Author Topic: Should abortions be illegal?  (Read 811 times)

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
Re: Should abortions be illegal?
« Reply #30 on: 02 09, 2019, 09:06:03 pm »
This is the thing that you can not prevent that easily.I think We should find another solution.we need to work on how to motivate people to use contraceptives.Since I study medicine I will say We better prevent It , Why not ?  :-X  :o ???

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #31 on: 04 09, 2019, 04:22:44 pm »
Never, the choice is the mothers. Too much false propaganda around abortion lumping all scenarios in the bucket of murder. BS... If a women is raped, she should be allowed to abort if she chooses too. But today, it seems rapist have more rights that the women. Many medical reasons for abortion but cowardly white old men seem to have a different view Again, BS. And, so many are so gungho about so called pro-life and when the baby is born, are left to starve or die because our so called pro-lifers stop caring. And don't get me started on the religious nonsense around condemning abortion. It's not a religious thing. It is no ones business other than the women and her doctor.

Says the one who fell for the leftist agenda. Just because a women is raped doesn't mean she has the right to kill her baby. I don't know why you said "Religious nonsense" when science proves that the preborn baby is a human being, so killing an innocent human being = murder. You can try to go all around it, but in the end it's still murder. Also "cowardly old white men" hmm? I'm half Arab and still agree that abortion should be illegal, whatcha gonna say about me?

Go read my previous reply. Here it is.

I dare any pro-abortionist here to look at an abortion procedure or simply looking at abortion after-math pictures on google. You will see how they have killed the babies, cut off their limbs, head, etc. Then tell me you think that is still ok to do, if you say yes, you are the simply a disgusting creature and should be jailed.

Let me go over the points again.

(S=statement, A=answer)

S: "It's not human life"
A: Wrong, science clearly says;

Many members of the medical community accept fertilization as the point at which life begins. Dr. Bradley M. Patten from the University of Michigan wrote in Human Embryology that the union of the sperm and the ovum "initiates the life of a new individual" beginning "a new individual life history." In the standard college text book Psychology and Life, Dr. Floyd L. Ruch wrote "At the time of conception, two living germ cells—the sperm from the father and the egg, or ovum, from the mother—unite to produce a new individual." Dr. Herbert Ratner wrote that "It is now of unquestionable certainty that a human being comes into existence precisely at the moment when the sperm combines with the egg." This certain knowledge, Ratner says, comes from the study of genetics. At fertilization, all of the genetic characteristics, such as the color of the eyes, "are laid down determinatively." James C. G. Conniff noted the prevalence of the above views in a study published by The New York Times Magazine in which he wrote, "At that moment conception takes place and, scientists generally agree, a new life begins—silent, secret, unknown."[10]

The view that life begins at fertilization reached acceptance from mainstream sources at one point. In 1967, New York City school officials launched a large sex education program. The fifth grade textbook stated "Human life begins when the sperm cells of the father and the egg cells of the mother unite. This union is referred to as fertilization. For fertilization to take place and a baby to begin growing, the sperm cell must come in direct contact with the egg cell." Similarly, a textbook used in Evanston, Illinois stated: "Life begins when a sperm cell and an ovum (egg cell) unite."[11] Catholic philosopher Peter Kreeft goes so far as to say:[12]

This is widely accepted still today and has been verified by the scientific community.

Human embryonic development, or human embryogenesis, refers to the development and formation of the human embryo. It is characterised by the process of cell division and cellular differentiation of the embryo that occurs during the early stages of development. In biological terms, the development of the human body entails growth from a one-celled zygote to an adult human being. Fertilisation occurs when the sperm cell successfully enters and fuses with an egg cell (ovum). The genetic material of the sperm and egg then combine to form a single cell called a zygote and the germinal stage of development commences.[1] Embryonic development in the human, covers the first eight weeks of development; at the beginning of the ninth week the embryo is termed a fetus. Human embryology is the study of this development during the first eight weeks after fertilisation. The normal period of gestation (pregnancy) is nine months or 38 weeks.

This embryo was created by a human reproductive system, correct? Yes.

It has human DNA, correct? Yes.

Then if the embryo was created by a human reproductive system and has human DNA, it's in its earliest stages of human development, correct? Yes.

Then stop denying humanity. ---> Pro-abortion people "It's not human"  :fp:

S: "We need abortion for rape victims"
A: Why should a girl who had unprotected sex be allowed to get an abortion just so that the person who's actually a rape victim, can get it? That makes no sense. Especially considering the fact that like nearly all pro-abortionists want abortion to available for everyone. So if someone says "abortion should be illegal" most pro-life people are generally talking about non-rape/incest victims (like less than 2% of total abortions), so like 98%+ of abortions are done for the sake of convenience. Secondly, is a person who's conceived through rape of less value than you or me? If no, then why does he/she deserve to be killed if the women's health isn't in danger? (C-sections, etc)

S: "What about a 15 year old with an unstable life who got pregnant?"
A: Why should a 15 year old child be having sex with such an "unstable life" if there is clearly a possibility of becoming pregnant? It's like driving a car without insurance and then realizing you have no money to repair your vehicle after a car crash, or pay for the other victim's car damages. As long as you cannot cope with the consequences, you should by no means do it. This only further proves that abortion is done for selfish reasons.

S: "It's just like birth control"
A: "The birth control pill works by stopping sperm from joining with an egg (which is called fertilization). The hormones in the pill stop ovulation. No ovulation means there's no sperm to fertilize, so pregnancy can't happen. The pill's hormones also thick the mucus on the cervix." Meanwhile abortion is done while pregnancy has already occurred, and thus killing a living human being growing inside of you.

S: "It's the women's body so it's her right"
A: How many women do you know that have 2 hearts, 2 brains, 4 legs, 4 arms, and 2 unique sets of DNA? None, the child is not your body. Never was, never will be.

Also during the third trimester, women still go through labor. Except, they give birth to a dead baby.

Liberal logic: "Ban weapons, think about the children."
Also liberals: "Women should have access to abortion at all time."

Lastly, the clear hypocrisy. When a teenager wants to commit suicide because their life isn't worth living, people tell them life is worth living because "it gets better" yet when a baby might be born into difficult circumstances, people say "they'll be miserable their entire life, their life's not worth living". When the teenagers kill themselves, people morn the "lost potential" yet when a baby is killed through abortion, people say "it was just potential life". (Which in itself is already incorrect considering life scientifically begins at fertilization.)

Imagine telling your babies you're glad they're alive but you also could've just killed them in utero because that's what kind of person you are.

Offline RyanC

• Junior Community Member
  • The Daring
  • Ingame: RyanC
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #32 on: 06 09, 2019, 09:50:13 pm »
In my opinion abortion should only be accepted in cases of rape, which were not really the victim's choice. But if a woman had a baby because she didn't use a condom, then abortion should not be legalized to her.

(this is my opinion).

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 06 09, 2019, 10:23:01 pm »
should only be accepted in cases of rape, which were not really the victim's choice

And neither was it the choice of the baby, it is not fair to kill her just because the father is a rapist. Kill the rapist, not the baby. Is the baby conceived through rape less worthy of a human being? No, so why allow it to be killed?

Online Nikos

• The Helper
  • Community Developer
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #34 on: 06 09, 2019, 10:31:07 pm »
Mother most likely don't want to raise the child of her rapist. And since you will come to the adoption "solution". Sure let's make abortions illegal and send thousands of kids for adoption daily....
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #35 on: 06 09, 2019, 10:41:08 pm »
Mother most likely don't want to raise the child of her rapist.

Put her up for adoption.

And since you will come to the adoption "solution". Sure let's make abortions illegal and send thousands of kids for adoption daily....

Your "solution" is killing the baby? And so what if thousands of kids are being put up for adoption, there's 1.5 million families ready to adopt already just in the USA!

In the instance of rape and incest, proper medical care can ensure that a woman will not get pregnant. Abortion punishes the unborn child who committed no crime; instead, it is the perpetrator who should be punished.

Offline RyanC

• Junior Community Member
  • The Daring
  • Ingame: RyanC
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
« Reply #36 on: 06 09, 2019, 11:33:17 pm »
And neither was it the choice of the baby, it is not fair to kill her just because the father is a rapist. Kill the rapist, not the baby. Is the baby conceived through rape less worthy of a human being? No, so why allow it to be killed?

But if the mother had no choice unless to raise him because of a mere rapist, I believe it is fair to give the woman the chance to have her abort.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #37 on: 07 09, 2019, 12:40:12 am »
But if the mother had no choice unless to raise him because of a mere rapist, I believe it is fair to give the woman the chance to have her abort.

She doesn't have to raise him, she can put the baby up for adoption. There should be no reason to kill the baby.