Author Topic: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise  (Read 1929 times)

Offline HSM

• New Community Member
Re: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
« Reply #15 on: 05 09, 2019, 10:29:58 pm »
Quantum mechanics summarized
Exp: 'moon'  O0
if you don't see the moon that means it doesn't exist. and it only appears when you look up and check if its there or no

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
Re: Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
« Reply #16 on: 09 09, 2019, 06:41:14 am »
Quantum mechanics summarized
Exp: 'moon'  O0
if you don't see the moon that means it doesn't exist. and it only appears when you look up and check if its there or no
Well not exactly if I am correct. But as humans, we tend to believe that something acts the same way when we observe it and when we don't. It's actually crazy! When we talk about small objects like electrons, the common sense is literally getting destroyed and this can be proved by the double slit experiment.
I don't feel good knowing that there are multiple realities based on the observation. How can different cenarios be real at the same time? I walk outside and I see a rock, when I close my eyes I still believe that the rock is still a rock. But why there is an exception for subatomic particles?
« Last Edit: 09 09, 2019, 04:30:39 pm by Nikos »
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein