Author Topic: Are we alone in the universe?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Genius

• Junior Community Member
  • Always Drunk
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Genius
Are we alone in the universe?
« on: 07 08, 2019, 03:39:35 am »
I started this debate to see other people's opinions on this kind of topic. I have always believed that there must be something it can't be just us. For all these years nobody gave a sign or something. We always see something on TV or the internet about aliens but we never know for sure. I wanna see your opinion on this guys give some proof if you have, I mean some kind of strong evidence that we can rely on.

I feel like there must be something it can't be just us.
A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin

Offline RaMoS

• Renegades Leader
  • Criminal Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Re: Are we alone in the universe?
« Reply #1 on: 07 08, 2019, 04:15:19 am »
I always believe what I see, and I have not seen any aliens before so I will say yes there is no aliens, but so far there are some who say there are aliens although there are a lot of went to the moon and they didn't tell us anything about the alien but on As far as I know, NASA will soon launch into moon to find out whether or not there is a alien presence
Don't stop until you are proud of yourself
I Never Lose,Either I Win or I Learn

Offline MandM

• Regular Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #2 on: 07 08, 2019, 04:14:22 pm »
Although i've watched a video about "Area 51" which is saying that there are aliens living on this area and they helping the workers there but I agree with ramos, how could I believe something i've never seen, how could I believe something I just see it in movies etc. So I think we are alone in this universe till we see any evidence proves that there are aliens or even any another creatures.

Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Shot. One Kill. No Luck. Pure Skill.
Apply for SWAT Team today !

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #3 on: 07 08, 2019, 04:20:34 pm »
Yes we're alone, people just don't want to accept this so they try to tell themselves that there are aliens out there. There has been no evidence of alien life, provide me actual evidence and then I'll believe it.

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 07 08, 2019, 04:49:27 pm »
Yes we're alone, people just don't want to accept this so they try to tell themselves that there are aliens out there. There has been no evidence of alien life, provide me actual evidence and then I'll believe it.
Dude, we only have only explored 5% of the ocean which is located in OUR PLANET. Let alone the space. No one can answer such a question to be honest. Let's wait and see what science and time brings for us
Group Level Manager

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:05:12 pm »
Dude, we only have only explored 5% of the ocean which is located in OUR PLANET. Let alone the space. No one can answer such a question to be honest. Let's wait and see what science and time brings for us
So then why did no-one visit us, why do we see no-one on other planets when we investigated. Show me some actual evidence, the universe can just be empty on other planets, just because you tell yourself there are others out there, doesn't mean it's true, regardless of the how large it is. Now show me evidence of aliens, oh wait, there's none.

Offline Dust

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #6 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:07:18 pm »
We can't say we are alone. Plants,people and animals are living in the world. We don't know what's going on in space. Are there living beings? How many living beings are there? We don't know these but what I know is that this universe is just too big for humans. Such a colossal system cannot be created for beings that occupy a tiny space in the universe. There are millions of star,thousand of planet and there could be millions of lives that could live accordingly.

So then why did no-one visit us, why do we see no-one on other planets when we investigated. Show me some actual evidence, the universe can just be empty on other planets, just because you tell yourself there are others out there, doesn't mean it's true, regardless of the how large it is. Now show me evidence of aliens, oh wait, there's none.
are they maybe colossal assets and maybe they see us a small assets?
On the other hand,none can't show you evidence but everyone has to wait. I can tell you a lot of things you won't show me an evidence.
« Last Edit: 07 08, 2019, 05:12:08 pm by Dust »

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:09:46 pm »
We can't say we are alone. Plants,people and animals are living in the world. We don't know what's going on in space. Are there living beings? How many living beings are there? We don't know these but what I know is that this universe is just too big for humans. Such a colossal system cannot be created for beings that occupy a tiny space in the universe. There are millions of star,thousand of planet and there could be millions of lives that could live accordingly.

That's what you want to believe, where is your evidence? We have investigated space and even went to space, and didn't see anyone. And surely they would've been able to come to us if they were intelligent life, but nobody has come, we didn't even see anyone travel in space other than humans, so where is your evidence of aliens other than some words you just said?

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #8 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:12:53 pm »
We are probably not. In case you don't understand how huge the universe is, the diameter of the observable universe is 93 billion light years. That's only the one we can see. If you look at the sky at night, you probably see black. That's not because there is nothing there, there is planet/galaxy/star to every single spot of the sky, the light just haven't reached our planet yet and it will never reach it. The size of the universe is getting increased with an accelerating tempo. To make a point, if the universe didn't increase, the sky at night would be literally white...
We are such a small part of the universe, we are literally nothing. For me, its impossible to be alone in such humangous universe.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:14:26 pm »
For me, its impossible to be alone in such humangous universe.
See, "for you" - where is the evidence for me to believe it?

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #10 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:23:10 pm »
There is no evidence, and probably there will never be evidence. The distances are crazy to just travel to another galaxy and there are billions of galaxies out there. In case you don't understand, you said "we have investigated space", that's a stupid claim... In order to travel to huge distances, we need to travel with speed greater than the speed of light which is impossible, so no... They can't visit us.
We also can't see the planets/stars/galaxies exactly how they are now. If a planet for example is 500 light years away, we see it as it was 500 years ago. We can't be sure if life hasn't been created till now.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Dust

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:25:09 pm »
this is a debate issue. Anyone can't sure about that and show evidence. It is like that,Bible and Torah modified divine books and you can not show evidence in them too. So,you can't be sure about these. Also,the universe is very huge. Can you believe that only people live? I can't.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:38:59 pm »
There is no evidence, and probably there will never be evidence.
Then there will be no reason for me to believe it, as there's no evidence for it.

Anyone can't sure about that and show evidence. It is like that,Bible and Torah modified divine books and you can not show evidence in them too. So,you can't be sure about these.
Nobody knows if those religions are true or not, that's why it's called a faith. It's different than saying that aliens are real, you are saying it like it's a fact, when you have no evidence. You should say I have faith that aliens exist, not act like it's a fact. You can't even prove it, you have no evidence, so to act like it's a fact, makes no sense.

Also,the universe is very huge. Can you believe that only people live? I can't.
Yeah I can.

Offline Shepherd#USAR

• Donator L3
  • USAR Founder
    YearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Shepherd
« Reply #13 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:43:54 pm »
At least we're sure no one is nearby. If they tell us the truth but they don't. The only way to find out the truth Stop playing computer games and become highly competent in a real government institution. If you're really interested about it
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Offline Dust

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 07 08, 2019, 05:55:16 pm »
Nobody knows if those religions are true or not, that's why it's called a faith. It's different than saying that aliens are real, you are saying it like it's a fact, when you have no evidence. You should say I have faith that aliens exist, not act like it's a fact. You can't even prove it, you have no evidence, so to act like it's a fact, makes no sense.
faiths are faith and they are different person to person. As you said,nobody doesn't know religions are true or not. It is the same thing. In my religion,there are 3 unknown assets. Aliens can be one of them. As I said,faiths are faith and there is no evidence about this too. If we don't know the facts,we can't say for sure there have or have not.