Author Topic: Board Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING HERE] (Updated)  (Read 4646 times)

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
Board Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING HERE] (Updated)
« on: 31 07, 2015, 03:05:50 pm »

Tutorials and Guides board is about server/forum/community features. Not obeying the following rules results in your topic/post getting locked/deleted.
  • Tutorial must be related to CIT/MTA.
  • Topic title must be informative and accurate about the feature you are going to tutor.
  • Use proper English, tutorials with excessive grammar mistakes will be locked.
  • Endeavour to make the tutorial as detailed as possible. Effortless and lazily composed tutorials will be locked.
  • Make sure the feature is actually worth making a tutorial about it, don't bother to post obvious useless tips like ''Do /settings and disable speakers to not hear streamed sounds''.
  • Do not make a tutorial about something that has one already. (Unless yours is going to be significantly more detailed)
  • You can now make a tutorial about solving ping/FPS issues BUT IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AND USEFUL.
  • The topic is going to be locked if the OP recieves ban , As he won't be able to modify/edit his tutorial.
  • Follow the forum rules and use common sense.

- If you are not sure whether your tutorial is relevant and acceptable, then ask. This saves our, but obviously also your own time
- Note: Tutorials that involve tutoring hacking or exploiting and what not will be locked/deleted and in serious cases the OP will get punished.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reply and state them. If you want to have your topic locked or you encounter an issue with any topic/post, mention the board moderator.
« Last Edit: 11 02, 2019, 02:32:47 am by Chin »

Offline Chinmay

• Always Believe in yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SK
  • Ingame: Sk#Chinmay
  • Squad: CA
Re: Board Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING HERE]
« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 2016, 06:28:25 pm »
Hello Tiger and MaterYi,

I would be glad if u tell me in which section should I add my tutorial related to TS link

Regards,
Chinmay
I am what I am
Scary Killers Honorable
Trusted Member OF CAMORRA Family(OLD)
Current member of NothingToLose  <3
HOW TO USE TS3 ON ANDROID?

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 2016, 06:39:54 pm »
If it's already in TS board and approved by that board's mods then I see no reason to have it here too.

Offline SlimShady

• Senior Community Member
  • Also known as Mdetring
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: SlimShady[FBI]
« Reply #3 on: 19 05, 2016, 02:15:40 pm »
If you have any questions, feel free to reply and state them.

@Tiiger Can I make a guide that'll explain players who are interested in playing the server how to play here? It'll include how to install MTA, Connect to CIT, Creating an account, information about basics of the server and lots of other necessary information for new players. If you've allowed me to do this, I'll create 2 versions in same topic. One using screenshots and the other one will be a video I'll speak in it myself.

This will actually help people who want to introduce their friends to the server but they don't have time to.

Btw, sorry for mentioning you, but I had to since I'd like to start doing it now in case you agreed.
Former Director of MI6, Former Chief of Police, [P]roTugas

18th March, 2013 ~~ 25th February, 2018

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 19 05, 2016, 02:17:48 pm »
Dunno its kinda general but that's what one of the sub board titles says so go on. If the video is very good then it might even be replaced with Prototype's one as server introduction

Offline Duke.-

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Duke
« Reply #5 on: 20 09, 2016, 10:42:47 am »
@Tiiger  May I ask where to post a video tutorial about a job??

Online TactiX77

• CivilianZ Founder
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: Tacti✘
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #6 on: 20 09, 2016, 03:47:54 pm »

guest72650

Re: Board Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING HERE] (Updated)
« Reply #7 on: 12 12, 2017, 02:15:03 pm »
Tiiger, I have an idea for a new rule tho (If you or the Topic Owner is banned his topic will be auto locked as he can't make any edits except his topic is with all guides that should have) , well it's up to you just gave a idea though.

Offline Lxuraz.

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Board Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING HERE] (Updated)
« Reply #8 on: 16 12, 2017, 01:45:36 pm »
@Irfan17 this rule already exists but it hasn't been listed in this topic as Clinkz have founded this rule recently , Anyways added.
« Last Edit: 16 12, 2017, 03:42:20 pm by Lxuraz. »
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM GAMING ACCOUNT "stormyxii001".