Author Topic: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
« on: 23 06, 2019, 01:58:34 pm »
Some will try fool you into believing that we are just a meaningless creation of billions of years of random chance evolution and some will try fool you into believing that the answer to everything you need to know is in a book written thousands of years ago. Now I present to you, actual scientific evidence which amounts to proof that we are something so much greater than random chance evolution (which basically also means there must be an intelligent creator of the universe) but without either having to believe everything in a certain book.

These are all the mind blowing pieces of evidence I have come across so far that when combined amount to proof. If you know of any more like it, please post them here.

Quantum Double Slit Experiment

The quantum double slit experiment proves that when a human observes the experiment, the result of the experiment is completely different, "the electron decided to act differently as though it was aware it was been watched." This can only mean that the human body / brain is able to influence things outside of our body. There is a video here that explains the experiment:

Show content

Quantum Entanglement

Quantum entanglement shows that communication is possible outside of the space-time dimension because the communication is instantaneous, these quantum particles update with absolutely no delay, faster than the speed of light, infinite speed. Not just that they update instantly but that they are able to do so without having to have a transmitter and a receiver. This means that telepathy is possible. Also if the 'big bang' really happened, when the big bang occurred the entire universe was within the space of an atom. This could mean that all atoms in the universe are already entangled as they were entangled at the start of the universe in the big bang. This would mean that we could communicate telepathically not just with other humans but any intelligent life in the universe. It would also mean that every atom inside your brain can communicate with all other atoms in the universe meaning that inside your brain is the entire sum of all possible information.

Quantum Computing

The entirety of quantum computing is based on the fact that qbits can perform multiple calculations at the same time, yes a normal computer can do multiple calculations at the same time, but not using THE SAME circuit. A qbit solves multiple calculations at the same time by going into different universes. Here's a video that goes into more detail from one of my favourite youtube channels:

Show content

Your Brain Does Quantum Computing

This is more of a continuation from the last section than it's own but I know this needs mentioning. Our own brain has quantum computing capabilities which means that when making decisions our brain may go into different universes and in each universe pick a different choice, observe the outcome and then go back to the main universe (or there is a possibility that we are in fact in infinite universes so what we think is the main universe isn't) and then carry out the best choice. Though you might think "but then why do we make so many stupid choices" well there's many reasons like how most people have calcified pineal glands or every other choice would in fact end up going down a worse path or maybe we have to make certain mistakes so we can learn from them or life would be too boring if we made the perfect decisions all the time.

You Influence the Hearts of Living Beings Around You

The Institute of HeartMath has done many experiments and one of them proves that our heart rate variability influences the heart rate variability of those around us. For example if we have love for our pet, our pet's heart rate changes like yours would into a state of heart coherence like the article shows. Heart coherence could have a section of it's own, but I don't have any proof that entering a state of heart coherence does anything mind blowing.

You Heart Reacts to an Image Before You See it

Another one from the institute of HeartMath. Seeing positive and negative images causes physiological changes in your body, but the mind blowing fact is that these changes are measured BEFORE the image would appear on screen. Almost as if you can see into the future even if it just by a second. The link I provided doesn't cite a source so here is one.

Your Thoughts Can Alter Your Body And Even Gene Expression

Although not as mind blowing as the previous sections because there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to change our DNA, it certainly will prove you are so much more than what you realise as mainstream science had us all convinced that we are just victims of our genetics and that most of our health problems are inherited when in fact they are not. Also you can actually change your body through thought, you can make yourself stronger through imagining you're working out and old people can become younger by thinking they're younger so this just shows how much power the mind has over the body.

Mass Meditation For Peace Actually Works

When enough of us do the same thing such as meditate for peace (apparently it only needs the square root of 1%) in an area, the effects are noticeable in that area. Here is another source which is about a mass meditation that was carried out in Washington DC, USA. Here is another source (and another) about how mediators around the world when focusing on a certain area were able to reduce the fighting in that area.

Some Pets Are Telepathic

There is a lot out there about telepathic pets, mainly dogs who know when their owner is going to return home even at unscheduled times, there are actual recordings of dogs doing this. This must mean that our thoughts are being transmit out into the universe for other beings to pick up on. Maybe we can actually telepathically communicate with each other but this functionality has been suppressed and or lost.

Quantum Non Locality - Your Thoughts Can Affect Blood Outside of Your Body

So I was watching the YouTube video that the title of this section links to and there is a bit 3 minutes in which shows someones living blood under a microscope actually react to a conversation that they were having. I went to the link in presentation for that video (facebook.com/diane.blackburn.79/videos/10151275326992077) to see if I could find more information about this and she commented: "this is a proof that a client is entangled with his blood even when the blood is under the microscope. The blood suddenly jerk like that in a ahah moment, what Amit Goswami calls a moment of creativity, when the mind of the client collapse a possibility of health. It demonstrate the principle of quantum non locality".

Morphogenetic Fields

So I was watching the YouTube video that the title of this section links to and got double mind blown. Firstly at 36:20 when it turns out that the melting points of newly created substances which crystallise increases over time, because the morphogenetic field of this new substance was being strengthened over time so somehow these crystals were transmitting data to the universe or maybe the overall field of the Earth and then any future crystals were receiving this signal to prevent them from melting / losing their crystal pattern as easily.

Secondly, at 42:40 when rats got better and better at solving a puzzle with each new generation of rat which isn't that impressive because you might think it's being passed on in the DNA. But when this experiment was carried out in a totally different place, the rats were able to solve the puzzle as if they'd descended from a rat that had already solved it. So that if it occurs with crystals and it occurs with rats then it's going to be occurring with humans as well. So many things make sense now after watching this video.

You May Now be Experiencing Cognitive Dissonance

If you have just read this whole topic and sufficient data within the links and videos you have just been hit with mind blowing information which likely goes against existing beliefs you hold. You're either too scientific minded and so couldn't possibly believe in anything spiritual or you're too religious minded and couldn't possibly believe something that isn't written down in your holy book. In any case, consider coming back to this topic multiple times so that these new beliefs can sink in. Your cognitive dissonance may cause you to try and make justifications as to why this is all wrong and that's okay because we've all done it, just be aware of this mind control technique our brain uses on us.
« Last Edit: 20 07, 2019, 09:17:11 pm by Arran »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
Re: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
« Reply #1 on: 15 07, 2019, 10:59:35 pm »
Aaaaand found another: Quantum Non Locality - Your Thoughts Can Affect Blood Outside of Your Body

Are you all experiencing severe cognitive dissonance which is why nobody seems interested to reply (minus those religious argument posts I deleted) to this topic?

I know the feeling, I'm the one who made this topic and yet am still experiencing cognitive dissonance about all this, it's like I can't 100% believe any of this, it's like I'm stuck at 99%. It's because when your brain already has a conflicting belief it's like trying to fill a cup with a new liquid when the cup is already full, we're actually in a state of negative knowledge because of all the beliefs we are given when younger that are stuck in our heads.
« Last Edit: 15 07, 2019, 11:35:43 pm by Arran »

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #2 on: 16 07, 2019, 12:49:16 am »
Are you all experiencing severe cognitive dissonance which is why nobody seems interested to reply (minus those religious argument posts I deleted) to this topic?
Most people don't even know what Quantum Mechanics is, not even basic mechanics. So that's why you won't really get many sophisticated replies.

Offline Zombie⁶

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: Zombie~
« Reply #3 on: 16 07, 2019, 12:52:56 am »
Most people don't even know what Quantum Mechanics is, not even basic mechanics. So that's why you won't really get many sophisticated replies.
didnt understand anything in this

Offline Saifo

• New Community Member
  • CIT2 Radio DJ
    YearsYears
  • Group: KLMer
  • Ingame: Saifo
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #4 on: 16 07, 2019, 01:27:53 am »
Same

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 16 07, 2019, 08:12:40 pm »
If you don't understand any of it then why not spend some time reading about the stuff? "In the modern world, ignorance is a choice" and surely you weren't incarnated here to live a life of ignorance?

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #6 on: 16 07, 2019, 08:26:17 pm »
Regarding the double slit experiment. I studied more about the waveguide of the electron (idk if thats the right term) which mind blown me. I have never faced anything "lucky" in the world. But where the electron goes is solely based in probabilities. It's like the universe is playing dices... But even if you throw a dice with a certain power/angle/etc, you can reproduce the sane result over and over, but that's not happening with electrons.
The double slit experiment is the craziest thing I have to accept. Changing the result of the experiment by observing it is not right. 
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #7 on: 16 07, 2019, 09:28:53 pm »
If you don't understand any of it then why not spend some time reading about the stuff? "In the modern world, ignorance is a choice" and surely you weren't incarnated here to live a life of ignorance?
Some people just come back from school, university, work, etc and just want to game. These tricky subjects like QM aren't interesting to everyone, don't get me wrong, it's interesting to me, but everyone is different. I'm taking A2 physics right now and we have a chapter about QM, so I'll be receiving some basic knowledge regarding it, but probably at the end of the semester, as it's one of the last chapters of my syllabus. Hopefully I'll be able to debate about Quantum Theories by then.

Offline Zombie⁶

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: Zombie~
« Reply #8 on: 17 07, 2019, 12:34:31 am »

I watched some videos and read some stuff still nothing got on my head lol

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 17 07, 2019, 11:33:47 am »
Some people just come back from school, university, work, etc and just want to game.

Sure but they don't need to read this topic then, they can read it any time and what you just described is a technique 'they' want: If everyone is too stressed from life, they'll just want to spend their free time neutralising the stress with trivialities like gaming, TV and junk food. Never having the time to learn anything truly meaningful. 'They' want ignorant masses, ignorant people are controllable.
« Last Edit: 17 07, 2019, 11:37:17 am by Arran »

Offline Anuran

• Knock Knock let the Devil in
  • Group: The_Crew
  • Squad: The_VIPs
« Reply #10 on: 19 07, 2019, 05:14:24 am »
OK, first I gave myself some time because I have read some of these topic in my HS 1st year. These are - Quantum double slit experiment, Quantum Mechanics and thus Quantum Computing.

Quantum Double slit experiment - I have broadly read about this in my 1st year. Though the experiment we came to know 2 things that light can show both particle and wave nature. And that light can bend and can even show up in places where there shadows should be on an object. As far as I remember this experiment was also called Youngs Experiment.
As you said "Electrons behaves differently. Yes they do because it has this character that was first founded by this very same experiment. In more precise Electrons BENDS and thus lights bends on curves(Electrons behaves differently by bending. They shouldn't as most of the peoples who don't have knowledge about this knows that "Lights Travels in a straight line" but they don't as the electrons behaves differently in corners). In this experiment, they found that the corner light (electron particles) bends as it comes in contact with the side of the hole making the light to show up in shadowed areas.
I have only got to study about all this and maybe these are some higher studies or something new bought out by scientists recently. But to my knowledge, the statement that "the electron decided to act differently as though it was aware it was been watched" doesn't make any sense
Quantum Computing I got to read about various things related to Quantum. This term was both in Chemistry and Physics. The one in Chemistry was all about the newer atom theory by reading which one can define an atom. It has 4 mechanics. I mostly forgot what they were but one I remember was Spin mechanic(?). It define the spin of an atom. Mainly Quantum is a Chemistry term but one can use these in Physics field
And the one in Physics we got to learn the uses of it. Broadly termed Quantum Physics where Quantum Computing falls in. But since I didn't have Computer since as my subject and I took Mathematics, I only have limited idea on this. Actually "they solve it by going to different universe". That's not true 100% yet to explain someone briefly, one can say that. If I try to explain to someone about this briefly I would have rather said "It creates multiple universe on itself and search though them"
Our Brian does quantum computing - This isn't something new, most of us who have studied about Quantum Mechanics knows that it's possible and is one of the basic things. And again our Brain don't travel through different universe  ;D but creates multiple universe on itself to and search though it. I am using the term universe as to only make it simple as you did with your topic.
Humans can change DNA - Broooo, idk where u heard this. But this is just impossible. The things u wrote is real but the heading is misleading. One can never change his own DNA. Maybe the topic should be "Humans can change their life by their will power of thinking" or something like that.
First instance, if you think that "My stomach won't react in a good way in the boat, I may get sea sick" even before you get on the boat, you are definitely gonna puke all over. But if you never think of such thing before getting on the boat or on the boat, you aren't even gonna feel everything. Health problem like stomach ace, hair fall etc depends on how you are thinking. This differ on your negative or positive thinking.
« Last Edit: 19 07, 2019, 02:00:47 pm by Anuran »
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 19 07, 2019, 05:03:54 pm »
Is "Your Thoughts Can Alter Your Body And Even Gene Expression" better?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 20 07, 2019, 09:13:22 pm »
Found a new mind blower: morphogenetic fields.

Offline Dust

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #13 on: 25 07, 2019, 04:03:34 am »
The theory of relativity?

''In 1905, Albert Einstein determined that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, and that the speed of light in a vacuum was independent of the motion of all observers. This was the theory of special relativity''

What is relativity? Succinctly put, it is the notion that the laws of physics are the same everywhere. We here on Earth obey the same laws of light and gravity as someone in a far off corner of the universe.

Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity has been proven right again — and this time, physicists have pinned down just how precise it is: Any deviations from his theory of general relativity are so small that they would change calculations by just one part in 10,000 to one part in 100,000.

Time after time, experiments have proved that Einstein's theory of general relativity, which describes the way gravity behaves, especially when dealing with high speeds and large masses. In the new study, physicists looked at gobs of data on planetary orbits to look for tiny anomalies that couldn't be explained by either Isaac Newton's theory of gravity — in which gravity is a force between objects that depends on their masses — or Einstein's general relativity theory, which says gravity is a warping of space-time itself.

Gravity goes up?

In the new test, an international team of scientists led by Aurelien Hees, a mathematician at Rhodes University in South Africa, looked for violations of the so-called Lorentz symmetry or Lorentz invariance, a key part of both the special and general theories of relativity. This principle says physical laws look the same regardless of your speed or orientation. For example, a scientist in a rocket moving in a straight line at a constant speed would see her experiments give the same results as they would if she were in a room on Earth — without looking outside, there would be no way to tell that she was zipping through the atmosphere in a rocket. (One can experience this on an airplane: absent the turbulence or vibration from the engines, you can't tell whether the plane — or you — are moving or not without a window).

Let see What is a law in science

In general, a scientific law is the description of an observed phenomenon. It doesn't explain why the phenomenon exists or what causes it. The explanation of a phenomenon is called a scientific theory. It is a misconception that theories turn into laws with enough research.

"In science, laws are a starting place," said Peter Coppinger, an associate professor of biology and biomedical engineering at the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. "From there, scientists can then ask the questions, 'Why and how?'"

Show content