Author Topic: Helping Poor People  (Read 727 times)

Offline SugarVanilla

• Junior Community Member
  • Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
Re: Helping Poor People
« Reply #15 on: 20 08, 2019, 03:07:14 pm »
You can not help to poor peoples in this topic. I think , country leaders can open new organizations to help poor people.  These organizations need to be audited because the assistance received.

We are sharing our experienced about helping people and not about "you can not help to poor peoples in this topic". Well, PH's previously before President Duterte sat on the Palace, all the presidents  here in PH we're definitely a corrupt and stealing money from the government and in addition to that, is that remember when there was a  Typhoon called "Yolanda" happened a year ago, a lot of people donated to charities to help the Philippines (Filipino) people to get something to eat, houses, others. But the question is.. Where did the money went to? None of them were distributed to the people who lost their houses, people who don't have anything to eat.  In fact, the government itself took the money and we don't know even know where it went.
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 21 08, 2019, 07:51:49 am »
We are sharing our experienced about helping people and not about "you can not help to poor peoples in this topic". Well, PH's previously before President Duterte sat on the Palace, all the presidents  here in PH we're definitely a corrupt and stealing money from the government and in addition to that, is that remember when there was a  Typhoon called "Yolanda" happened a year ago, a lot of people donated to charities to help the Philippines (Filipino) people to get something to eat, houses, others. But the question is.. Where did the money went to? None of them were distributed to the people who lost their houses, people who don't have anything to eat.  In fact, the government itself took the money and we don't know even know where it went.
It is right. Country presidents are stealing money from the public but the public don't do anything. Also rich people giving vote for them because they are making business.They are geting huge tax and I did not see anything about imroving at my country
Ex. HoBoS Wino.

Offline Royal

• Regular Community Member
  • Task Force will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: Royal
« Reply #17 on: 22 08, 2019, 06:30:32 pm »
Helping them with work possibility is probably the best option.
All the drugs in this World won't save us from ourselves.

Offline SugarVanilla

« Reply #18 on: 24 08, 2019, 03:16:13 pm »
Helping them with work possibility is probably the best option.
As long it is not too much like giving a huge amount of money then yes. You're definitely showing your kindness or empathy to that person. Or this may not the whole reason for this.  :o
- August 27, 2019

Offline Western

• Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #19 on: 26 08, 2019, 12:37:05 am »
It is right. Country presidents are stealing money from the public but the public don't do anything. Also rich people giving vote for them because they are making business.They are geting huge tax and I did not see anything about imroving at my country
The public doesn’t have enough power to do something against that. In my country, billions are spent for nothing but waste and they request huge taxes like $23,000 a year which is like.. just VERY high. That’d be almost a third of what average Americans make yearly. It’s too high.

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #20 on: 28 08, 2019, 04:27:47 am »
Well , everyone should help the poor people but not the beggers or the spotters cuz they're doing that just to get more money but there are a lot of people really need help. but about me in Iraq we don't like to help the poor people cuz most of them are spotters so we don't trust them.

Offline SugarVanilla

« Reply #21 on: 30 08, 2019, 11:45:33 am »
Well , everyone should help the poor people but not the beggers or the spotters cuz they're doing that just to get more money but there are a lot of people really need help. but about me in Iraq we don't like to help the poor people cuz most of them are spotters so we don't trust them.
That sucks, thanks for sharing though. One of the thing I liked at the most even though some  beggars don't have a house; you know what, they are living under the bridge with good family, I saw a video that they are actually happy of what they currently have. The most important thing that I'd like to mention is that the Father is actually a beggar but you know what? He does not accept the people's money. In fact, he'll tell them, "Keep your money." in a nice way. What he does is actually picking up those plastic bottles every area or everywhere, and sell it to somewhere to get a little amount of money. For some reason, some beggars can't do this the way the father did. It's inspiring video that I saw, I wish I had a link about it so that I can share it here but sadly nope. Hoping that there are these types of beggars would do things for their family not just for themselves and accept of what they currently have and not some kind of drugs, etc. Some pretends to be a beggar just to get a pity from people which some people can't agree to leave them alone and they just give a money to the beggars which we really didn't think or we did not know that they are just pretending to use it for something you know.  Like this kid pretending to be a beggar but what did he actually do with the money? Internet.
« Last Edit: 30 08, 2019, 11:47:47 am by SugarVanilla »
- August 27, 2019

Offline SugarVanilla

« Reply #22 on: 30 08, 2019, 11:47:53 am »
Show content
- August 27, 2019

Offline noax

• New Community Member
  • suck my anaconda and feel happy.
  • Ingame: noax
« Reply #23 on: 01 09, 2019, 01:56:54 pm »
Helping poor ppl is pretty good and something moral. But for real, there's some guys who're rich than me, they're beggining in the streets to have money. And they're even rich than me, but I don't have anything except giving them.
never be ashamed of what you feel. you've the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy.

I've no good mottos, suck my anaconda.

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #24 on: 01 09, 2019, 02:25:43 pm »
That sucks, thanks for sharing though. One of the thing I liked at the most even though some  beggars don't have a house; you know what, they are living under the bridge with good family, I saw a video that they are actually happy of what they currently have. The most important thing that I'd like to mention is that the Father is actually a beggar but you know what? He does not accept the people's money. In fact, he'll tell them, "Keep your money." in a nice way. What he does is actually picking up those plastic bottles every area or everywhere, and sell it to somewhere to get a little amount of money. For some reason, some beggars can't do this the way the father did. It's inspiring video that I saw, I wish I had a link about it so that I can share it here but sadly nope. Hoping that there are these types of beggars would do things for their family not just for themselves and accept of what they currently have and not some kind of drugs, etc. Some pretends to be a beggar just to get a pity from people which some people can't agree to leave them alone and they just give a money to the beggars which we really didn't think or we did not know that they are just pretending to use it for something you know.  Like this kid pretending to be a beggar but what did he actually do with the money? Internet.

I mean there is a beggers got everything , Villa , money....etc and everything but they are keep begging and begging and begging to gain more money to  become rich , this is what I was trying to explain. I know there are a lot of people need help but most of them are liars.

Offline Nervous

• FBI Leader
  • Law Student
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nervous
« Reply #25 on: 01 09, 2019, 05:04:49 pm »
I would like to say that helping (poor people , rich people, DOESN'T matter the condition of the people) is always good. Under this point of view, I really support the help that poor people needs. There are big foundations like UNICEF that helps them.
EX Police Chief & CIT Staff 

Offline Malone

• The Artist & Global Army Leader
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Malone
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #26 on: 04 09, 2019, 10:01:52 am »
Yes helping poor guy is fine but there is around 50% in the world are pretending are homeless but no don’t let looks effect on you cuz I see that a lot in my country so you need be smart cuz they maybe gain money more than you.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself

Offline SugarVanilla

« Reply #27 on: 16 09, 2019, 06:42:24 am »
Yes helping poor guy is fine but there is around 50% in the world are pretending are homeless but no don’t let looks effect on you cuz I see that a lot in my country so you need be smart cuz they maybe gain money more than you.

True, I saw a lot here in my place and begging for money and some of them are hardheaded even if you tell them, "I don't have money" they'll still follow you for real. It's annoying when some of them can't understand. I'd rather give the money to charity instead, but yes I do helped sometimes when I feel like doing it, such as giving biscuit if I don't need it especially to older people who are above 50-60+ (Geriatric)  O0
- August 27, 2019