Author Topic: Why are we here if we all gonna die?  (Read 848 times)

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • Junior Community Member
  • Eagle_Squad Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: RedHeart
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Why are we here if we all gonna die?
« Reply #15 on: 29 06, 2019, 04:06:48 pm »
I asked myself same question and I find that we are here so we have chance to do things. Mistakes and good things and bad thing then we go to god and we know weather we will go to heaven or to hell.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Sultan

• Die with memories, not dreams.
    Years
  • Group: ChaosGuardians™
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: FalKek™️
« Reply #16 on: 30 06, 2019, 09:25:26 am »
That's religious things, depending on your religion.
For my religion, living in Earth is a test for us, if you do good things, your place will be heaven, and if you do a lot of bad things, or disobeying your god's order, your place is hell, just like OhhKarim said. There is high chance of us to do bad things, and low chance to do good things, it just depends on you.
'Here's the thing about wishes. The more you have, the more you want.' - Genie (Aladdin)

'If you don’t have anything, you have to act like you own everything.' - Aladdin (Aladdin)

Online Malone

• The Artist & Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Malone
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #17 on: 30 06, 2019, 12:41:18 pm »
We are here to live because we exist. No one can tell why we are here because there is just no way to be that objective in reality. Either religion, science, philosophy all endlessly ruminate on that question.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself

Offline HosttyBoy

• IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #18 on: 02 07, 2019, 12:02:12 pm »
We're here to work for people and earn reputation and respect for the next world. Because we can't do this in the next world and we shouldn't waste this great chance.

Offline Lacosta

• The Devil Within
  • L5 Staff
  • Unlivable World.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 02 07, 2019, 12:34:41 pm »
We are here because of Adam that was asked to not approach the tree and get apple, it was a test for human because God has identified us with a brain to decide anything we choose to do.

When God was asked by the angels why would making humans live there as they know some of them are going to do harm to the earth and other humans, God answered, I know what you don't know.

We still don't know what God knows about that.

Offline CyraX

• Pirus Leader
  • Faggio?
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [PiRu$]CyraX#AS
« Reply #20 on: 02 07, 2019, 06:18:12 pm »
We are here because of Adam that was asked to not approach the tree and get apple, it was a test for human because God has identified us with a brain to decide anything we choose to do.

When God was asked by the angels why would making humans live there as they know some of them are going to do harm to the earth and other humans, God answered, I know what you don't know.

We still don't know what God knows about that.
We are not here because Adam approached the tree and ate the apple, but that process accelerated our landing to earth. God says Surah Al Bakara, chapter 2 verse number 30 "And, when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." So this means that god had already decided to make a life on earth even before Adam's accident.

Offline Shepherd#USAR

• Donator L3
  • USAR Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Shepherd
« Reply #21 on: 07 08, 2019, 07:03:23 pm »
Heaven and hell are so obviously made up as a way to control the masses. Humans are mind controlled through fear.

Absolutely I agree. The anesthetize of the masses with fear
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Offline Ray

• New Community Member
  • Don’t trust words, trust actions.
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ray
  • Squad: TSM
« Reply #22 on: 08 08, 2019, 04:47:34 am »
We're here to work for people and earn reputation and respect for the next world. Because we can't do this in the next world and we shouldn't waste this great chance.
I have seen this question more than once, but everything is explained here in a beautiful way and shortened a lot of speech
« Last Edit: 08 08, 2019, 07:22:02 am by Ray »
Not only a group, but family.

Offline RaMoS

• Renegades Leader
  • Criminal Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #23 on: 08 08, 2019, 05:15:34 am »
We are traveling in this life, and our last stop is either Paradise or fire and we choose the way to either of them, and live to get there, you can end your life now, but unfortunately shortening the way this way leads you to the fire, this for the believers.
Don't stop until you are proud of yourself
I Never Lose,Either I Win or I Learn

Online Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
« Reply #24 on: 09 08, 2019, 10:58:22 pm »
I'm repeating myself the same and I actually asked every my teacher in school and asked them do they believe in life after death some of them motivated to don't care when I'm going to die.

We all will die and there won't be life on the earth as we are killing ourselves.

I don't care about the death anymore everyone will die and I hope I did good things to go to heaven if it is actually place.

Offline Phorpride

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #25 on: 10 08, 2019, 01:48:08 pm »
We are traveling in this life, and our last stop is either Paradise or fire and we choose the way to either of them, and live to get there, you can end your life now, but unfortunately shortening the way this way leads you to the fire, this for the believers.
Let me help you out of your dreams. Your last destination is a cemetery or an urn, and that is the same destination for everyone who dies.
BUREAU OF NARCOTIC ADMINISTRATION

Offline SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #26 on: 12 08, 2019, 02:18:25 am »
This is a good questioned Actually. The only thing I can say is that we enjoy our life here in Earth while we can because later once we get older we can't go anywhere that we want in our life. We die because we leave a room for younger generations to continue.
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline Biggy

• Life ah de greatest thing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Biggy
« Reply #27 on: 12 08, 2019, 07:03:36 am »
Because everything about life is amazing everybody goes through shit but there are experiences which persuade you to continue to live, if not you would have already killed yourself as there would be no point in living.

Offline ReZn0v

• The Renegades Leader
  • The doctor💉
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: رزنوف / ReZn0v
  • Squad: SQUATTERS
« Reply #28 on: 12 08, 2019, 07:18:42 pm »
Life is a test you have to choose between the good side or the bad side you can start helping people and improving yourself and trying to make humanity better and in that case you will go to heaven as I believe and there you will find the peace and the happiness or you choose the bad side by hurting, killing people and trying to own and control anything by force like animals and you will send straight to hell to suffer, well that's from the religious side but technically you are alive to discover new things like marriage,love,happiness ,depression etc. and to improve your knowledge by studying,visiting many places,inventing,..
to achieve many goals as you can before your time is over

الصحة تاج على رؤوس الأصحاء لا يراه إلا المرضى
“Good health is a crown worn by the healthy than only the ill can see.”
Criminal Boss & Criminal events master

Offline TheBoss07

• Don't mess with me i'm Your Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SK
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: #ES
« Reply #29 on: 13 08, 2019, 12:02:21 am »
It's a test, god will see if we can pass it or not and in which place we gonna be after our death in the infinite life.