Author Topic: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Majin666

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: ekskode
Re: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
« Reply #15 on: 20 09, 2019, 02:39:10 am »
Well not exactly if I am correct. But as humans, we tend to believe that something acts the same way when we observe it and when we don't. It's actually crazy! When we talk about small objects like electrons, the common sense is literally getting destroyed and this can be proved by the double slit experiment.
I don't feel good knowing that there are multiple realities based on the observation. How can different cenarios be real at the same time? I walk outside and I see a rock, when I close my eyes I still believe that the rock is still a rock. But why there is an exception for subatomic particles?
go watch some youtube videos and you'll understand what I'm talking about lol (jk)
listen, in science, there are no exceptions, I mean everything in the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons, and light Is also a particle!(Einstein) like the moon that I mentioned before. so if the light could transform into a wave that means everything else could transform!still just a theory tho, but that's what scientists trying to prove in the near future.

Offline Anuran

• Senior Community Member
  • Founder of CIT News
    Years
« Reply #16 on: 01 10, 2019, 06:12:44 pm »
go watch some youtube videos and you'll understand what I'm talking about lol (jk)
listen, in science, there are no exceptions, I mean everything in the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons, and light Is also a particle!(Einstein) like the moon that I mentioned before. so if the light could transform into a wave that means everything else could transform!still just a theory tho, but that's what scientists trying to prove in the near future.

In the last decades, the discovery of light's particle nature shocked everyone, it proved many existing theorems wrong, many true research papers were turned false by this single discovery. Before that everyone only knew about Light's wave nature and with the discovery of another nature, many theorems crumbles and had to be redone or completely left out

Same will happen in future, the things we are confident about that is the truth may turn out to be a false. And thing will be reevaluated. This endless cycle was, is and will keep going. Humans can never claps onto something to be the truth because this universe is huge and there's endless discoveries to be made from which many of them are unreachable by human's brain. Just think of this universe, it's impossible for humans to know everything. The day human can answer the question "What would be there if there was nothing?" the objective of everyone will be over.
« Last Edit: 01 10, 2019, 06:20:28 pm by Anuran »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #17 on: 03 01, 2020, 09:26:12 pm »
Seven Experiments that could Change the World

Offline MacMan

• Regular Community Member
  • "You're different. You're good, kind and decent"
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN-F|MacMan'F
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #18 on: 03 01, 2020, 09:53:26 pm »
I really like your videos, but to be honest it's too big, however I'll complete it later, it's sounds great.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 04 01, 2020, 02:33:52 pm »
I really like your videos, but to be honest it's too big, however I'll complete it later, it's sounds great.

Anything that will actually teach you anything meaningful is long. Everyone's attention span is too short, thanks to trash like vines, social media and all the other instant gratification systems in place. It's almost as if there's a group of people who want us all to have these short attention spans so we never bother watching the meaningful stuff... I watch stuff at x2 speed anyway so can digest a lot more info in less time.

Offline CatFYSH

• Regular Community Member
  • Cat For Young Sneaker Heads.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: CatFYSH
« Reply #20 on: 05 01, 2020, 09:38:44 pm »
@Arran the video for the quantum double slit got claimed by "Gaia"
also did you watch all of those videos and educated about quantum?
and why did you even post them? what after we realize that what will happen?

Offline NiKo

• PUBG Pro Player
    Years
  • Group: nTL
« Reply #21 on: 29 01, 2020, 09:55:54 pm »
This is really interesting and I didnt read it all

So I got some questions , could you sum up please ?

In this topic , god exists? for example

And we can talk with animals by our mental(mentality) ?

As I said could you sum up I didnt read it all by the way  :blank:
So I may want you to ask my simple questions yes I'm talking with you (CIT Founder this is the first time  I talk to you , nvm )

And in this scenario if we die we will get another live ? ( but if yes , then why I cant remember about my "old life" before this one I mean? )

This is some questions that I think its interesting...

Thanks for your attention arran ur so sexy man .

Offline EvilKoala

• I am your F├╝hrer, SEIG HEIL!!!
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Jokey
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #22 on: 01 02, 2020, 05:39:34 pm »
This is really interesting and I didnt read it all

So I got some questions , could you sum up please ?

In this topic , god exists? for example

And we can talk with animals by our mental(mentality) ?

As I said could you sum up I didnt read it all by the way  :blank:
So I may want you to ask my simple questions yes I'm talking with you (CIT Founder this is the first time  I talk to you , nvm )

And in this scenario if we die we will get another live ? ( but if yes , then why I cant remember about my "old life" before this one I mean? )

This is some questions that I think its interesting...

Thanks for your attention arran ur so sexy man .
your questions has nothing to do with the subjects he covered in this topic, so he probably doesn't have an answer for you
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.
Not only a group, but family.