Author Topic: Proxy banned - Political issues  (Read 170 times)

Online HosttyBoy

• Junior Community Member
  • IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
Proxy banned - Political issues
« on: 06 08, 2019, 12:13:33 am »
First of all I know that using Proxy is banned in CIT. My friends and I noticed that USA banned our country's IP(IR-Iran). so we decided to buy a VPN. we couldn't get the free ones since they're banned in our country by the Government. so We bought the VPN and tried to play in the CIT but we noticed CIT banned our VPN. At the moment We've no idea how we can connect to the server. We can't use our own IP since the US banned our IP and we can't use VPN since CIT banned the VPN. Some people get banned for breaking the rules but we aren't guilty just because of we were born in Iran and we're Persian. we're human and we're equal. So please think about the people who live in Iran and the people who can't use their own IP due to the political issues. We're here to have fun and enjoy our time in the server. I'm just a teenager I want to have fun and I want to play in CIT to enjoy my time it's not really my fault that US banned our IP because my government did sth against them, so that I beg you to do something for us. my country mates and I can't join the server at the moment. I've been playing in CIT since 2018 and I tried to be respectful here and I've never broke any rules but I just want to say, Do something for the people whose IP is banned and they've to use VPN. please do something.
I'm not a liar if you don't believe, take your time and search in the google. Ex. games which blocked iran's ip by the way. Iran's IP is blocked in Fortnite,Origin(contains all the games in the origin)+LoL and ofc more.
Show content
« Last Edit: 06 08, 2019, 12:23:14 am by HosttyBoy »

Offline Goku Black

• Disturbed
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Proxy banned - Political issues
« Reply #1 on: 06 08, 2019, 02:20:26 am »
@Pilovali perhaps you're able to help him?

Online Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #2 on: 06 08, 2019, 01:48:13 pm »
@Goku Black help him with what? Iranian goverment blocked CIT cus it the scripts contain words like 'dildo'. I DO have a VPN for Iranian players that work very well (some of of the IR players are using it), but there is a high chance that it'll get banned in the future cus Arran.

I asked Arran if he could whitelist my IR VPN, but he replied that the people should fight for their country instead of play games. Something along those lines.

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Online HosttyBoy

• Junior Community Member
  • IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #3 on: 06 08, 2019, 03:14:03 pm »
We've this problem for ages I used to want to play CIT in 2014 but I couldn't, since my government was blocking the CIT scripts.I didn't know that I had to use VPN until 2018. I used VPN in order to download the scripts. Of course we can't force the government or etc. In the other side we can't connect to the server with our own IP since they're blocking Iranian IPs. I've talked with an officer about this problem. He recommended me to play in the morning or if I wish to play in the afternoon-night I shouldn't reconnect or quit the server(since morning) and if I do it I can't join back because CIT prevents proxy. 90% of the MTA servers are blocked and we can only access to them by using VPN. I don't want Arran to change the host or remove those +18 scripts but I expect him to do something about Auto-ban system and also an exception for us. Also we're human like the rest so I expect the admins to try their best to solve this problem.
P.S:Many people must use VPN in order to connect to the server and it's not really their fault that their Government have done something. If the admins allow us to use VPN we can connect to the server easier.
« Last Edit: 06 08, 2019, 03:23:10 pm by HosttyBoy »

Online Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
« Reply #4 on: 06 08, 2019, 03:29:46 pm »
The issue is, allowing VPNs will allow evaders to join CIT. That's the reason why Arran blocks VPNs.
Check your PM.

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Online Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
« Reply #5 on: 06 08, 2019, 04:00:26 pm »
I provided OP with a good working VPN for Iran.