Author Topic: Textures dosen't load...  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Textures dosen't load...
« on: 30 11, 2020, 10:45:24 pm »
I dunno if I am the only one here with this problem but since I've updated the Nvidia driver, I get sometimes problems with the textures they dosen't want to load for me they always need few sec like trees or when I spawn a bike I never had such problems before any one knows whats the problem ? Just checked it happen only in CIT not in other servers.

Thank in advance

Here some pictures....

Show content
Show content
Show content
« Last Edit: 01 12, 2020, 03:00:31 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Textures dosen't load...
« Reply #1 on: 01 12, 2020, 11:30:17 pm »
Do you have some kind of CLEO?
Do you have draw distance at maximum?

Try doing /getstatusinfo and paste the panel ss here
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2020, 12:04:21 am by Brian »

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #2 on: 02 12, 2020, 12:34:56 am »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Sawos

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #3 on: 04 12, 2020, 09:17:01 pm »
Maybe try deleting CIT client files and download them once again.
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #4 on: 05 12, 2020, 10:04:27 pm »
Re installed gta and mta 10x still same shit well without ENBs it works pretty better but still sometimes the textures won't load

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 06 12, 2020, 05:56:37 am »
got the same issue with the same enb @Brian so idk if its cit related

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 06 12, 2020, 10:46:06 am »
It's most likely the ENB mod breaking textures that in default world are single-sided. His ingame specs are good and I see nothing that justifies missing trees.

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 07 12, 2020, 01:51:59 am »
It's most likely the ENB mod breaking textures that in default world are single-sided. His ingame specs are good and I see nothing that justifies missing trees.
i got the same specs as well so yeah I dont think its anything thats cit related but I heard that cit doesnt support the use of many enb's so I dont know if this might be one that got buggy or something

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 07 12, 2020, 04:03:26 am »
CIT is the only server that's glitchy while using ENBs. I'm using the same ENB as Happy and it works in single player, map editor, and every other MTA server, but of course it doesn't work here. I'm almost sure it has something to do with lack of memory since it's the newest and most performance impacting ENB. We're only allocated a small amount for the game, and running MTA likely takes most of it. There's likely no way to change this without asi files or CLEO but none of those modifications are useable in MTA so I don't know why brian would even mention it.

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Senior Community Member
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #9 on: 13 12, 2020, 09:19:11 pm »
@Happy any updates regarding this case?

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #10 on: 13 12, 2020, 09:38:24 pm »
No you can close the topic I guess no one has the same problems

probably because the Enb's

thanks  :thumb: