Author Topic: An Armed Robbery can't take place BEFORE a Criminal Event  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Slow

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
What criteria does your suggestion meet?

- Reduce inconvenience.
- Increase balance or fairness.

Some of the recent updates have improved the overall attendance rate in Criminal Events, but there's still a big issue. And before all of you come up with the statement of "Armed Robberies can't take place while a Criminal Event is in progress" then let me tell you that such a solution is not effective and this suggestion is different.

1) Issue: Imagine waiting 90 minutes for a Criminal Event but barely anyone attends because there's a bigger robbery in progress. Just to illustrate, take a look at the following screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Read the chatbox in the second screenshot: "AR was far more important. There were like 2 enemies in BR" which was a senseless statement because obviously everyone was at the Armed Robbery, thus, barely any people attended the Criminal Event. Thereupon, some individuals are valuing events based on useless and futile numbers rather than on the entertainment provided.

2) Solution: Make it so an Armed Robbery can't start within 8 minutes before a Criminal Event.

Peace.

Offline Nepenthe

• Regular Community Member
  • The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
Re: An Armed Robbery can't take place BEFORE a Criminal Event
« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 2020, 09:24:14 pm »
Ars are a problem when a ce starts or the time counter hits 3 min. We already have a system for this but people still go to the ARs even in thr last  second they have. 8 minutes is a bit harsh but instead od that we can add a system that doesn't ends right away instead it waits ar to end if ar end is gonna be in that 8 min and don't starts again until ce ends. Positive :tick:
« Last Edit: 10 11, 2020, 09:32:33 pm by UwitSwaq »

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 2020, 09:36:09 pm »
The thing Uwit mentioned can work since it's better to not to cut it right away while people spent effort to go there or spent money etc.. Ending it within that 8 min would be better but the idea can work and solve the situation even without it. My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #3 on: 10 11, 2020, 11:04:12 pm »
I attended that BR yesterday and I remember everyone being at the Armed Robbery instead of attending, inside was me and another criminal versus a cop who we  killed and then got barely any rewards for since nobody attended. This happens daily, some CE's are filled and take the entire 30 minutes to finish but some others are just "skipped" because people don't attend, which is stupid considering that it takes 90 minutes for one to start and that the rewards are great. I remember they made it so a new AR can't start during or right before a CE starts but that clearly doesn't work, which is why the timer that stops AR's should be increased. Positive.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Manexi

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #4 on: 11 11, 2020, 12:00:11 am »
I am Positive with you Slow.
I have been thinking about this situation for too long because when I play as criminal per example after waiting 90min to attend a Criminal Event, sometimes due to the running AR, no cops attends the CE and it ends with waiting for another 90mins..

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #5 on: 11 11, 2020, 09:56:56 am »
It's really an annoying issue, both teams will split up for who want to attend the AR or who want to attend the CE, but usually, the officers will respond to the AR first to clean it, then they will respond to the CE, while there are 10+ criminals in the CE and 2-5 officers, which is giving advantage to the criminals to win the CE easily, so the suggestion is making balance for the both teams. I'm Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #6 on: 11 11, 2020, 11:18:35 am »
Actually I noticed it a few days ago so I was sure that someone would suggest modifying this so it is not okay now that it is modified it will be good because it is in AR and when there is CE and you move the criminals to the most active place for this reason I will I'm positive because it will simply solve this problem
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #7 on: 11 11, 2020, 11:53:12 am »
I am aware that this situation really negatively affects us, the police, and I fully support your suggestion. Granting a small period of time to the police and criminals in the meantime will be good for both sides in terms of justice and comfort. It will also make the CE we wait for 90 minutes a more effective event. I hope your proposal will be accepted and necessary measures will be taken. So I'm Positive.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #8 on: 11 11, 2020, 02:10:34 pm »
I think we have to add this, as you mentioned above. We wait 90 minutes for playing 1 Crime Event. Then when it time come, you find out that most criminals still doing Armed robbery. Even I personally didn't noticed that CE running, I just kept on the AR because there is a big robbery. So I am supporting this suggestion.. Because if we add this feature Crime event will be active more. AR always in progress, but CE only one times every 90 minutes. So adding this will make criminals and cops will participate CE and it will be active more. And also 8 Minutes before CE starting is good time. Positive.

Offline Traxex

• Las Felipinas
  • L2 Staff
  • Let Freedom Ride
  • Group: The Renegades
  • Ingame: [CIT]Traxex
  • Squad: Velentzas
« Reply #9 on: 11 11, 2020, 02:17:13 pm »
It would be a good suggestion as I can see whenever I'm at CE I thought cops aren't attending but when I see the ARs there are 20+ cops which is they can't attend or CE will be ended when there are no cops at CE(1 min.). if this suggestion will be added both team can easily prepare for the coming CEs. Positive.
Traxex added as Filipino helper(21.08.2020 Vampire + MaZika + Rellic)
Traxex added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)
Traxex added as Trial Criminal Boss along with a warning due to security concerns. (02.11.2020)
Added Traxex as Moderators. (12.12.2020 GMs)
Traxex added as In-game Chat Moderators (25/02/2021 SalaR + Burner + Brian)
April 26th: @Traxex Accepted for SCM -- Jaguar + FFMs
Nex0, Traxex, Egekan, Darius, WooDy, iFrank added as Trial Staff. (Head Staff 21.07.2021)

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
« Reply #10 on: 11 11, 2020, 05:33:01 pm »
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=366827.0

When random old me suggests the same thing the community votes negative for every retarded reason they can think of. If it takes someone with pretty purple squares under his name to have people support this, so be it. Voting positive.

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #11 on: 11 11, 2020, 09:50:42 pm »
Most of us experienced this annoying problem the Criminal event ends within 6 minutes due to lack of both criminals and cops sometimes the reason behind this problem and as you stated it it's the armed robberies being the main reason basically because the both sides still busy with the armed robbery even if the criminal event is started and even if there is a restriction that stops the armed robberies but as we can see this seems not suffcient. upvoting :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #12 on: 12 11, 2020, 06:18:32 am »
When a CE is going to start, some crims go to AR's specting a low cop attendance, spliting our forces and bringing down the CE's. This suggest solve that issue and give a break to increase the stores robberies in the midtime. POSITIVE  :tick:
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #13 on: 12 11, 2020, 12:31:19 pm »
When the purple statement comes above that CE is going to start in 3 minutes, suddenly the criminals start an Armed Robbery and I just get confused that where shoud I go. I prefer that the ARs should be disabled when 5 minutes are left for a CE to start as we wait 90 minutes for it and waiting for 90 minutes is not a joke. Positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 12 11, 2020, 05:18:01 pm »
- Increased the time that a new armed robbery won't start if a criminal event is starting soon, from 180 to 360 seconds. (Arran + Slow)

From 3 to 6 mins should be enough.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.