Author Topic: Forum Account  (Read 200 times)

Offline HugoS

• Group: Chaos Guardians
Forum Account
« on: 05 08, 2019, 02:20:32 am »
Greetings,
It's been a long time since I didn't log-in to forums, and somehow I found that I should create an other forums account linked to my ingame account.
My question is, how to get back my forum account progress ? Like for example the date that I have joined the server , number of posts CM rank etc ...
Thanks in advance !

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • L2 Staff
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYears
Re: Forum Account
« Reply #1 on: 05 08, 2019, 02:34:48 am »
Your account got deleted, probably for inactivity. If that's the case, you can't get back the old stuff. Not sure about the community rank.

Offline Speedy

• New Community Member
  • Le'Parrain | SniperZ
  • Ingame: shroud
« Reply #2 on: 05 08, 2019, 08:57:46 pm »
Arran made a new update where he explained that we need to create a forum acc from the game, we cant anymore from the forum. (Making things clear for you)
Also, Arran deleted some inactive forum as it is inactive (u can call it useless accounts), you cant back anything nor cm rank nor ur posts number since ur all posts are deleted.
>You can start from the begging to make it easier for you
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Aint toxic!
Getting 1100 wl without recieving APB message and losing it because of CE. #lucky

Offline Brand

• L4 Staff
  • Ruthless
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 06 08, 2019, 03:01:54 am »
Your account got deleted, probably for inactivity. If that's the case, you can't get back the old stuff. Not sure about the community rank. not possible.