Author Topic: Deep Realisations / Important Facts  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Deep Realisations / Important Facts
« on: 08 10, 2018, 01:31:15 pm »
Sometimes we realise things that are... deep. Like, they change the way you feel, maybe even the way you see life, or maybe just stimulates the mind like some of the theory like thoughts that I get. So why don't we share the realisations we have so we can all teach each other something. Also there are important facts that everyone should know. I'll start off with some:

- Quantum Entanglement proves that faster than speed of light communcation is possible and that's probably because that communication is occuring outside the space-time dimension. It means that many things that you only see on TV are possible. The Double-slit Experiment also adds to this as it proves that human consciousness is not just an observer in the universe but a participator. In my opinion this 2 things combined prove that basically anything is possible such as telepathy and telekenisis.

- You shouldn't vote for anyone in an election because by doing so you are consenting to your rights being taken away so that they can be given to whoever wins the election so that they can make laws you don't even agree with on your behalf. By not voting you are subconciouslly retaining your power to control your own future. It's actually immoral to vote in an election because you are participating in a system which will ultimately result in the creation of laws, laws which can only be enforced through threats and acts of violence and those laws will be enforced and people will get hurt and you supported that. The only laws we can morally be governed by is that you can not steal from another sentient being whether that be stealing property, safety, freedom, their life, etc.

- The modern healthcare system is totally f..... This is what you need to do to be healthy and avoid all diseases:

Show content

- I've said this in plenty of other topics but you should all be aware of how money is created in most countries, most isn't printed out by a government but created when a debt is created with a bank. Watch money as debt (in spoiler below) to truly understand how much your life and the life of everyone you know is harmed by this.

Show content

- Governments may in fact actually just be companies who fool you into believing that you have no choice but to follow their laws. Watch InPower movement documentary (in spoiler below) to learn more, if your attention span is long enough.

Show content

- Although there is absolutely no doubt current human activity is causing immense and irreversible envrionmental damage that requires serious attention, the increase in carbon dioxide from humans burning fossil fuels is not the cause of global warming but from Milankovitch cycles as we can prove that the Earth's average temperature has been this high before using ice cores. The real problem with burning fossil fuels is the toxins that are released during resource extraction and fuel combustion (think acid rain). So why do they keep saying we need to cut our carbon emissions? Because there are hidden agendas, like how they can justify more taxes through "carbon tax" or even force on us a one world government. So you're saying you're right but thousands of scientists are wrong? They are looking at average temperature "since records began" which is not even 200 years ago and 200 years isn't even 1 second in the long term, the long term is only known through ice cores. Surely if governments were being educated properly don't you think instead of calling this stuff carbon tax they'd be making taxes on the things that actually do the harm like a tax on the mining runoff and then a tax on the amount of sulphur dioxide (a main cause of acid rain) released when burned and such?

- Our subconscious controls us without us realising as our subconscious was programmed with bad habits when we were younger than 7 years old but not all hope is lost as by knowing this we can force our subconscious to change. For example if someone is shy, it's because when their subconscious was being programmed they received a bad code from someone like their parents kept telling them to be quiet and that made their subconscious believe that they must always be quiet. Bruce Lipton can tell you more about this.

- Your subconscious mind is a quantum super computer. It uses a fraction of the power a man made super computer uses and yet has more computing power. The reason why we aren't all walking around solving complex maths equations is because we can't effectively connect to our subconscious which is constantly solving complex maths equations every time we move a muscle there is maths involved. Like to throw a piece of screwed up paper in the bin you've subconsciously estimated the mass of the object and the amount of wind resistance the object would face, then to calculate the trajectory it needs to estimate the horizontal distance, slant range and inclination angle, now when it's finally decided how much force is necessary, the angle of each finger, of your wrist, your elbow, shoulder and rotation of body can it then finally send who knows how many electrical impulses to contract who knows how many different muscles at the exact amounts required for you to be able to throw that piece of paper in the bin. Your subconscious worked all that out for you just so you could throw a piece of paper in the bin! Never call you or your body stupid ever again.

- We make decisions daily but what we don't realise is that we are making these decisions with thoughts of fear, because our subconcious is programmed to fear things. So whenever you're faced with a decision and before you act on the choice your mind has picked, consciously ask yourself, is the selected choice based on fear? You might be surprised how many choices are the wrong choices when you use your conscious thinking to ignore your subconscious thoughts.

- Your are perfect. You are only not perfect until you choose to compare yourself to an external reference. - Gregg Braden.

- Do you believe in freedom? Do you want to not be a slave? Then by definition, you're an anarchist. Society has brainwashed you into thinking anarchy means chaos so you won't know the true meaning: anarchy means 'without ruler' in other words free of slavery. There are other words which have been manipulated or even completely removed from common knowledge. I've never once heard the word "nescient" used, dictionarys say it means "lacking knowledge; ignorant." but no because ignorance is a word that has been manipulated so that you think ignorance is an uneducated person when in fact it's true meaning is in the word say ignorance like this: ignor-ant. Someone who is ignorant is someone who is choosing to ignore knowledge that they have been presented with whereas nescient is when someone hasn't been presented with knowledge, totally different things. Though what these words truly mean was decided long before any of us were alive so we'll never truly know what is true.

- You should never join the military, police, prison or courts service because it is virtually guaranteed (even if you agree with every single law in your country) that you will be ordered to carry out acts which are immoral. For example if you were a police officer you would have to arrest people for unjustifiable laws such as possession of drugs so by arresting someone you are assaulting, abducting and falsely imprisoning that person which is the true immoral act, not the "criminals" acts. Just because a piece of paper some where that says on it "this drug is illegal in this part of the world" doesn't magically give certain people authority (the authority society thinks they have is an illusion) to be free to use violence. Also, Just because you're "following orders" does not mean you magically become not responsible for your actions, as a human being, YOU are responsible.

- There's all this talk about "finding the cure to cancer" but you know that even if you had a certain cancer and there was a magic cure for that cancer, how can you possibly expect that cure to stop you getting cancer again, and again, and again? It won't, because the truth is there is no "cure to cancer" and there never will be, the cure is prevention. Cancer has a CAUSE. A cure does not fix the cause it only masks the symptom of that cause which is cancer, a pill might be able to kill the cancer you have but when you haven't changed your life to prevent you getting cancer again you'd only be masking the problem. Prevent yourself from ever getting cancer in the first place by becoming educated to how modern life is bombarding your body with carcinogens and then take steps to mitigate the harmful effects.

- "95% of visits to a doctor can be traced back to stress" - Dr. Bruce Lipton (I'm not 100% certain on this quote or if it was him who said it.) In other words, stop taking shit so serious, chill da hell out. When you're stressed your body shuts down growth and maintenance in order to focus on 'fight or flight' because stress was a short term thing like being chased by a bear. But in the modern world, your sources of stress are much more long term like money worries, exams, family, drama (think CIT), etc. This means that your body is in long term stress meaning your growth and maintenance (your immune system) is being surpressed in order to help you run away or fight your problem but your modern source of stress can't be ran from or fought. So your body isn't growing as much, repairing as much, able to fight as many pathogens, able to eliminate as many cancerous cells, etc. In other words you're gonna get ill. SO CHILL DA HELL OUT. Listen to some relaxing music, find and then massage your tense muscles, meditate, play CIT (if you can stay away from the lame drama), whatever relaxes you the most.

- Check out this Life Hacks topic, I've put some really useful to know stuff there.

- Praying to God is pointless not because God isn't listening but because as a part of this universe, you are God. God flows through you so focus on the reality you desire and maybe you will receive some assistance from the universe to aid you in creating that reality.
« Last Edit: 11 12, 2018, 11:30:42 pm by Arran »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
Re: Deep Realisations / Important Facts
« Reply #1 on: 08 10, 2018, 04:49:14 pm »
How do you define perfection? If we didn't compare ourselves to external references no one would progress significantly, ambition is a serious drive that's correlated to what others have or what others are, for example if you're perfect, but you're a bit overweight compared to an external reference, aren't you going to push yourself in a healthy way to become better than you are now?

Perfection is the inability to find any flaws or improvements in something. So until you compare yourself to someone else, you are perfect. Comparing yourself to other people does nothing except make you feel flawed because you will never be better than everyone that you compare yourself to. Probably the best example of this is body builders who are so determined to make themselves perfect they will dedicate their entire lifes to it and never achieve it because there will always be someone else out there that makes them not feel perfect, so they will spend their whole life feeling unsatisfied because they choose to keep comparing themself to others. Perfection does not need to be better, if you choose to see perfection. Though I'm not saying people should just become obese or whatever because they'll be perfect, sure they might be able to think they're perfect but their health or ability to have a happy life will be affected. And you should not be driven to do something just because someone else has something like a nicer car, again the same thing can be applied, your car (or house, or whatever) is perfect until compared to an external reference.

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • Pessimistic
    YearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #2 on: 08 10, 2018, 10:29:07 pm »
I have come to a realization which could be one type of the butterfly effect, which is, the least thing someone does, changes everything in their life, for example, someone died by getting hit by a car, 10 minutes ago, he was supposed to go to work but his wife called him to tell him that his son had a fight in school, resulting to him being late for work, thus getting hit by that specific car. Then, the car's driver's life changes too, and it just goes on to change the lives of people around him and the cycle goes on. What comes to my mind everytime similiar things happen is was it all planned? If it had been 1 SECOND earlier, would everything be different? If the guy's wife had called him a second earlier, would he have survived and the world has changed? It's really a bad feeling especially when I do a minor thing that doesn't even affect anyone but it changed my life to the worse or better, let us say for example, I have an exam in a week, my parents decided to take my phone to let me study, but the problem is that the phone doesn't even affect my studying, so I went and got a good mark in the exam, what do you think would've happened if my phone was never taken? Was it planned that my phone be taken on this specific day so I can get a genuine mark thus growing up to be successful person changing other people's lives? Is it all connected? Also one question has been coming to my mind for quite a time, let's say there's a soccer match going on, a goal is scored, if we go back to the past 2 minutes before the goal was scored, will the result change? Will the goalkeeper save the ball? Will the striker miss the goal? It's really beautiful when you think outside of your limitations and start to see how big and beautiful the universe is. I would like to hear your points of view about this, thank you.
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 08 10, 2018, 11:31:31 pm »
Sevec, the butterfly effect shouldn't give you a "bad feeling", I love thinking about the effect (hopefully more good than bad) I've had on so many lives. Over 1 million accounts have been registered on CIT so I have in a very small way had an effect on over 1 million human beings and that effect on their life will have then changed them ever so slightly so that they then had an effect on anyone they then interacted with, like a growing and growing spider web until it touches EVERY human. And this doesn't just apply to me, this applies to all of us. You will never know how much effect you've had on the world, tommorow do something nice for someone and that nice thing will ripple through the universe.

In fact I got a PM once thanking me for creating CIT because it allowed for 2 people meet who were geographically nearby each other and they met up in real life and ended up having a real relationship, maybe they're still together now, to think that if they ever have kids, those kids would have never been born if it wasn't for me, that's frigging crazy.

Although most actions won't spread much, one day you will completely change someones life and from that completely change the world. You could do something nice to someone and that act is the difference between them ending their life or not. You could teach someone something that saves their life or they tell someone else and then information spreads potentially saving multiple lives. You could go ingame right now and be friendly to someone whose feeling like ending it. Someone who played CIT regulary did unfortunately end their own life and we could have stopped that but maybe we as a community we have already stopped multiple people from losing all hope because one of you was nice to them when they needed it.

I fucking love you guys.

Ohh and Sevec, that post you just wrote, you just changed my life, by making me think about the stuff I thought about when writing this post, I got emotional, in a good way. You see how much power we ALL have to influence the world?!?!
« Last Edit: 08 10, 2018, 11:42:37 pm by Arran »

Offline Sevec

• Pessimistic
    YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 08 10, 2018, 11:43:00 pm »
The bad feeling I'm talking about is like umm, for example, 3 or 4 years ago, I used to use my mobile till like 5 AM, my dad doesn't approve but my mom doesn't care, one day, she told me that she feels like my dad will come into my room and see me and take my phone, that day, he did. I kept saying to myself if I had lowered the volume of the video I was playing and heard him coming, none of this would've happened, that's the feeling I'm talking about, basically it's more like regret.

It is so beautiful imagining the universe to the extent that I sometimes wanna cry at how beautiful our world is, I think of space and the planets and all the other galaxies in the world, to think that if I didn't exist, what would be the feeling, like what would happen, to think that blind people don't see black, they see nothing at all makes me go crazy (not sure about it but I heard it a lot), like what do they even see if they don't see black? To tell myself that I have prevented someone from suiciding makes me go crazy (There is an app on mobile that I used that connects you with people seeking help, it's called "7 Cups of Tea" if you're interested, you can be a supporter or one seeking support).
The world is beautiful, and I'm not talking about Earth, it's already destroyed. But the world outside of that, just amazing. I absolutely ADORE movies about space, Interstellar for example, such a beautiful movie with a great concept behind it. The fact that I am or could be a major factor in something great makes me happy.

And you just changed my life, I could've been doing something else now but I'm fucking glad this topic exists, thank you. It's so beautiful engaging in such conversations, this is what a game should be, then there comes people who bully others online and all they do is spread hate, can't anyone play a game in piece for the sake of God..
« Last Edit: 09 10, 2018, 12:04:39 am by Sevec »

Offline 3bood

• 1337 Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 09 10, 2018, 01:21:52 am »
The bad feeling I'm talking about is like umm, for example, 3 or 4 years ago, I used to use my mobile till like 5 AM, my dad doesn't approve but my mom doesn't care, one day, she told me that she feels like my dad will come into my room and see me and take my phone, that day, he did. I kept saying to myself if I had lowered the volume of the video I was playing and heard him coming, none of this would've happened, that's the feeling I'm talking about, basically it's more like regret.

just an advice, you shouldn't regret about something you've lost to be honest, I mean if you've lost something just bypass it and don't think about it or regret it, because you won't get it back, if you think about it you will just lose the thing that you have right now, currently.
« Last Edit: 09 10, 2018, 01:41:03 am by 3bood »

Offline KhoaBui

• The Loner
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KhoaBui
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #6 on: 09 10, 2018, 03:28:35 am »
- To those who feel unimportant and useless: You're creating a gap on the traffic. You're making a small circle of space around you even in a crowded area. You're occupying a seat at school. You're holding a position at work. You're playing a big part in your family. You're declaring your presence and making an influence on the people around you, even the strangers. You're meant to exist. You're here for a reason that you have yet to discover.

- When you're spending time with a family member, especially your parents. Enjoy every second of it, cherish it, and remember it. Give them a call every once in a while, or even pay them a visit. You may never know when it will be the last time you did.
Show content
Lost my dad in July this year. Last time I saw him was just a brief second on the video chat.

"Be humble. Everyone you meet in life knows something that you don't."

Offline Chapo

• The Nihilist
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Chapo
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #7 on: 09 10, 2018, 05:59:27 am »
Imma just keep this to myself
« Last Edit: 06 07, 2019, 08:56:11 pm by Chapo »
Fuck.

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 09 10, 2018, 08:16:51 pm »
Perfection is the inability to find any flaws or improvements in something. So until you compare yourself to someone else, you are perfect. Comparing yourself to other people does nothing except make you feel flawed because you will never be better than everyone that you compare yourself to. Probably the best example of this is body builders who are so determined to make themselves perfect they will dedicate their entire lifes to it and never achieve it because there will always be someone else out there that makes them not feel perfect, so they will spend their whole life feeling unsatisfied because they choose to keep comparing themself to others. Perfection does not need to be better, if you choose to see perfection. Though I'm not saying people should just become obese or whatever because they'll be perfect, sure they might be able to think they're perfect but their health or ability to have a happy life will be affected. And you should not be driven to do something just because someone else has something like a nicer car, again the same thing can be applied, your car (or house, or whatever) is perfect until compared to an external reference.
Seriously, this perfection thing can decide about someone's entire life, like for example, some "parents" are obsessed with comparing their child to others, and it actually causes the young boy to grow up having mental problems, like "why am I not intelligent like X" "why is X is more polite than me" and it goes on until that poor soul loses every single bit of his self confidence, some people even commit suicided because of this bullshit. What I'm trying to say is, you must live your life no matter how good or bad you're in something, every one has his own limit that he's not "supposed" to cross. I myself have been spending almost all of my freetime in discovering things I'm good at trying to enhance it, everyone is gifted in something, try to discover your true hidden abilities instead of comparing yourself to an external reference. I'm not saying that comparing yourself to someone is actually bad, sometimes it leads you to work even harder and actually surpass him, while sometimes it makes you grow up broken and envious.

About the butterfly effect that Sevec has been talking about, I want to ask Arran a question, how do you imagine your life if you haven't created CIT? Will you be as happy as you are now?
Group Level Manager

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 09 10, 2018, 10:01:34 pm »
Since the Butterfly effect has been mentioned I might as well mention a game that you can play on steam, the first episode out of 5 is free to play, the story is about a girl who can rewind time so that you can fix problems and try different solutions, also the story is not linear so you can play it again and pick different choices that change the game so you can see the butterfly effect in action: https://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/

aussieboy32, judging by your posts it sounds like you are a pessimist. From what I've been learning recently, your negative thoughts will simply create a negative reality for you, if the law of attraction is indeed real. Basically our brain is a quantum super computer which without us realising, manipulates the universe to match our beliefs. Beliving in negative stuff will create negative stuff and vice versa.

Offline Sevec

• Pessimistic
    YearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 09 10, 2018, 10:11:21 pm »
Since the Butterfly effect has been mentioned I might as well mention a game that you can play on steam, the first episode out of 5 is free to play, the story is about a girl who can rewind time so that you can fix problems and try different solutions, also the story is not linear so you can play it again and pick different choices that change the game so you can see the butterfly effect in action: https://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/

Yeah I've heard about that game, it's pretty beautiful. Another game on PS4 that is as beautiful as Life is Strange, is  Detroit: Become Human. Where you play as a robot demanding his right as a living being, the smallest choice can change the whole game, it's pretty beautiful with a deep meaning behind it. It went to a point where even a simple choice could lead to one major character to suicide.

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • In Faculty of Engineering
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 10 10, 2018, 12:45:48 am »
I will share one of my most important realizations I experienced in my life

Most people never realize how high their chances are to be successful but the sad truth they always realise that when their chances are wasted they start blaming their circumstances, People never appreciate how blessed they might be despite the problems and issues they may have, The healthy poor wishes to be rich and the sick rich wishes to be healthy, The successful disabled man wishes if he was normal and the normal wishes if he was successful, People are always being negative you rarely see an individuals being like that compared to the 7.6billion world population, Whatever your problems are you can overcome it, There is no excuse to give up, stop wishing start doing this don't be imprisoned in your negatively pessimist circle.

I would provide a video I saw 6 years ago and it somehow changed my view of the life and world after watching this video I never felt depressed

I hope this may change anyone here view of the world and life if he is extremely depressed.

@KhoaBui I am sorry for your loss stay strong just like you are now, You shared a very valuable thing that most of nowadays boys don't realize.

Group Level Manager
5th Criminal Boss Representative
5thStreetSaints Honorable

Know that life is not fair, that you will fail often." - William H. McRaven

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 19 10, 2018, 09:08:44 pm »
So I was watching this video:
Show content

And it links to a declassified US Army document: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

And well I actually bothered to read the whole thing. It's crazy deep. This isn't just some random person talking trash online, this is on an official US government website and it's talking about stuff like remote viewing / out of body experiences like they've actually had people doing this and were able to read numbers on a computer screen on the other side of the country. This is so deep I don't even know what to do, it's getting seriously hard to doubt that mind blowing out of this world stuff is all fake when an actual government document is talking about it, I'm surprised they'd make this public, it's the kind of stuff they'd be determined to cover up.

I've made some notes for all who are too lazy to read you will see the notes and think, "shit, I should read this", highlighted some stuff in bold that's like "holy shit":

Show content
Page 1 and 2
Introduction. Some kind of course called Gateway training.
Page 3
The left brain screens incoming data before sending it to the right brain, under hypnosis or semi-sleep this screening doesn't occur.
With this screening down, you can do things like be happy just because someone says you're happy or access memories your brain has hidden.
Page 3 and 5
Transcendental meditation, Kundalini-Physchosis or Transcendence, altered rythm of heart sounds, would take 5 years of practicing to "bring up the kundalini"
Exposure to mechanical or acoustical vibrations of 4 to 7 Hz may achieve same effect.
Page 5
Biofeedback instead of surpressing the left brain, use the left brain to visualize a desired result, recognize feelings associated with it.
Example of increasing circulation to left leg to speed up healing, monitor leg temperature, once achieved can associate the experience with achievement and then do it again easier with affirmation and repetition.
Claims that "pain can be blocked, healing can be enhanced malignant tumors can apparently be suppressed and ultimately destroyed, the body's pleasure centers can be stimulated".
Page 6
Gateway and Hemi-Sync, "training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequncy of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physcical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space." Participant gains intuitive knowledge from the universe. 'Monroe Institute' is mentioned. "Both hemispheres are simultaneously equal in amplitude and frequency."
A normal brain is like a lamp, a brain in hemi-sync is like a laser, a billion times more focussed. Which can lead to things like "astonishing flashes of holistic intuition".
Page 7
FFR - Frequency Following Response. Possible to make a brain enter sleep state (could be used for those with sleeping problems?) by playing it "sound frequencies which approximate brainwave output at the Theta level".
Must expose different ears to different audible frequncies so that the brain will hear the frequnecy gap which it wouldn't be able to hear if it was played directly as it's an inaudible frequnecy.
Role of Resonance, "Yoga, zen or transcendental meditation, if practiced long enough, will produce a change in the sound frequency with which the human heart resonates throughout the entire body."
Page 8
Brain Stimulation, the change in the heart changes changes the brain, "an electromagnetic pulse is then generated which stimulates the brain to raise the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output".
Body can transfer energy into the Earth's ionospheric cavity, "long wavelength of about 40,000 Km", "the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second", "wavelength will go through anything", "It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal."
Energy Entrainment, energy field surrounding the body builds up "presumably by using energy from the Earth's field which the body is now entraining".
Page 9
Out of body movement possible. Communication activity with other similarly tuned human minds (telepathy?) possible.
Consciousness and Energy, solid matter does not exist, it is only energy, energy that vibrates so fast it creates an illusion of solid matter.
Page 10
Stuff about holograms, the consciousness matrix.
Page 11
"Contrary to what everyone knows is so, it may not be the brain that produces consciosness--but rather, consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain..."
Page 13
Time-Space Dimension. Talks about energy in a state of infinity having no location, being every where at the same time.
Intervening dimensions. Talks about human consciosness being able to enter intervening dimensions.
Page 14
Continued, talks about points of rest required in wave pattern and in that instant the energy "clicks out" of time-space and joins infinity.
Possible to change our frequency so "pattern of "clickouts" comes so close together that there is virtual continuity in it."
Subatomic particles. Talks about theory of relativity is not invalidated by faster than light communication because that law applies to space-time dimension and this quantum stuff is outside of that.
Page 16
Special Status, Out-of-Body Experience. "Although human consciosness can, with enough practice, move beyond the dimension of time-space and interface with other energy systems in other dimensions"
Page 17 to 19
Talks about the big bang and the wider universe.
Page 19
Quality of Consciousness. Talks about "the Absolute" (God?)
Consciousness in Perspective. Talks about how we are eternal beings.
Page 21
Gateway Method. Examines the techniques.
Hemi-Sync Introduced. Techniques further examined.
Page 22
Advanced Techniques. Specific techniques:
A. Problem Solving.
B. Patterning.
C. Color Breathing.
Page 23
D. Energy Bar Tool.
E. Remote Viewing.
F. Living Body Map
Page 24
G. Travel into the Past.
H. The Future.
The Out-of-Body Movemenent. Explained.
Page 25
Role of REM Sleep. "found that he could guarantee out-of-body movements by brining participants down into a rpaid eye movement (REM) state of sleep".
Information Collection Potential. This is about being able to collect useful information from going out of body, which is why the military were so interested in this, to spy on foreign militaries.
Page 26
Belief System Considerations. Talks about how some religious beliefs are like what actually is.
Page 27 and 28
Motivational Aspect. Talks about how even impatient people can get results using "the Gateway approach".
Conclusion. Lists steps to take to achieve this stuff.
Page 29
Bibliography.
« Last Edit: 11 12, 2018, 11:32:57 pm by Arran »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #13 on: 19 10, 2018, 09:16:21 pm »
So I was watching this video:
Show content

And it links to a declassified US Army document: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

And well I actually bothered to read the whole thing. It's crazy deep. This isn't just some random person talking trash online, this is on an official US government website and it's talking about stuff like remote viewing / out of body experiences like they've actually had people doing this and were able to read numbers on a computer screen on the other side of the country. This is so deep I don't even know what to do, it's getting seriously hard to doubt that mind blowing out of this world stuff is actually possible when an actual government document is talking about it, I'm surprised they'd make this public, it's the kind of stuff they'd be determined to cover up.
They can also create earthquakes and change the weather, I suggest you to read about HAARP if you haven't heard about it. Makes you wonder how the hell we're supposed to trust the government.

If they released this information, then what kind of other things do they know that we don't? Very scary.

And of course the classic Project MK Ultra. These are the reasons I've been trusting some conspiracy theories. I'm glad people are finally waking up, but it's probably already too late, they can do what they want. They are too powerful.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 20 10, 2018, 08:33:23 pm »
I re-read the 29 pages and I've added some notes to last posts, these are the most, mind blowing highlights:

"pain can be blocked, healing can be enhanced malignant tumors can apparently be suppressed and ultimately destroyed, the body's pleasure centers can be stimulated"
"training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequncy of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physcical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space."
"the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second", "wavelength will go through anything", "It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal."
Out of body movement possible
"Although human consciosness can, with enough practice, move beyond the dimension of time-space and interface with other energy systems in other dimensions"

Kinda feels like I'm living in this world with zombies, HOW ARE NONE OF YOU SEEMING TO CARE ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I guess they knew that declassifying this document wouldn't matter because we're at a time now where humanity is so zombified by instant gratification that you all have attention spans too low to give a shit about this information. Next they can release documents about aliens and nobody will even care, maybe they already have...