Author Topic: how i can make an application for a certain board to get a moderator ?  (Read 115 times)

Offline NumberOne

• 5ra 3la mandhrek.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
how I can make an application for a certain board to get a moderator ?
" Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory "

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
This should be posted here as this isn't MTA related.

However, you must be at least JCM+ and then you'll get access to a new board called 'Administrative Profiles' where you'll be able to apply to be a moderator of a certain board (as long as the applications for that board are open at the time being).

Offline Pepe

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame Supporter
    YearsYearsYears
It depends on the type of board. Group sub boards for example cannot be applied for, as leaders choose them.

Some boards have no community members moderating them, as they are restricted to staff.

Anything else you consider a considerable duty for you self to moderate (as community member), can be applied for in Administrative Profiles Board, which is accessible for JCM players and above.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2019, 08:52:07 pm by Pepe »

Online Speedy

• New Community Member
  • Le'Parrain | SniperZ
  • Ingame: shroud
This should be posted here as this isn't MTA related.

Answer for you question:

Not all boards are allowed for players to apply for it, exemple: Community Groups & Squad board, only staffs can deal with it.

If you want to apply for community board you should have firstly cm rank (JCM&RCM&SCM) so you can meet the req, you need to be active etc.

Staffs will inform us (Players) if they need mods in their boards, and they make a topic where you can apply, not always afaik we can apply for Mods.

Hope it is clear for you.
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Aint toxic!
Getting 1100 wl without recieving APB message and losing it because of CE. #lucky

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • L1 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
@azer.0. Did you get what you are looking for?
Edit: Since you didn't reply, I will lock this. (Feel free to PM me to unlock it)
« Last Edit: 08 08, 2019, 06:17:36 pm by Gonzo. »
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.