Author Topic: Deep Realisations / Important Facts  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • Pessimistic
    YearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
Re: Deep Realisations / Important Facts
« Reply #15 on: 20 10, 2018, 09:26:07 pm »
I re-read the 29 pages and I've added some notes to last posts, these are the most, mind blowing highlights:

"pain can be blocked, healing can be enhanced malignant tumors can apparently be suppressed and ultimately destroyed, the body's pleasure centers can be stimulated"
"training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequncy of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physcical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space."
"the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second", "wavelength will go through anything", "It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal."
Out of body movement possible
"Although human consciosness can, with enough practice, move beyond the dimension of time-space and interface with other energy systems in other dimensions"

Kinda feels like I'm living in this world with zombies, HOW ARE NONE OF YOU SEEMING TO CARE ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I guess they knew that declassifying this document wouldn't matter because we're at a time now where humanity is so zombified by instant gratification that you all have attention spans too low to give a shit about this information. Next they can release documents about aliens and nobody will even care, maybe they already have...
I wonder who are they using these on? It's one of two, either they're some greedy shits and will keep this stuff to themselves when in need, or they are working on it to make sure it completely works and then make it public. But if it was made public, the Economy would be messed up and the world would change, who knows what's on their mind?
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #16 on: 21 10, 2018, 12:03:01 am »
or they are working on it to make sure it completely works and then make it public
Never in a million years. They will use all these stuff for military usage and personal usage for the elites. Actually, not "will", they already are.

Sooner or later they'll use it towards their own citizens to clean the population, I'm 100% sure.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #17 on: 21 10, 2018, 12:25:36 am »
I'm 100% sure.

The only way you can be 100% sure is if you have achieved what this document talks about and have seen the future. I call bullshit.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 21 10, 2018, 12:32:41 am »
The only way you can be 100% sure is if you have achieved what this document talks about and have seen the future. I call bullshit.
100% = inevitable

I believe it's going to be inevitable, you don't have to see the future to make predictions. Whether the predictions turn out true or false is a different story, but that doesn't mean a person cannot personally think something is certainly going to happen.

I haven't personally been under MK Ultra mind control, doesn't mean it didn't happen/exist(ed).

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 21 10, 2018, 04:43:09 pm »
If you believe something will happen that you disagree with it then you are part of the problem. Because your beliefs create your reality.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 21 10, 2018, 05:14:05 pm »
If you believe something will happen that you disagree with it then you are part of the problem. Because your beliefs create your reality.
The question is, what can we do?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 21 10, 2018, 06:53:15 pm »
The question is, what can we do?

You can make a difference by simply having more positive thoughts. Don't let the constantly negative main stream news bring you down to a state of fear and hopelessness. Think about what you want and your brain will eventually make it a reality.

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #22 on: 05 11, 2018, 07:01:07 pm »
Quote from: Arran
- I've said this in plenty of other topics but you should all be aware of how money is created in most countries, most isn't printed out by a government but created when a debt is created with a bank. Watch 'money as debt' on youtube to truly understand how much the world is harmed by this.

That doesn't explain why countries that have nearly obsolete public debt still have money in circulation. Not all economies are based on debts issued by banks and third party shareholders. Also I question your attitude on the (un)significance of voting but I believe I already challenged that in another debate

This is probably the wrong topic to disprove others "deep realizations" I mean the vibe is so incredibly optimistic here but after reading every post I can firmly say that idealism and self-legitimized philosophy knows no boundaries...

Maybe I am too pessimistic. And maybe this constrains me from thinking outside the box. But I believe pessimism and scepticism offer a more rationalized perspective on life. Trust what you know for a fact, not what you believe or what someone in an entertaining conspiratorial YouTube video once demonstrated to you. I am not necessarily accusing anyone of spreading conspiracy, I am just saying not every philosophical thought that pops up in your mind reflects the whole truth (or any of it, if you happen to be a complete ignorant pleb). Although possibly your aim isn't to reveal the truth at all but to inject some optimism into the average cynical person in which case I apologize for being pessimistic where pessimism is uncalled for.

But I am glad the more sophisticated audience here is still going strong because the player count numbers certainly aren't
« Last Edit: 05 11, 2018, 07:23:05 pm by Tiiger »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 05 11, 2018, 09:38:38 pm »
Which country are you thinking of? Not all countries are enslaved by that system.

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #24 on: 05 11, 2018, 11:23:29 pm »
Naturally I thought of my own country (Estonia) which has the lowest national debt in the EU, only 9-10% of GDP.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/wef-countries-with-lowest-levels-of-public-debt-2017-12

Also middle eastern and far-east countries seem to dominate this list... for obvious reasons

edit: for scale the UK for example has a public debt of 87% of their GDP and the US has a mind boggling 125% of GDP (in Q1 2018 according to Wikipedia which for that matter is probably reliable enough)

Now that this reminded me of the magnitude of the problem I can see why you brought this up in the first place, but the solution can be a little complicated

I try to demonstrate it with the example of USA and its mercantilistic approach to boosting domestic economy. Trump's agenda is (or was) to cut trade deficits and boost the economic growth of the US, while also lowering their public debt, which as he argued, had grown immensely during Obama administration. However he made it quite clear that he wants to do this at the expense of our environment. His administration has eliminated several greenhouse gas emissions to encourage stateside companies produce more goods at a more efficient rate but this has startled countries that are willing to instead cut emissions at the expense of their economic growth. While Trump's system is generally over-promising and under-delivering about decreasing federal deficit anyway, the biggest problem that apparently doesn't even concern Trump's administration is great environmental damage to our planet in the long run. That's why it's really not that simple for developed countries to get out of this vicious circle of creating more and more debt. Countries with perspective aim for fast economic growth and environmental sustainability at the same time, but that simply can't be because green energy isn't very effective at this stage.

Some formulation by M. N. Baily from "Trump’s formula for growing the U.S. economy—what will work and what won’t" (Brookings, 2018)
« Last Edit: 06 11, 2018, 03:16:16 pm by Tiiger »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: 05 11, 2018, 11:31:35 pm »
Naturally I thought of my own country (Estonia) which has the lowest national debt in the EU, only 9-10% of GDP.

http://estonianworld.com/business/estonia-lowest-national-debt-eu/

Must just be well governed by the Estonian government because the euro is a currency which is created as debt and controlled by foreign powers.

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #26 on: 12 01, 2019, 03:10:58 pm »
I believe, the chances of us being in a computer program are higher than any other theory like Big Bang.

I read a lot about, what was before the Big Bang or what created "God", but nothing makes sense to me. I believe, there is a "world outside" of this program, and again the question arises, what created the "outside world"?

"I don't know", but it could be anything, something out of the box. With this theory, at least we know How our world was created. Maybe a computer simulation just ran the big bang model , and here we are. 
« Last Edit: 13 01, 2019, 04:12:45 am by KC »
: )

Offline TheHacker

• It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Paralisis
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #27 on: 25 06, 2019, 03:12:00 pm »
Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't capable of doing something.
Don't let anyone tell you that you are different.
Don't let anyone tell you that they are better than you.

Everyone is EQUAL!

People always differentiate between educated and uneducated, and they say that, people who are educated are better. Let me tell you, THEY ARE NOT.

Take a moment and go outside your house, see who is picking up the rubbish, look who is driving a truck, look at his physical appearance, or even ASK him if he knows about Algebra. These are the same people who care about the 'Paris agreement' and care about the climate issue in the world. While the educated ones, focus more on themselves than about the world, that they are living in.

Ever wondered how stupid fishes can be? Ever wondered how can't they differentiate between a plastic bag and their food? The food that they have been eating for their whole life? Now let me prove you, how STUPID, you can be.

One of them contains jelly fish, and another one contains plastic bag. Now see, how STUPID you are.

You think it is cool for someone else to pay the consequences of your mistake, your carelessness?
You think your life will be wasted to walk 50 meters away from the sea and throw the rubbish into the plastic bag?

NO, it is NOT. You might not see this now, because you are choosing to not see it yourself. You think crying over a break-up is something serious? If you think so, then guess what? You, need to, CHANGE.

You know what 'Paris agreement' is? A contract signed by all the countries in the world (except 3) to protect the Earth from massive climate change. It only requires 2 - 3 degrees more for the Earth climate to be out of control. And what will happen after that? Huge storms will come. The north and south pole will melt and what will that cause? The Earth's water percentage to increase and cause a lot of small countries in the world, to TOTALLY disappear. When is the predicted time for this to happen? In 3 YEARS.

Now you see how important it is to CHANGE yourself first, instead of changing OTHERS. Do small steps, go walk 50 meters everyday if you have to, just to throw rubbish. Take a moment to stand up from your gaming seat and throw the rubbish.

CHANGE people, CHANGE.

Wrote this after being inspired by Prince Ea.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!

Offline TheHacker

• It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Paralisis
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #28 on: 26 06, 2019, 02:05:29 pm »
(sorry for double posting)

You think provoking others makes you look cool?
You think hurting people who are weaker than you makes you look tough?
You think going on someone's physical states makes you look scary?

NO!! It makes you look even more STUPID and.. someone who is just so free.

Before you judge or talk bad about someone, look at YOURSELF first! You think you are that great? You think you are that good-looking? You think you are that SMART? If you think like that, you are WRONG! ~ You are who you judge~

Remember Amanda Todd? The girl who committed suicide because her photos were misused? Now look at the phrase "photos were misused". Looks pretty trivial, right? Let me tell you, IT IS NOT!!

If your actions or even your words effect someone's lifestyle and makes them thinking of committing of suicide, then IT IS NOT TRIVIAL!

You know, words cut deeper than actions. The sticks and metal might break your bones but WORDS.. words will hurt more than ANYTHING!

Provoking  someone and then telling them it's a joke, is NOT something funny to do. Words do cut deep but they DON'T HEAL! Put that in your mind.

Someone wise once said: "Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't makes yours shine any brighter". Bullying anyone doesn't makes you any better. You remain the SAME, but they DON'T. You effected someone's life in a BAD BAD way.

Take this as a suggestion - instead of calling someone STUPID, call their actions STUPID. This will make them improve instead of making them feel bad about themselves for the rest of their Life.

Remember, your words MATTER! Be mindful of your words and help to make the world a better place.
« Last Edit: 26 06, 2019, 02:53:08 pm by TheHacker »

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!

Offline M3dusa

• DTA Founder & DT Leader
  • Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: 04 07, 2019, 02:06:44 am »
Everyone is EQUAL!

People always differentiate between educated and uneducated, and they say that, people who are educated are better. Let me tell you, THEY ARE NOT.
Excuse my French but you'd be an idiot if you believe this.

An educated person – is one who has learned how to get what he wants without violating the right of others. Education gives us correct alternative ways of thinking.

An uneducated person – is one who has lack knowledge, technical training, can read but unwilling or unable to receive information from a literary source. 

The difference between an educated and uneducated person is their thought process, mentality, and behavior. Education is for one’s knowledge and wisdom. But, it is not the only way a person gains knowledge or wisdom. The key differences are:

An educated person thinks logically about every situation in life. An uneducated person may or may not do the same.
An educated person is more aware of his surroundings like- social, political, and economic situation than an uneducated person.

There is no difference between educated or uneducated when it comes to humanity.
That's pretty much it, yes, both of them are equal ONLY when it comes to humanity, give it a second thought and check out how the foolish pricks act in the name of a religion, they consider themselves superior to others just for believing that X god is the one true god and that everyone else is going to hell.
They can be educated, yes, as in academic education, but do they actually think logically before they burst out their bullshit and kill people for the sake of their religious beliefs? The answer is no. And thinking otherwise only makes you just just like them. They cannot accept anything that differs from their beliefs, let alone being something that is considered a sin in their belief, they'd kill you without any hesitation and would still believe that they're getting closer to god by doing so. These subhumans are certainly not equal to the others.
Former CIT Staff
Retired Police Chief