Author Topic: Deep Realisations / Important Facts  (Read 1848 times)

Offline TheHacker

• It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Paralisis
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
Re: Deep Realisations / Important Facts
« Reply #30 on: 04 07, 2019, 01:09:14 pm »
Excuse my French but you'd be an idiot if you believe this.
That's pretty much it, yes, both of them are equal ONLY when it comes to humanity, give it a second thought and check out how the foolish pricks act in the name of a religion, they consider themselves superior to others just for believing that X god is the one true god and that everyone else is going to hell.
They can be educated, yes, as in academic education, but do they actually think logically before they burst out their bullshit and kill people for the sake of their religious beliefs? The answer is no. And thinking otherwise only makes you just just like them. They cannot accept anything that differs from their beliefs, let alone being something that is considered a sin in their belief, they'd kill you without any hesitation and would still believe that they're getting closer to god by doing so. These subhumans are certainly not equal to the others.
'Deep' Realisations. Equality should be there but it isn't so I just wrote that to give inspiration to people and let people believe in equality and tell them to treat others equally. Though, I appreciate that you killed a few minutes of your life to read that, really appreciated.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!

Offline M3dusa

• DTA Founder & DT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 05 07, 2019, 08:00:22 am »
Equality shouldn't be pursued by spreading bs.
Former CIT Staff
Retired Police Chief

Offline TheHacker

• It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Paralisis
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #32 on: 05 07, 2019, 08:09:37 am »
Equality shouldn't be pursued by spreading bs.
I ain't spreading bs. You judge the text by your mind-set. They are all the same and equal, all of them are humans and deserve everything equally as others.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!