Author Topic: Are we any closer to curing cancer?  (Read 979 times)

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
Re: Are we any closer to curing cancer?
« Reply #15 on: 11 08, 2019, 03:27:59 pm »
Out of curiosity, how would you detoxify your body? "Fake" doctors who claim that you can be cured from cancer solely by changing your bad habits get jailed. They are the moral offenders of thousands of deaths. I recently came up with a specific case where a woman had the radiation cure method and all she had to do is to remove the tumor with a surgery, it was guaranteed that she would be ok after that. Yet she declined after she talked with that pathetic joke who was called a doctor and he only stopped smoking and changed her diet. She died few days after.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #16 on: 11 08, 2019, 03:39:33 pm »
Out of curiosity, how would you detoxify your body? "Fake" doctors who claim that you can be cured from cancer solely by changing your bad habits get jailed. They are the moral offenders of thousands of deaths. I recently came up with a specific case where a woman had the radiation cure method and all she had to do is to remove the tumor with a surgery, it was guaranteed that she would be ok after that. Yet she declined after she talked with that pathetic joke who was called a doctor and he only stopped smoking and changed her diet. She died few days after.

Well I wouldn't decline a surgery, that's not poison therapy. For detox, there's the obvious stuff like stop getting more toxins like stop smoking. But then you can also aid your bodies detox organs like the liver and kidneys by taking high quality natural supplements (the supplements in supermarkets are junk if you check the ingredients (personally I just look to see if a supplement has Iron in it and if it does, look for ferrous fumarate, if it has that it means it's a junk pill)) then you can go to a sauna and sweat loads which gets a lot of toxins out through your skin, there are many things I know of that I can't be bothered listing that people should find out about for themselves if they need to detox. Possibly the most important of all is to actually detox your mind of negative beliefs and emotions.

Offline Biggy

• Junior Community Member
  • Life ah de greatest thing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Biggy
« Reply #17 on: 12 08, 2019, 06:43:34 am »
I hate to sound cliche but cancer has already been cured big pharma will never allow that cure to hit the markets though it would shatter the economy and empty their pockets.
« Last Edit: 12 08, 2019, 06:45:08 am by Biggy »

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    Years
« Reply #18 on: 12 08, 2019, 12:50:46 pm »
I hate to sound cliche but cancer has already been cured big pharma will never allow that cure to hit the markets though it would shatter the economy and empty their pockets.
Well am 70% in your side but I saw many articles saying that cancer cure need more time and the big pharma didn't find the cure yet it's a misunderstood people should have faith in researchers for example this
"Cancer researchers are human. Humans cannot keep important secrets. Cancer cures cannot be suppressed, not even for one month."
Check the link
Show content

The Doc

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 13 08, 2019, 11:12:01 pm »
"Cancer cures cannot be suppressed, not even for one month."

They can when people are getting murdered about it and people are too stupid to look around for information, they just trust everything their doctor drug dealer tells them as being the only possibly good source of information.

I'm trying to find an example of how even a way to easily diagnose skin cancer was being suppressed but I can't even find a damn article on it, now that is some suppression, I am SURE I read this because I remember a fair few details:

- It was a young male, possibly a teenager who discovered this.
- It was for detecting skin cancer easily.
- It involved cooling the suspected area down possibly with a cold or ice pack.
- Then use a thermometer to monitor the skin temperature returning to normal.
- Cancerous cells warmed up faster than surrounding skin, so if an area was warmer than others, it meant cancer.

Then months to a year later I saw another article about this:

- Pretty sure I saw this on reddit, probably r/worldnews, but I can't find it there.
- The discoverer was saying how the system is corrupt because the discovery is being blocked from usage.
- It was either a patent being blocked or just some mandatory medical trials about it were being blocked.

How can I remember such specific details, but not find anything on this, it's bloody weird.

Offline ReZn0v

Years
« Reply #20 on: 14 08, 2019, 04:28:39 pm »
How can I remember such specific details, but not find anything on this, it's bloody weird.
I tried to look for this test you mentioned but I didn't find anything not even a close one. all I found is the self control test and the normal blood test that any doctor can do,
Well about the slef control test you can do it alone at home because You can often see the early warning signs of skin cancer.without an x-ray or blood test or special diagnostic procedure. If you know what to look for and take action when you see it.
You just need to follow this 5 easy steps
-Take off your clothes and stand facing the full-length mirror. Check your chest, shoulders, and arms, as well as under each arm, and look down the fronts of the thighs and calves.
-Bend your elbows and examine your forearms and the backs and palms of your hands, your fingers on all sides and your fingernails.
-Grab the hand mirror and check the backs of your legs and the bottom of your feet. Also, be sure to check between the toes, sides of the toes, and toenails.
-check the back of your neck. Part your hair, and if necessary, use a blow dryer to move it around, and check not only your scalp, but the area around and behind each ear.
-Finally, use the hand mirror to examine your buttocks, genitalia, and lower back.
In this case if you found something weird you'll need to go to the doctor and he will Remove a sample of the suspicious skin for testing .
Or he can use the blood test if he is not very sure.
« Last Edit: 14 08, 2019, 04:58:57 pm by ReZn0v »

The Doc

Offline Thrasher

• New Community Member
  • Group: 93BoyZ
  • Ingame: 93BoyZ
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
« Reply #21 on: 23 08, 2019, 04:55:36 am »

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #22 on: 24 08, 2019, 09:18:54 pm »
I study medicine and I will try to answer fairly .
If in the past It was less now Is more that means that , there are reasons for It .
Main reasons are : Gases , Junk Food , un ballanced food  ( means how We held our PH in our organisms ) I will state some things that are ballancing a PH in our organism : Water , Green Sallat , Baking Soda ( after eating 1 tbsp after eating ) , I dont say never eat junk food but at least eat it More rarely If possible . Its proved that PH is too important for preventing and healing this.

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 21 09, 2019, 02:50:57 pm »
I think we're closer to curing cancer. Technology is improving by scientists. Countries are opening new science center. Also countries are opening new hospitals and they are using latest technology. There is a step to curing the cancer.
Left.