Author Topic: Can we feel safe with these smart phones?  (Read 1071 times)

Online Haisum

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Can we feel safe with these smart phones?
« Reply #15 on: 12 09, 2019, 03:10:49 pm »
And even those adds we see everyday like "You have won a new phone click here to get it" all of this adds contain URLS which you go to and then ur device is hacked.
Almost every app has ads, they just want money... without checking it. It might have a feature which leaks your stuff. All apps should disable ads for the sake of privacy...
sc4ryyyy

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
« Reply #16 on: 26 09, 2019, 10:43:12 pm »
You can't feel safe with your smart phone because you are saving everything about yourself and you are registered some forums or you are uploading some application and these are stealing your information from your phone. So it is not safe. Also you can rest by anyone. So your informations are sharing with a mistake. So you can't feel safe.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Atheer

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT News Magazine Admin
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #17 on: 26 09, 2019, 11:26:21 pm »
You can't feel safe with your smart phone because you are saving everything about yourself and you are registered some forums or you are uploading some application and these are stealing your information from your phone. So it is not safe. Also you can rest by anyone. So your informations are sharing with a mistake. So you can't feel safe.

Of course you're not protected from these sites aren't protected by the official protection of Google or from a particular browser and therefore the reason should be all the possibilities in these sites and may cause trouble to you in the near future so I advise everyone when it enters something He should make sure everything is fine like the domain and the link and everything is connected to it cautious, and I speak this way because I was exposed to this thing a few days ago.
If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.

Anti_Riot_Squad Founder
Ex Chief of Agents' Development in FBI
Ex Global Army Leader

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
  • State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
« Reply #18 on: 27 09, 2019, 10:28:53 pm »
Of course you're not protected from these sites aren't protected by the official protection of Google or from a particular browser and therefore the reason should be all the possibilities in these sites and may cause trouble to you in the near future so I advise everyone when it enters something He should make sure everything is fine like the domain and the link and everything is connected to it cautious, and I speak this way because I was exposed to this thing a few days ago.
You can be careful but it will only help to you. No matter how much you pay attention, you can encounter with some problems. Anti programs are not working everytime. I think, companies can fix this problem. We are living at technology age.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Shane

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #19 on: 28 09, 2019, 02:48:25 am »
Imo , I don't think we are , due to the people who could easily hack your phone and get your personal info. Also could used against you if they got some good informations about you , they could blackmail you or make you pay him. Also we are not safe due to the companies that takes your information and sell it to other companies like Facebook also about google I'm not quite sure about it but I think google is using our smart phones to get info for advertising etc. So in my opinion the answer is No. We are not safe.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline Atheer

• CIT News Magazine Admin
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 28 09, 2019, 11:23:04 am »
Imo , I don't think we are , due to the people who could easily hack your phone and get your personal info. Also could used against you if they got some good informations about you , they could blackmail you or make you pay him. Also we are not safe due to the companies that takes your information and sell it to other companies like Facebook also about google I'm not quite sure about it but I think google is using our smart phones to get info for advertising etc. So in my opinion the answer is No. We are not safe.

Indeed, we are not safe and the main reason for this is penetration kids, most of whom try to hack you and bargain for money in exchange for posting your photos on social networking sites, but like what you said, you can not be safe so at least be warned of these things and everything comes to your mind must Think about it before you do it.

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.

Anti_Riot_Squad Founder
Ex Chief of Agents' Development in FBI
Ex Global Army Leader

Offline Mello

• FBI Leader
  • My honor is my loyalty.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mello
« Reply #21 on: 28 09, 2019, 11:28:28 am »
Define "safe".

You already gave all your personal information to Facebook, gave your physical appereance and face details to Instagram and your personal thoughts to Twitter. What else do you have?

I was talking about buying food for my dog a while ago with a friend and later that day Instagram kept showing me advertisements about dog foods. Two days later I kept saying "headphones" and "buy headphones" near my phone to test if it is really "spying" on me and it showed headphone ads later on.

So, if your "safety" is your personal information, you are not safe.
Mihael "Mello" Keehl
Chief Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation

Single out the weak link in the chain
A generation damaged in the brain
I'll lift my head up high and see the sun
And then when it's my turn, I'll make sure that I spare no one

\m/