Author Topic: Being able to get rid of unwanted items  (Read 2308 times)

Offline SiFiras

• Regular Community Member
  • hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
Being able to get rid of unwanted items
« on: 15 11, 2020, 04:24:13 pm »
Alright I'll not make it too long for you as it's super simple, my suggestion is to be able to dismantle you items in order to get materials (iron/oil etc..) and by that the players will be able to control more their earnings for example buying some melee weapons (knife/katana..) after usin them u can't sell them as none is buying em or usualy use em on fights as it's an RPG server the majority of the players are using heavy weapons or for example after buying a good amount of rings instead of just re trading and making 10% of profits u could dismantle em and sell the gold for more money and make more profits or sometimes your out of material (r) to craft (x) and the item (x) is not available on f7 (trading panel) or the prices are super high and you have another item (y) that contains (r) you'll be able to dismantle (y) in order to get (r) to craft (x)
Additional things to make the suggestion fair enough to be added:
The Item (x) will only give you 90% of the materials needed to craft (x)
« Last Edit: 23 11, 2020, 04:35:52 pm by Arran »
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
Re: being able to dismantle your items
« Reply #1 on: 15 11, 2020, 05:01:12 pm »
We can dismantle the ammos but not guns.  This feature would help me in doing that. And dismantle feature should be there as it can help us in dismantling things that are of no use and get some usefull things. Positive

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #2 on: 15 11, 2020, 05:43:23 pm »
In fact, I also have a lot of these things that are not used for this reason I like the idea and because only you can get rid of them and also because here are players to play from LV to LS a lot and they buy something like this to LS and when they are killed to LV they do not need such weapons so I am positive Also, because this thing is not used, why do not we benefit from it?  :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline wetto

• New Community Member
  • notEasy
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$.mary
  • Ingame: we✞✞o
« Reply #3 on: 15 11, 2020, 05:49:03 pm »
My vote is Positive and this can be sued since people can craft items easily when they miss click on something. But sadly we can't dismantle some items like rustic rocket ot food. Anyways my vote is positive :tick:
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #4 on: 15 11, 2020, 05:54:19 pm »
We already had the possibility to smash weapons. For those who don't know, some NPCs can parse the bullets and give you material. This recommendation is very similar to that. The part that impresses me is that we can do this ourselves. I don't know if it would be a very effective job, but I'd like to see what happens. Positive. Good Luck !
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #5 on: 15 11, 2020, 06:01:00 pm »
This is good idea. I agree with you that sometimes we worry how will we elimenate from that item because it is useless. And sometimes newbie he get it from shop and he don't know how to remove it. dismantle them is really good idea. And this will bering a new good system to the server. Positive.

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #6 on: 15 11, 2020, 06:26:14 pm »
+ This is a must add since people craft things more than enough or more than they want.
+ Miss clicking is a big problem since the interface is very small.
+ %90 amount of payback is enough and blocks getting profit.
« Last Edit: 16 11, 2020, 12:41:53 am by UwitSwaq »

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 15 11, 2020, 07:16:11 pm »
Positive  :tick:
Sometimes I miss click on a useless craft and waste some materials. Getting them back at least 90 percent of them would be very usefull for me and other people. And you explained literally the biggest abuse that people would seek. After covering that abuse no harm or unfairness imo. Positive  :tick:

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #8 on: 15 11, 2020, 07:56:50 pm »
Positive.
+ This will help people who suffer(ed) of miss clicks or crafting to many items.
+ Once I accidently created 6k sniper ammo which I couldn't sell and I lost some precious money and time.
Positive :tick:

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #9 on: 15 11, 2020, 08:39:00 pm »
I agree with you, I have many things in my inventory that I bought unnecessarily which I would like to sell but nobody wants, so I would like to support your suggestion
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #10 on: 15 11, 2020, 10:03:30 pm »
I only agree on this being implemented if it only works for weapons since if you buy a melee weapon you can't delete it but instead have to place it in your car's inventory or carry it around. However, if you want to add this to items too, using the rings from your example it would be too overpowered since people could farm easy money. So, if you want to make items be able to be dismantled then you will have to lower the percentage since 90% of the resources seems too much. Correct me if I'm wrong, neutral for now.Changed my vote to positive.
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2020, 02:28:13 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #11 on: 17 11, 2020, 01:57:52 am »
Nice idea this will help us for craft some things that uses iron or if we creafted something by error like And we can make it iron for get what we wanted again, I'm voting POSITIVE Good luck.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #12 on: 17 11, 2020, 09:42:49 pm »
It's a good idea, but if we look to the other side, some players won't sell some items such as wedding rings, they are gonna dismantle the wedding ring and then sell the gold, and alot of items, but the idea itself is nice for some players who want to get the material of the items instead of selling the item. I'm Positive anyway.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline SiFiras

• hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #13 on: 18 11, 2020, 02:13:01 pm »
I only agree on this being implemented if it only works for weapons since if you buy a melee weapon you can't delete it but instead have to place it in your car's inventory or carry it around. However, if you want to add this to items too, using the rings from your example it would be too overpowered since people could farm easy money. So, if you want to make items be able to be dismantled then you will have to lower the percentage since 90% of the resources seems too much. Correct me if I'm wrong, neutral for now.
what if somone miss clicked as they stated above  lower than 90% will be a huge lose for the players..
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #14 on: 18 11, 2020, 02:15:57 pm »
what if somone miss clicked as they stated above  lower than 90% will be a huge lose for the players..

Well, then that's their fault. 90% seems like too much of a return and can be abused to earn a lot of money.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker