Author Topic: Protocol error: 14  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Raef

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Protocol error: 14
« on: 16 12, 2020, 07:42:53 pm »
Hello, I was trying to connect to CIT, but I faced the following problem: Protocol error: 14
Thanks for your time.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline PiNo.

• Notable & Interesting people of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Protocol error: 14
« Reply #1 on: 16 12, 2020, 08:11:17 pm »
Hello, I was trying to connect to CIT, but I faced the following problem: Protocol error: 14
Thanks for your time.
Hi, I got the same problem, yes. I just waited a while, & restarted 'MTA' game a few times. That helped me. I didn't do any new MTA updates, that is recommended on the site. Just wait a while if you have the right/latest version.

Offline Raef

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 16 12, 2020, 08:24:53 pm »
Hi, I got the same problem, yes. I just waited a while, & restarted 'MTA' game a few times. That helped me. I didn't do any new MTA updates, that is recommended on the site. Just wait a while if you have the right/latest version.
It worked, thanks for your help!
@PiNo. You had the same issue, mind sharing how you fixed it? While waiting for him try updating MTA to nightly version.
Thanks for your help as well.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Raef

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 20 12, 2020, 10:18:22 pm »
By the way, this can be locked. @Pilovali