Author Topic: [ADDED] Adding repair kits and removing quick fix.  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
[ADDED] Adding repair kits and removing quick fix.
« on: 05 06, 2014, 07:55:51 am »
Hi community, sometimes our vehicles blows up in emergency situations and we cant fix it so I think that would be helpful feature.

We will able to sell/buy repair kits from F7 and also It's will be craftable. 1 repair kit = %20 HP up for our vehicles, you have to get off your car to use it. You need to type /userepairkit or X> click vehicle > userepairkit to use it and you have to wait 3 mins to use another one. With this feature quick fix will not be useless so quick fix should be removed.

For 1 repair kit you will use up 1 oil 7 irons and 3 electronics.

« Last Edit: 12 06, 2014, 06:43:38 pm by Arran »

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding repair kits and removing quick fix.
« Reply #1 on: 05 06, 2014, 08:02:38 am »
What about the donators? we don't want to craft we just fix it for free cause we paid for this ability, think more.
I'm nature.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Hellsing

« Reply #2 on: 05 06, 2014, 08:21:18 am »
What about the donators? we don't want to craft we just fix it for free cause we paid for this ability, think more.
I'm nature.
Do you know what is quick fix ? I think you dont know cuz I never said remove this feature from donators. So that suggestion for non-donator players.

btw quick fix(being able to fix your car when it has +%90 hp, not evet quick anyway.) for everyone even donators can use this feature but it will be useless if my suggestion added.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 05 06, 2014, 08:47:06 am »
Do you know what is quick fix ? I think you dont know cuz I never said remove this feature from donators. So that suggestion for non-donator players.

btw quick fix(being able to fix your car when it has +%90 hp, not evet quick anyway.) for everyone even donators can use this feature but it will be useless if my suggestion added.

Uh sorry, I thought the other repair option. In this case this suggestion will be more fun than doing it quick without making any sense.
But what about pressing X > Car > Use repair kit ?
You don't have to click on yourself  or use /userepairkit command, That will be easier.
Anyway voting positive.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Hellsing

« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 2014, 08:50:28 am »
Uh sorry, I thought the other repair option. In this case this suggestion will be more fun than doing it quick without making any sense.
But what about pressing X > Car > Use repair kit ?
You don't have to click on yourself  or use /userepairkit command, That will be easier.
Anyway voting positive.
Gonna edit now but command should stay imo so players can bind it and clicking vehicle more senseful so thanks for your opinion.
« Last Edit: 06 06, 2014, 06:11:47 am by Hellsing »

Offline Hellsing

« Reply #5 on: 07 06, 2014, 07:14:45 am »
You just made this suggestion because you and other non-donators wanna act like donators when you're NOT! This feature was made available only for donators! There was also another topic like this, but it didn't get anough upvotes or whatever and got locked! You don't like it? Call a mechanic and have them come to you, maybe offering a large sum reward if they can come and fix it. Or just go to mechanic job and fix it yourself. That's what I always do. Downvoted!
Calm down honey.. Firstly I'm DL1 in game so I'm not non-donator. I explained the same thing to Joker about that quick fix but probably you didnt read our posts. Also I cant understand what is the reason of this anger woah.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 11 06, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.