Author Topic: [A]Add weed icon at weed farm  (Read 1707 times)

Offline PsyChO_o

• Why So Serious?
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Squad: Vendetta
Re: Add weed icon at weed farm
« Reply #15 on: 02 12, 2018, 05:52:49 pm »
A really nice suggestion! I myself has faced problem because of it. It will surely benefit the new players! Up Voting  :tick:

Offline CptDeniz

• Junior Community Member
  • Semper Paratus!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: CptDeniz
« Reply #16 on: 02 12, 2018, 05:57:32 pm »
1. you can check weed icon via map without wasting times.
2. about newbie, you already said newbie so they dont know nothing about cit, they need to ask first in /sup about gps and its easy when they open map and see weed icon on map so they don't need to ask nothing.
  • Finding little icon at F11 is a waste of time too.GPS is more advanced also categorized.Its easy to use after getting used to it.
  • We cant add things to "make them no need to ask/making easier" , newbies must ask ingame and use support chat/country chat , even I have somewhat 450 hours I still ask some questions at support chat/country chat.This is not reason to add this into game.
By the way I am not a active criminal, this might be added to game if this really needed.
SWAT Team
''A smooth sea NEVER made a skilled sailor.''

Offline Trapsfall

• L1 Staff
  • Translator of Hungary
    YearsYears
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Trapsfall
« Reply #17 on: 05 12, 2018, 01:38:15 pm »
No reason to downvote it. An icon won't harm anyone (especially not the newbies) whether it's used for symbolising something. Supporting.

Offline Haisum

YearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 05 12, 2018, 01:54:42 pm »
Why not, since it's not only an AR its something else too. Anyways It'll be very helpful thus I'd like to vote Positive.
"So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life, you just think about adding additional good things. One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow”

Offline Elena

• Гангстерская девушка
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Elena
« Reply #19 on: 05 12, 2018, 07:05:26 pm »
Pretty cool and simple idea supporting  :tick:

guest29710

« Reply #20 on: 09 12, 2018, 12:31:14 am »

By the way I am not a active criminal, this might be added to game if this really needed.
since your not active crime it will be not helpful for laws, gangsters gonna help them lot. now I understand why you down-vote.

Offline #99isme

Years
« Reply #21 on: 12 12, 2018, 04:26:39 pm »
Sometimes, there's no answer for your question in support chat and most (correct me if i'm wrong) of newbies don't use gps as well so my vote is Positive.

Offline Leon

• New Community Member
  • Outlaw
    Years
  • Group: FBI
Re: [A]Add weed icon at weed farm
« Reply #22 on: 13 12, 2018, 07:59:13 pm »
I really Like your suggestion. Add weed icon at Weed farm would be more awesome. Im upvoting

Offline DarkBlood

• Left The game
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 16 12, 2018, 09:26:27 am »
Your suggestion is pretty good and useful particulary for newbies. Many players get confused from that they can't find the weed farm, moreover, this weed icon is kinda amazing and awesome, as long as this suggestion will be useful and has no harms.
My vote is yes
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard, The Institute <3

Offline MgD

• Revolution Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: MgD
  • Squad: Revolution
« Reply #24 on: 16 12, 2018, 02:01:18 pm »
as long as it's supportive to the community I will support it, it'd be easier for others to find it, and the overall idea sounds cool and nothing negative about it, supporting

Offline Talha

• New Community Member
  • And i said NO.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Talha-Khan
« Reply #25 on: 22 12, 2018, 03:04:15 pm »
Yeah, It will be much easier for newbies to find it. And the icon is also cool! Even its not harming. As newbies doesn't know about /gps adding it will be better. Supporting
I am your Nightmare

Offline Petey

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
« Reply #26 on: 28 12, 2018, 06:31:35 pm »
Suggestion is accepted and marked with "[A]" due to it having a vote margin of 11-1
No idea if I still can share my vote about this suggestion after getting accepted, If you see that my vote is useless and won’t be counted then I give you the permission to remove it.

Weed farm area is known in the whole community because criminals and cops go there to implement a mission, so since newbies don’t use gps so much , so this suggestion would be good and logically a blip was supposed to be existed because the weed farm is away from Los Santos, so the location kinda will be difficult for newbies because they used to do missions in Los Santos, anyway I have decided to support this suggestion and mentioned the reasons above, Hopefully my vote will be counted.
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

- Jesse Owens -
Group Level Manager

Offline Anuran

• Senior Community Member
  • Knock Knock let the Devil in
  • Group: The_Crew
  • Squad: The_VIPs
« Reply #27 on: 28 12, 2018, 06:40:02 pm »
This will first of all help the navigation for newbies. As players won't know that this weed farm existed where they can farm weeds. I myself didn't knew about this function until I got like 300+ hour.
Having an icon on the map will definitely attract newbies (while browsing the radar or passing through it) to check what is there in that icon and they will eventually find it our. This suggestion is one of the most helpful and good suggestions.
Since it's already been stated I won't vote. It's just my opinion on this suggestion
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Offline sheRRy

• "Nothing scares me but God"
    YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: sheRRy
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #28 on: 11 01, 2019, 11:31:24 am »
There is a gun mark for normal AR's since weed farm is a different case why not there be a different icon for it .Supporting , and it will help the newbies who don't know where is the weed farm ( since it is out of LS ) or our too lazy to open t/gps.
No one will be harmed by it and it won't be a problem for the developers.

I Child is never a mistake , you had sex without a condom so what would you expect a PLASMA TV??

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #29 on: 13 01, 2019, 06:42:55 pm »
 :tick: :tick: