Author Topic: [ADDED] Payment for criminals holding Jefferson Motel.  (Read 4206 times)

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
Re: Payment for criminals holding Jefferson Motel.
« Reply #15 on: 11 06, 2014, 11:02:26 am »
Dont use Hashtags lol ,
Cops only incoming money source is killing wanted players . Without us getting wanted you dont get money . You kill us you get money but  we kill you guys we get like less than 1/4 of the money you guys get killing us . You're saying its our choice to kill cops or not , imagine if no one killed cops for 2 weeks . Would you like it , oh you wouldn't right ? . About the hospital fee go compare that with a jail fine or the ammout of ammo we waste . You could die 20x and we would still loose more money and im sure during that 20 deaths you would kill at least 1 criminal and that would give you more money so basicly youre just gaining.

I didn't call your opinion ignorant I called you ignorant . You're clearly just thinking about the law side instead of thinking of booth sides , Without crims Cops would be Absolute nothing and Criminals would be nothing without cops as well , we need each other so we should help booth sides grow and attract peoples interested not make 1 side poor and one rich.
I see where you are coming from but I did consider things from both sides before posting. Yes, I agree with the fact that cops and crims are closely related and one cannot live without another, afterall this is a CnR server.About paying jailfine, you don't have to. You can wait if you want. You are more than welcome to get wanted again after leaving the jail. And it's not all about the money is it, I know you guys kill us for fun. Yes, in some way, we might earn a wee bit more than you in LS/SF but cops don't normally turf and you earn loads when you turf.
Anyway this is going off-topic.

My vote on this is still negative but I would probably go for positive if it's added to the criminal event rotation (BR,DS etc.) but I believe it is highly unlikely. Moreover there's this new addition recently(SFB). I would also upvote this if cops get paid for clearing JFM beofre a certain time period, maybe 15 minutes and as you said, crims get paid for holding for a certain period of time.
« Last Edit: 11 06, 2014, 11:25:37 am by Lynx »

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

jpleite

« Reply #16 on: 11 06, 2014, 11:33:44 am »
Yes, in some way, we might earn a wee bit more than you in LS/SF but cops don't normally turf and you earn loads when you turf.

well im glad you've now see what my point is all about , but I don't really agree with this ^^ , groups like TSF barely turf we are a killing cop group. Cops also have to choice of turfing which I often see them do . But yes we are going off topic . thanks for giving your opinion I now respect your vote .

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #17 on: 11 06, 2014, 12:09:44 pm »
My vote on this is still negative but I would probably go for positive if it's added to the criminal event rotation (BR,DS etc.) but I believe it is highly unlikely. Moreover there's this new addition recently(SFB). I would also upvote this if cops get paid for clearing JFM beofre a certain time period, maybe 15 minutes and as you said, crims get paid for holding for a certain period of time.
You must be kidding me. So the cops will get money for clearing JFM and they already get like 15k per criminal?, holy :o that's a lot of money and yeah you're really biased for your side, turfing gets us money but we still can go to LS because there is a huge part of the server dedicated  to CnR.
EDIT :
I think it would be more efficient if it worked like this.

Let's say if you're own on your you make 10k every 3mins for staying alive in JFM. The more crims there is the less money you get; The more cops there are or have been in JFM the more money you receive per 3 mins of being alive and active inside JFM.
Added to the main post, thanks.

Saiven

« Reply #18 on: 11 06, 2014, 08:29:11 pm »
We all know that holding JFM doesn't last more than an hour, maximum so I can see no abuseable side for my suggestion and thanks for reading.

You can easily stay an hour with like 50 criminals. Disable the armor if you are damaged in the last 15 seconds would be fine.

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #19 on: 11 06, 2014, 08:56:40 pm »
You must be kidding me. So the cops will get money for clearing JFM and they already get like 15k per criminal?, holy :o that's a lot of money and yeah you're really biased for your side, turfing gets us money but we still can go to LS because there is a huge part of the server dedicated  to CnR.
EDIT : Added to the main post, thanks.
I'm sorry if you thought I was kidding cos I ain't. Not every cop gets a kill and those that don't also pay for the ammo they use. If this suggestion gets accepted, crims get money regardless of kills, be it 0 or 7. I am suggesting this because it would be fair for both sides. How is it fair that one side gets money for occupying the area and the other side doesn't for the effort they put in to clear it? Btw, there is a time limit in which we have to clear it in, if we fail to do so, we get no money but instead you get more.
« Last Edit: 11 06, 2014, 09:48:13 pm by Lynx »

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #20 on: 11 06, 2014, 10:21:28 pm »
Based on 'minutes' inside? I'll downvote for that. You can literally standing in JFM main shotout are for like 30 minutes (or more) even without trying killing those cops and doing nothing and still not die. Criminal survivability in JFM is set too easy, I think.

Quick comparison:
  • As a cop, I die like one time per one minute in JFM. In 10 minutes, it cost me almost 20K for hospital charge, medic heals, armor, ammo, and rapid transport. Averagely, cops get one arrest per 3 minutes inside with average earning of 4K per kill; More if lucky, less if unlucky. In 10 minutes, it only equals to around 12K income. It's definitely not profit.
  • As a criminal, well, surviving 10 minutes is way to easy. Averagely, I could survive in JFM as criminal for 30 minutes with very minimal damage and camp quite something WL. Criminals go to jail but due to cops hard survivability, it's pretty balanced outcome after all.

If you want reward for criminal, I think it's better be based on kills. Something like 1k per killing one cop or whatever. And that's fair.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #21 on: 12 06, 2014, 12:33:53 am »
Based on 'minutes' inside? I'll downvote for that. You can literally standing in JFM main shotout are for like 30 minutes (or more) even without trying killing those cops and doing nothing and still not die. Criminal survivability in JFM is set too easy, I think.

Quick comparison:
  • As a cop, I die like one time per one minute in JFM. In 10 minutes, it cost me almost 20K for hospital charge, medic heals, armor, ammo, and rapid transport. Averagely, cops get one arrest per 3 minutes inside with average earning of 4K per kill; More if lucky, less if unlucky. In 10 minutes, it only equals to around 12K income. It's definitely not profit.
  • As a criminal, well, surviving 10 minutes is way to easy. Averagely, I could survive in JFM as criminal for 30 minutes with very minimal damage and camp quite something WL. Criminals go to jail but due to cops hard survivability, it's pretty balanced outcome after all.

If you want reward for criminal, I think it's better be based on kills. Something like 1k per killing one cop or whatever. And that's fair.
Thanks for losing the suggestion's main point. I already said that camping is a problem and would be highly abusable but I bet you didn't read so here I am repeating my self again, campers with low WL would get some negligible money and those who waste their ammo/medkits and other equipment would gain high WL for sure and that would make them get a good amount of money to refund the lost materials. Okay, I agree about Lynx's suggestion so let it be.

I would also upvote this if cops get paid for clearing JFM beofre a certain time period, maybe 15 minutes and as you said, crims get paid for holding for a certain period of time.

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #22 on: 12 06, 2014, 12:59:36 am »
Thanks for losing the suggestion's main point. I already said that camping is a problem and would be highly abusable but I bet you didn't read so here I am repeating my self again, campers with low WL would get some negligible money and those who waste their ammo/medkits and other equipment would gain high WL for sure and that would make them get a good amount of money to refund the lost materials. Okay, I agree about Lynx's suggestion so let it be.
Eh, slow down tough guy. This is your main point: "It'd be like when you enter JFM and get the stars for 'Entering JFM with intent to do harm', you will be rewarded with X Money per X minutes" and this is your edit 'to prevent abuse': 'I'd also like to add the payment being given regarding the current WL, like someone with (Examples coming, nothing serious), 1 WL would get '10$' and someone with 100 wl would get '1000$' per x Minutes.'.

Well, not all criminals start with 1WL in JFM. there are those who kill outside with already high WL, there are those who run from crim events and managed to go in the JFM interior, etc. Let's say they have 100WL already and not doing it inside the JFM. So yea. Doesn't sound like 'payment from JFM' to me. That's why I said based it on kills instead.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Srbinsegal

« Reply #23 on: 12 06, 2014, 04:55:43 am »
Why noy like this..
Payment starts when 20 crims are inside JFM.
And for every 5 min crims get X amount of cash.
And its over when last crim dies inside of JFM.

Payment should rise every 5 min.  For example it starts with 1000$ and rise for 1000$ every 5 min. Thats not so much. On 30 min players get 6000$.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #24 on: 12 06, 2014, 04:55:04 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.