Author Topic: F1 Panel Updates  (Read 132303 times)

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
F1 Panel Updates
« on: 08 12, 2015, 12:12:09 am »
Since our duty is to keep F1 updated and we can't think of everything alone, you can help us out by posting questions and answers or updates to current questions. Basically, all you have to do is copy this format and reply on this topic.

Make sure you take a look at F1 before requesting to add or update a question.

Format for adding new question/answer in F1 panel.

Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Answer of the question:[/b]

Format for updating an answer in F1 panel.
Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Current answer:[/b]
[b]New answer:[/b]
[b]Changes you made:[/b]
[b]Proof of the information [color=red][b][NEEDED][/b][/color][/b]:

For Staff members:

Due to the number of useless requests and replies that this topic has recently received, new request posts shall be deleted upon updating, just like in the FAQ topic. Simply delete their post whether you find their suggestion worth implementing or not, requests that have been added may be saved to the spoiler below. Let's see how that works out.
« Last Edit: 25 07, 2021, 12:02:06 pm by iFrank »

Offline Richiniro

• Pirus Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • be patient things will get better
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]Richiniro
  • Squad: Undisputed
Re: F1 Panel Updates
« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »
Updated requests will be saved in this spoiler. Older requests will be saved in the private board, just to make sure the spoiler does not become laggy.

Show content
~ 02 06, 2022 (Cleaned up the change logs - Medusa)

Title of the question: Law: Police APB
Current answer:
Show content
What is an APB?
- APB (All Points Bulletin) is usually placed on a high wanted and dangerous suspect which should be arrested as fast as possible.

Who can place APB?
- Only Police Chiefs can place APBs on high wanted and dangerous suspects.
- APBs can be placed automatically when they reach 1000 wanted points.
How do I know if somebody placed an APB on someone?
- You will see a message on top of your screen: "<name> posted an APB on <name> assist in arresting them!".

How do I know if there is any APB and his name / current location
- Use /apb to know the current APB name and location
-Also you can see the APB name "Event Times" app in CIT phone.

Who can see this message?
- Both cops and criminals can see this message.

How do I request an APB?
- You can use /e and ask a police chief to place an APB.

Who can't be APB? Why?
- APB aren't placed on those who're inside an inteior (mostly CEs) because their destination is neither specified in /apb nor in F5 panel. Another reason is because every cop inside that interior gets APB arrest reward even if they are AFK or did absolutely nothing to contribute in arresting the APB.

>>The only way where a criminal can be APB inside an interior is when he enters some interior after being made an APB.<<

In this case, the Police Chiefs replace the blip on some other criminals who is in the main dimension. This practice is also followed when an APB enters LV

New answer:
Show content
What is an APB?
- APB (All Points Bulletin) is usually placed on a high wanted and dangerous suspect which should be arrested as fast as possible.

- APBs can be placed automatically when they reach 1000 wanted points.
How do I know if somebody placed an APB on someone?
- You will see a message on top of your screen: "<name> posted an APB on <name> assist in arresting them!".

- Auto APB limit of 3 with an increase of 100 WP to get APB with each active  APB

- Gangsters can't damage an APB and the APB can't damage them either.

How do I know if there is any APB and his name / current location
- Use /apb to know the current APB name and location
- APB will have a yellow star blip.
-Also you can see the APB name "Event Times" app in CIT phone.

Who can see this message?
- Both cops and criminals can see this message.

Changes you made: APB will have a yellow star, - Auto APB limit of 3 with an increase of 100 WP to get APB with each active  APB,
- Gangsters can't damage an APB and the APB can't damage them either.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]:
it's common information, it's just so out dates.

Yeah, I forgot to mention what I have deleted:
Show content
Who can place APB?
- Only Police Chiefs can place APBs on high wanted and dangerous suspects.
How do I request an APB?
- You can use /e and ask a police chief to place an APB.

Who can't be APB? Why?
- APB aren't placed on those who're inside an inteior (mostly CEs) because their destination is neither specified in /apb nor in F5 panel. Another reason is because every cop inside that interior gets APB arrest reward even if they are AFK or did absolutely nothing to contribute in arresting the APB.

>>The only way where a criminal can be APB inside an interior is when he enters some interior after being made an APB.<<

In this case, the Police Chiefs replace the blip on some other criminals who is in the main dimension. This practice is also followed when an APB enters LV
Added, Drago.

Title of the question: What is superadvert
Current answer:
Show content
Superadvert is advertisement system which you can use every 3 hours (every 2 hours if DL1 , every 1 hour if DL2 and every 3 minutes if DL3). It costs 150$ per each online non-AFK player, which means if there are 600 players in the server, you'll have to spend 90,000$ to use it.The maximum amount of characters one superadvert can have is 90 characters. It's seen by everyone in the server, which is the difference between normal Trading chat and Superadvert, as some people may not have ticked Trading chat in J interface.
You can also advert exclusively to your country mates by using /countryadvert

Question: How do I disable Super Adverts?
Answer: Type /settings > Super adverts (you can search for it in search bar) > Disabled.

Question: Can Super Adverts be in any language?
Answer: Super Adverts are only allowed to be written in english.

New answer:
Show content
Superadvert is advertisement system which you can use every 3 hours (every 2 hours if DL1 , every 1 hour if DL2 and every 3 minutes if DL3). It costs 150$ per each online non-AFK player, which means if there are 600 players in the server, you'll have to spend 90,000$ to use it.The maximum amount of characters one superadvert can have is 90 characters. It's seen by everyone in the server, which is the difference between normal Trading chat and Superadvert, as some people may not have ticked Trading chat in J interface.
You can also advert exclusively to your country mates by using /countryadvert
New accounts will not be able to use super advert until they reach 8 Hours.

AFK players won't see your super adverts.

Question: How do I disable Super Adverts?
Answer: Type /settings > Super adverts (you can search for it in search bar) > Disabled.

Question: Can Super Adverts be in any language?
Answer: Super Adverts are only allowed to be written in english.

Changes you made:
New accounts will not be able to use super advert until they reach 8 Hours.

AFK players won't see your super adverts.
I created my new account yesterday and I kept trying to superadvert but I could till i reached 8 hours.
- Players who have "AFK" in their name won't see super adverts and therefore '/superadvert' will be cheaper. (Arran + MakO)
Added, Drago.

Title of the question: Official groups
Current answer:
Show content
What is an official group?

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

What are the features official groups have?

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music + ability to use '/l4veh' inside LS and SF Airports to spawn base vehicles
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers
* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner
* L9 : L8 features + Automatic vehicle repairing and refueling inside base area

How to make my group an official group?

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Create a profile of your group here: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=953.0

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

What does LH. Groupname mean?

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

Which groups are official at the moment?

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - Level 9

CAMORRA - Level 9

1337 - Level 9

FightForHonor - Level 8

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 8

18thStreetGang - Level 8

BOCA - Level 7

SCORPIONS - Level 6

LioNs - Level 6

Banlieue13 - Level 6

HazardClique - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 9

BGAT - Level 6

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 8

- GANGSTER SIDE

HoBoS - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content
What is an official group?

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

What are the features official groups have?

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music + ability to use '/l4veh' inside LS and SF Airports to spawn base vehicles
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers
* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner
* L9 : L8 features + Automatic vehicle repairing and refueling inside base area

How to make my group an official group?

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Create a profile of your group here: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=953.0

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

What does LH. Groupname mean?

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

Which groups are official at the moment?

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - Level 9

CAMORRA - Level 9

1337 - Level 9

FightForHonor - Level 9

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 9

18thStreetGang - Level 9

BOCA - Level 7

LioNs - Level 6

Banlieue13 - Level 6

HazardClique - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 9

BGAT - Level 6

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 8

- GANGSTER SIDE

HoBoS - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: 1- Updated the group level of The_ReNeGaDeS, FightForHonor, and 18thStreetGang.
2- Removed  SCORPIONS from the list, as their board got deleted due to not meeting the requirements anymore.
1- Check their levels here: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=358.0
2- https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=249428.0 (last edit)
Added, Counter

Title of the question: How to use the trading system (F7)?
Current answer:
Show content
Introduction
The F7 Trading System helps you to buy and sell goods to players and AI Traders. However, you should be in a Protected Market Area in order to buy/sell your goods. Currently LS Market area is the Mall near to All Saints Hospital. For SF and LV it is the Hospitals. You may also buy goods from a player if he is using the command /sell outside the market.

How to Sell?
After opening the GUI by pressing F7, You would notice a box full of items underneath "Put an item up for sale"
Click on the item you want to sell, then put the amount that you want to sell from that item also put the price, You can find those underneath the box that shows you your items after that click on "Put the selected item up for sale", it's next to the amount bar. Keep in mind, players will not be able to buy your items if you are not in a market area or if they are not in the yellow marker after you used /sell

F.A.Q.
Can I buy items from a player who is in a different market place?
Ans- Yes, you can buy as long as you are in a Market Place.

Can I sell items to a player when I am not in a Market Place?
Ans- Yes if you are using /sell

Can AI Traders buy items which I am selling even If I am not in a Market Place?
Ans- Yes

AI Traders are not buying items? Why?
Ans- Maybe because you are selling at a higher price. F1 > Traders to get the price list.

Can I see my trading logs?
Ans- Yes, press T and type '/logs'

Keywords: How to use F7

New answer:
Show content
Introduction
The F7 Trading System helps you to buy and sell goods to players and AI Traders. However, you should be in a Protected Market Area in order to buy/sell your goods. Currently LS Market area is the Mall near to All Saints Hospital. For SF and LV it is the Hospitals. You may also buy goods from a player if he is using the command /sell outside the market.

How to Sell?
After opening the GUI by pressing F7, You would notice a box full of items underneath "Put an item up for sale"
Click on the item you want to sell, then put the amount that you want to sell from that item also put the price, You can find those underneath the box that shows you your items after that click on "Put the selected item up for sale", it's next to the amount bar. Keep in mind, players will not be able to buy your items if you are not in a market area or if they are not in the yellow marker after you used /sell

F.A.Q.
Can I buy items from a player who is in a different market place?
Ans- Yes, you can buy as long as you are in a Market Place.

Can I sell items to a player when I am not in a Market Place?
Ans- Yes if you are using /sell

Can AI Traders buy items which I am selling even If I am not in a Market Place?
Ans- Yes

AI Traders are not buying items? Why?
Ans- Maybe because you are selling at a higher price. F1 > Traders to get the price list.

Can I see my trading logs?
Ans- Yes, press F7 and go to "Trading Logs".

Keywords: How to use F7

Changes you made: Updated the answer of the very last question.
- Replaced '/logs' command with a tab inside the F7 market GUI called 'Trading Logs'. (Danzy + Cerberus)
Added, Counter

Title of the question: $2500 is no longer enough to gamble
Current answer: Players will need more than $2,500 in order to be able to gamble.
New answer: Players will need more than $3,000 in order to be able to gamble.
Changes you made: 2,500 > 3,000
Show content

Added, Counter
« Last Edit: 09 08, 2022, 12:59:12 am by Counter »

Ex-Pirus Founder
Ex-Head Criminal Boss
Ex-L3 Staff member
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

My introduction

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • The Iconoclast
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: F1 Panel Updates
« Reply #2 on: 08 08, 2022, 12:55:23 am »
Title of the question: Outdated Max Speed of Vehicles panel
Current answer: The max speeds are clearly outdated in that panel.
New answer: I believe it could be easily extracted by a developer or so? because it would take a lot of time to test every single vehicle to prove it, but clear examples is this, as can be observed, it is easy to tell as Cheetah's max speed is 288 KPH, I use it all the time, and it is still stated that it's 309 KPH in the F1 panel, and other examples like the Infernus's max speed written as 329 KPH in the panel while in fact it's 300 KPH, as well as the Super GT, its max speed is 288 KPH and it's typed out 309 KPH in the panel.
Changes you made: Updating the maximum vehicle speeds in the panel.
- Car tuning speed will now only give a 4% boost per level instead of 5%. (Arran)
https://i.imgur.com/PbuU1pK.png
You can feel free to test the vehicles in-game as well to see for yourself.
INTP 5W4 LII 594 RCUEI LVEF SP/SX Phlegmatic

Proud Member of SWAT Team

"I" have started to realize that people are hurting each other because the world is too colorful to distinguish the true color of themselves from others.

CHIEF OF POLICE