Author Topic: important topics to be able to apply to rank in the forum  (Read 811 times)

Offline LlegoPaPa:3-.

• 💣❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜💣
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LlegoPaPa
what are the important issues in which you have to be active in order to apply to a rank in the forum

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • No
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
Re: important topics to be able to apply to rank in the forum
« Reply #1 on: 24 09, 2017, 03:07:54 am »
Go to this topic, read the requirements https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=201791.0 Be active on major boards, try supporting people on general support boards etc.
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline WillyPoo

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: WillyPoo
« Reply #2 on: 24 09, 2017, 03:10:26 am »
Typically, you want to make sure you're not going to farm posts and need to make sure you have a genuine interest in participating in this community. You will need to be active in trying to help people in this board, as well as the MTA board, and you need to make sure your answers are correct. You could also participate in Criminal/Law/Civilian feature discussions, each located under the Community Groups board and under each respective side. If your English isn't the best, then look for people's posts to study off of and learn how they speak and take note of how they present their ideas/opinions. Helping people out is the key to achieving a community rank within CIT, and it's easier than just "farming posts" as most people say.

Good luck, and I hope to see you with JCM under your forum profile name.
WillyPoo has been a legendary member of this community.

I feel like I've earned my place in TSF now.

Offline Fuego

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Squad: Trouble
« Reply #3 on: 24 09, 2017, 03:11:39 am »
These are the important topics you should have post there:
News and Updates https://cit.gg/index.php?board=2.0
Development https://cit.gg/index.php?board=660.0
General Support/Questions https://cit.gg/index.php?board=15.0
Minecraft https://cit.gg/index.php?board=760.0

Try to get involved in that boards so you can get community rank :)

Offline Frozen

• SWAT Leader
  • L2 Staff
  • Proud
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Frozen*M-SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #4 on: 24 09, 2017, 04:01:04 am »
Everyone stated the boards that you can gain posts. But getting Community Member isn’t just by these boards. I am highly recommending you to take a look to the Debate and Advice boards. FMMs are looking to your activity on these boards too. These boards are really important boards.

Offline Lxuraz.

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
« Reply #5 on: 28 09, 2017, 08:55:13 pm »
Frequently asked question ,
Alright i'll give you some tips so you could follow and then it can proves that you're worthy of being rewarded with JCM.

How I can my activity :
The best way to prove that you deserve it is increasing your overall activity reporting some exploitable & abuseable bugs by a PM for L4+ staff , Be active don't boost your activity then applying instantly don't farm posts with a zero quality.

How I can be a JCM : In order to be JCM, you have to be active on both ingame/forum and contribute to the server in any way possible, like reporting serious bugs, helpful suggestions. In order to get RCM You must have had JCM for at least 2 months, also you need to keep your activity at major boards stable and good enough, check this topic out and read it properly if you're really willing to get a community forum rank, here you go but make sure you read the requirements here , Or in short
- Registered on the forum more than 2 months ago
- Have not been warned in the past 2 weeks (Trivial or minor warnings may be admissible)
- Have not been punished in game in the past 3 weeks (Trivial or minor punishments may be admissible)
- Warning level shouldn't be higher than 19%
- Understandable English (This means, we can understand what you mean to say even if it's not perfect)
- Regularly active in game
- Regularly active on the forum
- Minor or some server contribution (This mean, suggestions, bug reports, discussions etc)
- Helping in some form
- Attempt to be a good person
*You attempt or try to be part of the community*
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM GAMING ACCOUNT "stormyxii001".