Author Topic: i have bug in my mta  (Read 1748 times)

Offline omarfares1

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
i have bug in my mta
« on: 23 12, 2020, 01:43:20 pm »
My problem is that when I open the server my character comes back on its own and calls many guides, but they didn't know the solution, so they told me things like restarting the game or device or downloading the game or server again, but all these solutions didn't work until I removed the USB and it kept walking Without a keyboard, when I got into the car, the game camera moved to the bottom of the car on its own, please help

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: i have bug in my mta
« Reply #1 on: 23 12, 2020, 05:35:32 pm »
@omarfares1 I didn't get your question. But I understood that when you change your skin and you logout and comeback, Your old skin appears. Are you using any group's job? If yes, quit your job and change your skin then reconnect.

when I got into the car, the game camera moved to the bottom of the car on its own, please help
Most likely a problem from your mouse, So try changing the mouse settings through MTA - Settings to default, If that didn't help then try buying a new mouse.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #2 on: 23 12, 2020, 06:07:45 pm »
@omarfares1 I didn't get your question. But I understood that when you change your skin and you logout and comeback, Your old skin appears. Are you using any group's job? If yes, quit your job and change your skin then reconnect.
 Most likely a problem from your mouse, So try changing the mouse settings through MTA - Settings to default, If that didn't help then try buying a new mouse.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question
he means that he walking alone I mean without pressing W,S,A,D,etc..
i tried to help him but I sadly did not know , because when I had this problem I just restarted MTA and everything is fine but he tried to
re-started his MTA , and re-download MTA and still same
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2020, 09:39:13 pm by Ghost7 »
DON'T JUDGE ME.

Offline omarfares1

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 23 12, 2020, 09:32:00 pm »

he means that he walking alone I mean without pressing W,S,A,D,etc..
i tried to help him but I sadly did not know , because when I had this problem I just restarted MTA and everything is fine but he tried to
re-started his MTA , and re-download MTA it
@Hanns
 This is what I mean. If you have the solution, please let me know

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #4 on: 23 12, 2020, 09:40:45 pm »
@Hanns
 This is what I mean. If you have the solution, please let me know
test this problem in GTA:SA if same problem  in GTA:SA then try to re-download your GTA:SA.
DON'T JUDGE ME.

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #5 on: 23 12, 2020, 09:57:11 pm »
Well, basically I have two methods you may try them out.
1stly. Try to jump when you face this problem.
First method not working?
Try 2nd method which is restarting bind keys of the game itself.
Tricks: ESC > Settings > Binds and make them default. Just click on load below and then yes.

And finally. If everything I mentioned above not working. And as I read you tried to restart the game and not working. That means problem comes from your Keyboard maybe you got some problems in the buttons either settings of your PC. Make sure of them all.

Offline Atreus

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 24 12, 2020, 03:09:04 pm »
I guess your problem is from GTA, Try to delete GTA completely then donwload another GTA version.

Offline omarfares1

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 25 12, 2020, 12:54:50 pm »
None of these solutions worked, unfortunately, I don't know if the problem is from the keyboard, from the game settings, or from the versions of the game that I downloaded, and if you can give me a link to download the version you are using for the game give me a please

Offline Atreus

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 25 12, 2020, 01:57:56 pm »
None of these solutions worked, unfortunately, I don't know if the problem is from the keyboard, from the game settings, or from the versions of the game that I downloaded, and if you can give me a link to download the version you are using for the game give me a please
@omarfares1
We are not permitted to share GTA SA random download links, therefore, if you can download the original version from steam, otherwise search by urself for a pure GTA version.