Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] F7 Traders (bots) can view your items in F7, without market area  (Read 324 times)

Offline Pepe

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
I'm suggesting to make it so, that F7 Traders (AL-Bots) can view your listed items in F7, even if you haven't listed them within a market area.
This means, it won't be mandatory for players to visit the market area, when they intend to sell stuff in F7 for the normal bot price. However, only bots would be able to view the listed items.

I personally think there's no need in forcing us to list stuff in market area, when they're solely meant to be sold quickly, and to CIT bots (traders).
« Last Edit: 07 07, 2019, 05:25:15 pm by Arran »

Offline Cristiano

• Regular Community Member
A good idea for workers who need money. So you won't have to go to a market area.
Grateful

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I remember that this used to be allowed but someone reported it as a bug and it was fixed, I don't see why not keep it in the game, its useful in my option instead of going over to the market just to sell some items to the AI Buyer, also its annoying for jobs like Hunter that's far away from any market just to sell something to the AI Buyer.

"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." - Michael Landon
"When the time comes, you better run and don't look back." - Arthur Morgan
My Introduction.

Offline eXpire

• The Institute Leader
  • Community Event Manager
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: SeXp!re
  • Squad: #cB & #ES
I have always enjoyed trading as a side job, but since the last update of the market area and it ain't possible anymore. If that's the least we can do, I am positive in both ways.

We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline Pepe

• Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
Changed into [VOTE]. Councillors may now state their votes.

Show content
I'm suggesting to make it so, that F7 Traders (AL-Bots) can view your listed items in F7, even if you haven't listed them within a market area.
This means, it won't be mandatory for players to visit the market area, when they intend to sell stuff in F7 for the normal bot price. However, only bots would be able to view the listed items.

I personally think there's no need in forcing us to list stuff in market area, when they're solely meant to be sold quickly, and to CIT bots (traders).

Offline Cristiano

• Regular Community Member
 :tick:

Frankly, I didn't like the idea of Market Area. But we're all used to it, good or bad. If we can't do anything else, my vote is positive.
Grateful

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U

The reason players have to use /sell in the market area is to increase interaction between players, however there isn't any interaction between AI traders because they're bots. So therefore they should be able to buy from you while you're anywhere on the map.

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub

It would be really useful for jobs like Lumberjack, any tyoe of Miners, or Hunter since they're pretty far from the market area.

"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." - Michael Landon
"When the time comes, you better run and don't look back." - Arthur Morgan
My Introduction.

Offline Pepe

• Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
Set as accepted with 3 positive and none negative.