reply #1 on: 11 06, 2014, 11:16:00 pm »
Well As you stated I suggested this before and two other people suggested it before me. Anyway I believe that this really needed because It will be really too easy to keep up with your Squad updates with the Squadhistory feature, Since every Warn/Promote/Demote/Kick/etc. will be available in the Squad history as Sqauds sometimes forget to add something to their Changelog on the forum. So I'm totally Positive with this suggestion.

And I would like to add if the squad history got added, It should contain filters aswell as the current Group history so we can separate between different actions there.
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Adding Squad history.
« Reply #2 on: 12 06, 2014, 06:35:50 am »
this is extremely needed. I look at TSA's members and have no idea how long they have been here, how many times they joined and left, and when they were last promoted, this will be helpful. Upvoted
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany