Author Topic: Deep Realisations / Important Facts  (Read 6335 times)

Offline TheHacker

• Criminal Boss
  • It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
Re: Deep Realisations / Important Facts
« Reply #30 on: 04 07, 2019, 01:09:14 pm »
Excuse my French but you'd be an idiot if you believe this.
That's pretty much it, yes, both of them are equal ONLY when it comes to humanity, give it a second thought and check out how the foolish pricks act in the name of a religion, they consider themselves superior to others just for believing that X god is the one true god and that everyone else is going to hell.
They can be educated, yes, as in academic education, but do they actually think logically before they burst out their bullshit and kill people for the sake of their religious beliefs? The answer is no. And thinking otherwise only makes you just just like them. They cannot accept anything that differs from their beliefs, let alone being something that is considered a sin in their belief, they'd kill you without any hesitation and would still believe that they're getting closer to god by doing so. These subhumans are certainly not equal to the others.
'Deep' Realisations. Equality should be there but it isn't so I just wrote that to give inspiration to people and let people believe in equality and tell them to treat others equally. Though, I appreciate that you killed a few minutes of your life to read that, really appreciated.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!
Original Founder of Paralisis

Offline M3dusa

• DTA Founder & DT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 05 07, 2019, 08:00:22 am »
Equality shouldn't be pursued by spreading bs.
Former CIT Staff
Retired Police Chief

Offline TheHacker

• Criminal Boss
  • It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
« Reply #32 on: 05 07, 2019, 08:09:37 am »
Equality shouldn't be pursued by spreading bs.
I ain't spreading bs. You judge the text by your mind-set. They are all the same and equal, all of them are humans and deserve everything equally as others.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!
Original Founder of Paralisis

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #33 on: 31 01, 2020, 01:43:55 pm »
- Although there is absolutely no doubt current human activity is causing immense and irreversible envrionmental damage that requires serious attention, the increase in carbon dioxide from humans burning fossil fuels is not the cause of global warming but from Milankovitch cycles as we can prove that the Earth's average temperature has been this high before using ice cores. The real problem with burning fossil fuels is the toxins that are released during resource extraction and fuel combustion (think acid rain). So why do they keep saying we need to cut our carbon emissions? Because there are hidden agendas, like how they can justify more taxes through "carbon tax" or even force on us a one world government. So you're saying you're right but thousands of scientists are wrong? They are looking at average temperature "since records began" which is not even 200 years ago and 200 years isn't even 1 second in the long term, the long term is only known through ice cores. Surely if governments were being educated properly don't you think instead of calling this stuff carbon tax they'd be making taxes on the things that actually do the harm like a tax on the mining runoff and then a tax on the amount of sulphur dioxide (a main cause of acid rain) released when burned and such?

I am a bit confused about this part. Can someone please it a bit more in simple language? Thank you :)
: )

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #34 on: 01 02, 2020, 10:52:36 am »
I am a bit confused about this part. Can someone please it a bit more in simple language? Thank you :)

If you don't understand some of the words, search for what they mean, eg: "define ice core" on search engine.

Online BlackHeart

• Guide
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #35 on: 08 03, 2020, 05:59:42 pm »
I have come to a realization which could be one type of the butterfly effect, which is, the least thing someone does, changes everything in their life, for example, someone died by getting hit by a car, 10 minutes ago, he was supposed to go to work but his wife called him to tell him that his son had a fight in school, resulting to him being late for work, thus getting hit by that specific car. Then, the car's driver's life changes too, and it just goes on to change the lives of people around him and the cycle goes on. What comes to my mind everytime similiar things happen is was it all planned? If it had been 1 SECOND earlier, would everything be different? If the guy's wife had called him a second earlier, would he have survived and the world has changed? It's really a bad feeling especially when I do a minor thing that doesn't even affect anyone but it changed my life to the worse or better, let us say for example, I have an exam in a week, my parents decided to take my phone to let me study, but the problem is that the phone doesn't even affect my studying, so I went and got a good mark in the exam, what do you think would've happened if my phone was never taken? Was it planned that my phone be taken on this specific day so I can get a genuine mark thus growing up to be successful person changing other people's lives? Is it all connected? Also one question has been coming to my mind for quite a time, let's say there's a soccer match going on, a goal is scored, if we go back to the past 2 minutes before the goal was scored, will the result change? Will the goalkeeper save the ball? Will the striker miss the goal? It's really beautiful when you think outside of your limitations and start to see how big and beautiful the universe is. I would like to hear your points of view about this, thank you.
Situations like these happen for a reason and it all are designed accurately for everyone, Barely we all do face accidents/misfortunes in our daily life at least from time to time, I personally have never met a person out of accidents so we’re agreeing with the certain occurrence of these horrible distress in unexpected time of our lives. Imagine, If this dead man had the chance to continue his life, Unfortunately, This man has been totally paralyzed due to facing a terrible accident, You do all know what does it mean to be paralyzed, These people are being taken care of 24/7, There are paralyzed people around the world has continued their lives But with ALOT of suffers, Maybe it all happened to have mercy on this man and his family, I wander how would I become everyday when i’m watching my father being paralyzed and not able to perform his daily vitality life. There are alot of scenarios can be done but maybe this was the most suitable in this case.
Not every disappointing period we pass in our life mean to be really bad. For instance, You’ve failed in an exam and you were forced to assign it to the next semester and you studied the subject once again carefully, You discovered new amazing aspects of this subject you’d like to expand educating it for months beside your college (I my self love to educate my self through internet.), One day you might become a scientist every one would like to meet and talk to you, Why not.