Author Topic: REMOVING *Market Ares* System!  (Read 996 times)

Offline Pepe

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
REMOVING *Market Ares* System!
« on: 01 08, 2019, 12:20:06 am »
Hey there.

I know the all usual reactions to ''bring back'' and ''revert an update'' by our developers. But I've seen way, and I mean it, way too much confusion between the new players. I keep reading players in the civilian team chat who offer items and keep advertising the very same items over and over within minutes, just to end up asking why their stuff is not being sold. Both support chat and civilian chat, players keep seem to be confused about the system and even ignorant of it.

That said, it's not only highly confusing, but even annoying to start with. There's absolutely no reason for the system to be restricted to Market Areas, just with the justification of ''Role Play''. CIT was and will never be a solely based Role Play server.

Just revert the system and make the system back to what it was, solving many problems, one of which affect the new player base of CIT.

Online FeRoX

• New Community Member
  • آسِتٌغُفُر آلََلََهّ آلَعٌظُيَمً
    Years
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX#nXs
  • Squad: NeXuS
Re: REMOVING *Market Ares* System!
« Reply #1 on: 01 08, 2019, 12:35:42 am »
I agree with him as I think its a very bad update and very confusing I just understand it s2 days ago so I think it will be better to remove it and return the old system of the F7 as its easier to use for all members
                                                                                   أستغفر الله والحمد الله ولا إلله إلا الله و الله اكبر

Offline Mordecai

• New Community Member
  • Hardwired to self destruct
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
« Reply #2 on: 01 08, 2019, 12:37:26 am »
I just saw him while helping a newbie guy at marketing area as he was so confused about marketing system.
Newbies are having hard times to understand  this system , old system was more usefull , we can keep the cargo price
but selling in marketing are should be removed. Supporting this!
« Last Edit: 01 08, 2019, 04:11:35 am by Mordecai »
Piru Leader•Undisputed Founder
Pirus Criminal Boss

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • Junior Community Member
  • Eagle_Squad Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: RedHeart
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #3 on: 01 08, 2019, 01:24:16 am »
Yes,i see that the current system no need for it and it just confusing newbies. Some old players get confused from it.
Old system was easier and faster so why it get removed? So I am supporting that old system get back.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #4 on: 01 08, 2019, 01:28:46 am »
I haven't supported the system the first day it was suggested, when it was added, and currently. It makes no sense to me why I would have to do /sell to sell stuff, and pay fees to get my stuff directly while being outside the market, etc. The old system was perfect and nobody complained about it.

"If it works, don't touch it"

It should be reverted imo, so I agree with this suggestion.

Offline Cook_HD

• State Official
  • Do your best. Starts your dream!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
  • Squad: Nexus
« Reply #5 on: 01 08, 2019, 04:32:40 am »
Yes, I've saw many players asking in TeamChat, "Why no one buy my items ?" Yes, They didnt stand in the Market area before putting item on it, I think old system is good. I amSupporting with him.  :tick:
- Sunday, 9th June:  Cook_HD,  eXpire &  Suix86 added as Associate State Official (SO Team)
- Saturday, 3rd August:  Cook_HD  eXpire  Suix86  Pepe  Trapsfall  TactiX passed Trial (HSOs + AHSO)

Offline Chopper

• you can see me
    YearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Chopper
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
« Reply #6 on: 01 08, 2019, 11:12:23 am »
Old system was easier and better Supporting

Offline Beauty

• New Community Member
  • CIT2 Radio Head DJ
  • Group: DoubleX3
  • Ingame: Beauty
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #7 on: 01 08, 2019, 11:20:14 am »
The new system is rather confusing, and has no use at all. Having to stop working, going to the market area to put your items on sale is rather annoying, and a total waste of time. There is no fraud happening in the market (F7), which shows no reason of why this system has been implemented. The role play factor can't be everywhere, since after-all this is a game, and not an actual simulator. I am going for positive on this one, unless it is proven useful to keep the current *Market Area* system.

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
  • w o o p i e
  • Group: DTAcademy
  • Ingame: Angels
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #8 on: 01 08, 2019, 11:25:07 am »
Well it is good idea to bring it back so you will save time to go to LS Market, SF Hospital or LV Hospital. In my opinion these market areas give more ,, realistic '' gameplay. Also there are people that AFK on the market areas, but I don't think it will change something for the AFKers at market areas. I wonder what is the confusing ? Maybe there need to be another part of tutorial for the market area to tell them how to buy.
For the realistic gameplay it was very good update as irl you can't just get 10k iron in the middle of the sea or forrest. You need to go to shops to buy food,materials and etc. Also for the fee that is cuz of the delivery companies that take fee to give it to your place without you go to their offices.
I like the idea that it will save us time if it gets removed, but also it will remove a little bit of the ,, realistic '' gameplay of CIT. ( LS, SF and LV are not big so they can go from any point of the cities for max 2 minutes)
I'm voting negative only for the realistic gameplay.
DTAcademy × USSF

Iz that real life???????

Offline Sultan

• Left the community
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Sultan
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #9 on: 01 08, 2019, 11:28:58 am »
Saying that it will increase roleplay, made this update get high chances of getting accepted, CIT is CnR server (COPS N ROBBERS) Not a RPG server, the old system was good, and good to save our time to reach there, but the present one takes extra money to buy when not in market area, this update makes no sense, this will just save our time, as this is a CNR SERVER not a RPG server, therefore, I am supporting this suggestion.
Springrelic, CooLDuDe, BlackJoker, TheHacker, Sultan
<3
Hazard
<3

Offline MaHMouD#

• Sub2PewDiePie
« Reply #10 on: 01 08, 2019, 02:16:27 pm »
Well it is good idea to bring it back so you will save time to go to LS Market, SF Hospital or LV Hospital. In my opinion these market areas give more ,, realistic '' gameplay. Also there are people that AFK on the market areas, but I don't think it will change something for the AFKers at market areas. I wonder what is the confusing ? Maybe there need to be another part of tutorial for the market area to tell them how to buy.
For the realistic gameplay it was very good update as irl you can't just get 10k iron in the middle of the sea or forrest. You need to go to shops to buy food,materials and etc. Also for the fee that is cuz of the delivery companies that take fee to give it to your place without you go to their offices.
I like the idea that it will save us time if it gets removed, but also it will remove a little bit of the ,, realistic '' gameplay of CIT. ( LS, SF and LV are not big so they can go from any point of the cities for max 2 minutes)
I'm voting negative only for the realistic gameplay.
CIT is not real life server for your info.

Everything stated above, Old system is easier and better. Supporting this.
Kinda left the server.

Offline Pepe

• Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 01 08, 2019, 02:44:39 pm »
I wonder what is the confusing ?

I think you're having difficulties imagining the case for a newly registered player, so take a look at the example I made for you (don't even bother to ask how many players are or seem to be confused)

Oh, and also, I've already contra-argumentated your ''RolePlay'' argument in my topic post already. CIT is NOT a RolePlay server, it as a CnR. Doing anything with the legitemacy or justification of ''ROLEPLAY'' is invalid.

Considering that Arran has already blocked a lot of suggestions who were related to RolePlay, he shouldn't have agreed on adding this just to increase the Role Play.

Offline OX-9

• ☠♛"Proud to be TR member"♛☠
    Years
  • Group: ☠ TR☠
  • Ingame: ♛OX-9♛
  • Squad: ♛Falken♛
« Reply #12 on: 01 08, 2019, 03:12:24 pm »
Supporting your idea this system is very bad the old was easy and better. +1

Offline DubStep

• State Official
  • I love my friends
    Years
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Dubstep
  • Squad: cB
« Reply #13 on: 01 08, 2019, 03:13:10 pm »
Nice idea, tbh newbies doesn't understand that update I saw many of them asking why none is buying my items even if they put it for cheaper prices and in the end they wasn't at the market area so removing it will improve things and players won't suffer from this..
Leader of The_Institute
Leader of cB
Ex.Leader of VIPs
DubStep have been officially added through the waiting list. (14.07.2019 Chin + MaZika)
DubStep added as Trail Dj. (23.7.2019)
Wednesday, 7th August:  Kazoki &  DubStep added as Associate State Official (SO Team)

Offline Dizzy

• Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғix ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋiɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: OM-Fᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
  • Ingame: OM|Diᴢᴢʏ#Rn
  • Squad: Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛiᴏɴ
« Reply #14 on: 01 08, 2019, 03:28:16 pm »
I fully agree with you, @Pepe
CIT's Oғғiᴄiᴀʟ Wᴀʀʀiᴏʀ | Fᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ Oᴜᴛʟᴀᴡs_oғ_Mᴀʏʜᴇᴍ | Fᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛiᴏɴ | Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

Kiʟʟiɴɢ 18 ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴡiᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴅʏiɴɢ (x18)