Author Topic: Blista Compact designing problem, might be .dff?  (Read 550 times)

Offline WillyPoo

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: WillyPoo
Re: Blista Compact designing problem, might be .dff?
« Reply #15 on: 16 08, 2019, 03:51:52 pm »
Certain mod files for vehicles have separate DFFs and TXDs, but they work in unison to make the model ingame.

You know how Brian says we cant edit certain parts of a skin ingame and those parts are typically left alone? Such as the female skins where there is minimal customization allowed to their face (take skin id 234 for example)? It's because their TXD contains multiple files to cover the entirety of the DFF file.

Your mod may contain more than one file within the TXD file. I'm pretty sure that deleting files from the TXD may not really solve your issue, and that your issue may have some other file within the TXD it depends on.

(It's either this or the bumper is a secondary, tertiary, or quadriary color and you're not setting it to the same color and it's just making the car look that way.)
WillyPoo has been a legendary member of this community.

I feel like I've earned my place in TSF now.

Online Trapsfall

• L1 Staff
  • Translator of Hungary
    YearsYears
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Trapsfall
Re: Blista Compact designing problem, might be .dff?
« Reply #16 on: 02 09, 2019, 09:04:27 pm »
Blista compact cannot be designed properly. It requires a repeptitive design, this topic can be locked. Thank you for the help, guys, appreciated!