Author Topic: Are we alone in the universe?  (Read 1175 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: Are we alone in the universe?
« Reply #45 on: 10 08, 2019, 03:47:11 pm »
If you think they don't exist you gotta come with evidence and if you think they do exist you again gotta come with the evidence.

That's not how it works.

Theory; a concept that is not yet verified
Since there is no evidence of aliens, it is indeed just a theory.

You are the one supposed to show evidence. If I say "unicorns exist" and you say "no they don't" and I say "then show me proof that they don't exist" then that doesn't mean unicorns exist. You have the burden of proof when you're talking about aliens, not me.

Still nobody has shown a single evidence of aliens, just theories and possibilities.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #46 on: 10 08, 2019, 07:29:38 pm »
Actually it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. Theory for science means that's something exists and works already.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #47 on: 10 08, 2019, 07:37:10 pm »

Offline Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #48 on: 10 08, 2019, 07:50:47 pm »
Here you are bro, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
Theory for science is different.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Jean

• New Community Member
  • DISCORD: Jean#5306
  • Group: 93BoyZ
  • Ingame: 93BoyZ
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
« Reply #49 on: 14 08, 2019, 03:27:16 am »
I don't think so many galaxies and many other FACTS that prove that we are not alone.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #50 on: 14 08, 2019, 02:39:15 pm »
Show content
This thread in a nutshell

Nothing found in 100,000 galaxies and you expect there to be aliens in others? I see that you guys are getting desperate! (◔◡◔)

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #51 on: 14 08, 2019, 02:44:56 pm »
Nothing found in 100,000 galaxies and you expect there to be aliens in others? I see that you guys are getting desperate! (◔◡◔)

The fact that you actually believe that 100,000 galaxies were explored while we didnt even check yet if life exists on mars shows that you dont know enough about the subject to post on this debate
also isis post has been deleted for spreading false information
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 14 08, 2019, 02:48:00 pm »
The fact that you actually believe that 100,000 galaxies were explored while we didnt even check yet if life exists on mars shows that you dont know enough about the subject to post on this debate also isis post has been deleted for spreading false information
Say that to the one posting false information, not the one replying to it. But wait, that wouldn't fit your narrative, bummer! :thonk:

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #53 on: 14 08, 2019, 03:20:15 pm »
Say that to the one posting false information, not the one replying to it. But wait, that wouldn't fit your narrative, bummer! :thonk:
I have stated in the same post that his reply has been deleted for spreading false information, and he was clearly refering to the 2nd part of the screenshot which was debunking the bs from the text in the upper part of the pic
Also by everything that we have discussed about above, it has been made very clear to you in advance that his post must contain false information and yet with all the information I gave you, you couldnt identify it as fake information, but naively believed it and used it for a provocative comment instead, because you hoped you finally found something that would fit your narrative.

I have even posted a pic in an earlier post which shows over what a short distance the first radio waves of humans have travelled over the past 200 years with the speed of light, which also means that every object we see in the sky is a projection of it in the past, such as the projection closest galaxy to ours (andromeda galaxy) being a whole 2.5 million years in the past, in contrast to the galaxies that are billions of light years away, far more than the time it needs for life to form and develop.

There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
  • Chaotic Neutral Antitheist
  • Ingame: IsI
« Reply #54 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:18:55 pm »
"Nothing obvious" has been found in 100,000 galaxies, that means no type 3 civilizations have been found. Also what my initial point was the comment: that "nothing obvious" has been found in 0.0000000000001% of all galaxies in the observable universe.

It's not false information.
Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.

Online Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
« Reply #55 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:22:11 pm »
"Nothing obvious" has been found in 100,000 galaxies, that means no type 3 civilizations have been found. Also what my initial point was the comment: that "nothing obvious" has been found in 0.0000000000001% of all galaxies in the observable universe.

Can you believe something people from government tell you? I can't they are the biggest liars.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #56 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:29:40 pm »

So where's your evidence of any type 1 or type 2 civilizations? Or any alien civilization at all, even if it's below type 1 since we're at 0.7 - 0.72 currently.

One guy says it's false, the other guy says it's not false?  :thonk:

Stick to one answer.

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
  • Chaotic Neutral Antitheist
  • Ingame: IsI
« Reply #57 on: 15 08, 2019, 05:00:29 pm »
Can you believe something people from government tell you? I can't they are the biggest liars.

This sounds like something a bot would text me. No, you don't have to believe "governments". But this thread and the topic has 0 to do with "governments"

So where's your evidence of any type 1 or type 2 civilizations? Or any alien civilization at all, even if it's below type 1 since we're at 0.7 - 0.72 currently.
One guy says it's false, the other guy says it's not false?  :thonk:
Stick to one answer.

Show content

There is no EvIdEnCe on any aliens. Neither type 1, 2 or 3 civilizations. But the point I am trying to make in this whole thread is that we haven't been and won't be able to properly look for them.
Your idea is that we are an exeption in the universe.
My idea is that the universe is too big: Even if there were aliens we would never be able to observe them, talking about interacting with them.
Here is a picture of us in our galaxy.
Show content
« Last Edit: 15 08, 2019, 05:06:37 pm by isi3456789 »
Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #58 on: 15 08, 2019, 05:19:01 pm »
There is no EvIdEnCe on any aliens. Neither type 1, 2 or 3 civilizations.

Thus there is no reason to believe they exist. You just hope they exist, that doesn't mean they do exist. A probability doesn't mean complete certainty.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #59 on: 15 08, 2019, 05:35:48 pm »
A probability doesn't mean complete certainty.
It does, when its higher than 0
Not going more into detail here since it was already explained two times above