Author Topic: REMOVING *Market Ares* System!  (Read 997 times)

Offline Smiler

• Junior Community Member
  • You know my name, not my story.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Smiler[SAPD]
Re: REMOVING *Market Ares* System!
« Reply #15 on: 01 08, 2019, 03:31:54 pm »
Upvoting this suggestion finally someone posted a topic about this system, it's so confusing and complicated even me myself got confused when I tried to sell some stuff at first, it's so annoying in my opinion and we should revert back the old trading system as it's so easy, comfortable and practical even new players will be able to trade their stuff without any issues and without getting confused so the game becomes easier and fun as it was.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Shane

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: Nuclear Squad
« Reply #16 on: 01 08, 2019, 05:59:14 pm »
EG chat is full of "selling iron" "buy my iron"  and when you try to explain it for them , they just don't get it. Supporting  :tick:

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #17 on: 01 08, 2019, 06:27:10 pm »
 :tick:

The current system just brings confusion to new players and maybe old returning players. Every day I see some one saying "Selling iron for $10" and yet I check F7 as soon as they say it and I don't see it. Also some people don't even know where the market area is even at.

"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." - Michael Landon
"When the time comes, you better run and don't look back." - Arthur Morgan
My Introduction.

Offline Cristiano

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #18 on: 02 08, 2019, 07:47:00 am »
F7 system has an important place in CIT history. In terms of making money. It was nice to be able to sell our products anytime and anywhere. The market system can be reconciled with real life, but with the introduction of the new system, questions have increased.
Grateful

Online Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Community Event Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS (also TF)
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #19 on: 02 08, 2019, 08:06:46 am »
Server is huge. Newbies have to learn rules and get used to them. Even myself get confusions about some stuff in game but this does not mean that stuff has to be removed.

Market area is so nice and whoever does not understand how it works they simply can open F1 and read description.

I totally dont agree on removing market. Due to laziness server should not be judged on such things. Dont know how to use it? Read F1. Newbies are not exception.

:cros: negative

Feel free to PM me if you want to be the hoster of any event in game

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #20 on: 02 08, 2019, 01:49:49 pm »
Up voting  :tick:
This market system in my opinion is just wasting of time.
Nothing fun , just why someone has to go to specific location to buy something or sell it makes no sense

Offline Denzy

• New Community Member
  • I don't wanna live forever I just wanna die a KING
  • Group: L$K
  • Ingame: Denzy
  • Squad: Revolution
« Reply #21 on: 02 08, 2019, 02:05:43 pm »
I agree with reverting the system. I have 2 friends that were struggling so much understanding the new system and I was so confused aswell since last time I played was in 2015

+1  :tick:
★|L$K Leader|★
☆|Revolution Royal|☆
♕|KING|♕

Offline thunderbolt

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thunderbolt
« Reply #22 on: 02 08, 2019, 04:14:13 pm »
It just worked, there was no need to complicate it, not everyone seeks for realism as posts above prove that.  :tick:

Offline Saintpeter

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: HellHounds MC
  • Ingame: Saintpeter
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #23 on: 02 08, 2019, 08:30:14 pm »
I never liked the market area system and I don't think this system is suitable for CIT. I think it was one of the worst updates to CIT. I don't need to say anything more. I hopefully LSMA is removed as soon as possible.
I'm the biker that your parents warned you about.

Online Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Community Event Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS (also TF)
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #24 on: 02 08, 2019, 09:46:34 pm »
I never liked the market area system and I don't think this system is suitable for CIT. I think it was one of the worst updates to CIT. I don't need to say anything more. I hopefully LSMA is removed as soon as possible.

I would not even imagine to read this kind of opinion. Just wow. LSA Market is one of the best place in server dude. I don't know why people accept it so negative.

If problem is just because of newbies then add an info marker around there (more than 1) and send an information message to newbies who have less than 50 hours.

Removing such an interesting feature from server is indeed a wrong decision and disrespectful behaviour against hardworkers who've made that area.

Feel free to PM me if you want to be the hoster of any event in game

Offline Mr.Pringles

• Known as Abo Warda
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
« Reply #25 on: 02 08, 2019, 09:56:59 pm »
If newbies is the problem it can be just an exception for players under 50 hours to be able to sell in F7 without going to the market area. Removing the whole feature is not a solution.

Offline RainMan

• Bring me Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!!!
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RainMan
  • Squad: NeXus_Squad
« Reply #26 on: 03 08, 2019, 08:48:31 am »
No pls no. Current system is better
Thana tr CHAT gel yada cem

Offline Nihad12

• A li'l C-4 knockin' at your door
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: EleMan
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
« Reply #27 on: 03 08, 2019, 08:50:56 am »
I would not even imagine to read this kind of opinion. Just wow. LSA Market is one of the best place in server dude. I don't know why people accept it so negative.

If problem is just because of newbies then add an info marker around there (more than 1) and send an information message to newbies who have less than 50 hours.

Removing such an interesting feature from server is indeed a wrong decision and disrespectful behaviour against hardworkers who've made that area.
No pls no. Current system is better
True
DeltaTeam Member
The Aghali

Online Kazoki

• Science guy
    YearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Kazoki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #28 on: 03 08, 2019, 03:09:45 pm »
I can't understand why old players don't support removing market area system, this system causes a constant confusion to all newbie. The state of newbies should be taken in our consideration, some newbies can barely find a location of a specific job after working for a long time, they find  a way to sell to sell their resources and none buys from them. what do you think the natural react for this situation? of course they will get angry and stop playing.  Getting rid of the problem is better than forcing them to ask for  help. This system has no use except Role playing and it is not realistic entirely. in fact, the cons of it are more than the pros. it worth removing!

Offline Pepe

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: 03 08, 2019, 08:02:39 pm »
I can't understand why old players don't support removing market area system, this system causes a constant confusion to all newbie. The state of newbies should be taken in our consideration, some newbies can barely find a location of a specific job after working for a long time, they find  a way to sell to sell their resources and none buys from them. what do you think the natural react for this situation? of course they will get angry and stop playing.  Getting rid of the problem is better than forcing them to ask for  help. This system has no use except Role playing and it is not realistic entirely. in fact, the cons of it are more than the pros. it worth removing!
That is exactly what concerns me. I see the dudes advertising their items over and over, showing the signs of not selling anything. You need to address the results of such problems. You've explained it damn well, they work for hours with the hope of earning money. They have the basic thought of being able to sell stuff, but what happens here is basically: they think their items are listed for sale, but their items are not being sold.

Trust me guys it is damn frustrating, very very frustrating.