Author Topic: I request assistance by high level adminstrators  (Read 177 times)

Offline PatoKw2

I request assistance by high level adminstrators
« on: 11 08, 2019, 08:05:43 pm »
Hello. I am facing a huge issue.

I have attempted many attempts via Account Retrieval posts and also PM with Account Retrieval Moderators.

The thing is, I failed to convince ownership via the formal account retrieval test. In addition, I have been informed that logs are little in amount due to the fact that the last time I logged on was a long time ago (1 year ago).

In short, account retrieval moderators done their best to help me but they cannot verify ownership.

At the same time, I am the true owner of the account, I have sold the original PC, hence I don't have the serial number anymore.

I have already wasted lots of the Account Retrievals' time including Dream and Pilovali.

What I would, please, like, done, is to solve this crisis of my own and retrieve the account I had used for plenty of time in addition to spending lots of money on it.

Is it possible that you guys check the password in the database and check if its 99% similar to the few passwords I know.

In fact, I am 100% sure I am entering the correct password. And I don't understand why I am getting incorrect password. It's really unexpected for such an issue to happen.

Please, help me. I am begging you guys. Put your self on my position. I know for a fact that I may only be helped when you guys put effort above the formal procedures followed in a normal account retrieval process. Just keep in your mind guys: "What if I am the true owner, and I am being prevented from accessing from an account I invested plenty of time and money on?".
If this gets rejected at least improve the account retrieval process so another poor guy does not easily lose an account that meant a lot to him.

Offline Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: CCC
Re: I request assistance by high level adminstrators
« Reply #1 on: 11 08, 2019, 08:47:35 pm »
I am a high level administrator  「(゚ペ)
Nobody can see your password, it's encrypted, so that can't be checked.

I will ask if a L5 staff can take a look.

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Offline PatoKw2

« Reply #2 on: 11 08, 2019, 09:03:30 pm »
yes please I want my account

Offline Pilovali

• VPN Guy
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #3 on: 11 08, 2019, 09:28:43 pm »
@Lacosta or @Vampire can u check this topic?

T-Mobile NL Customer Expert | ServiceDesk Engineer | IT guy | YouTube to MP3, DNS server, VPN and more go to pilovali.nl | Introduction

Offline Vampire

• Quality Control Manager
  • L5 Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 2019, 07:49:25 pm »
@Lacosta or @Vampire can u check this topic?
Do you realize that I also need to follow ARM rules when recovering an account? I can't simply give the account if they aren't logs to prove the ownership.
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do.
It is possible to fail in many ways…while to succeed is possible only in one way - Aristotle
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it - Steve Jobs