Author Topic: Gold digging, when this problem will end ?  (Read 378 times)

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
Gold digging, when this problem will end ?
« on: 12 08, 2019, 08:32:37 am »
We are witnessing this happening and I can say that it has been quite massive for the last 4 years.People start a serious relationship with only one purpose "money". They abuse, they take prey and they leave, which is unacceptable and someone really needs to work this out to stop.Everyone's on target, I'm talking about both men and women, and the richer and poorer on target are we all, and in my opinion we all need to react seriously to this evil that has haunted us for the last 5 years and is still growing even though some people resist against this.I want to speak about future of this thing , Can We solve It , or things will out of control and will have serious consequences for those who are victims?

Offline SugarVanilla

• Donator L3
  • Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
Re: Gold digging, when this problem will end ?
« Reply #1 on: 12 08, 2019, 08:56:35 am »
This is why people need to be cautious especially for the person they likes, some people prefer to have appearance you know. Ofc, we don't know what's gonna happen since life is unpredictable and we will never know what's ahead of our way. There are a lot of girls who's into money only but when the guy is poor they will decide to leave you alone or at least trying to find another way to divorce and look for someone who's wealthy, literally taking an advantage of someone. That's really bullsh*t. I witnessed tons of people who worked hard for their loved ones, and when they struggled after letting them go to school for College (you know how expensive that will be, and they are finished with their schooling) then this is the time for them to leave the person honestly. I'm sick of this things happened all around the whole world, why can't they just love the person neverending?
« Last Edit: 12 08, 2019, 11:20:16 am by SugarVanilla »
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.

Offline UlasDO

• Meme Necromancer
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: UlasDO
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #2 on: 12 08, 2019, 09:54:57 am »
Gold diggers aren't a problem if you're a guy of dignity and common sense. It should be really easy for you to observe a girl that's allegedly attracted towards you, and it should be fairly easy to understand what's her motive. If one is unable to understand these things and just be a "victim" of gold digging, then they're uneducated and they deserve what's happening to them.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #3 on: 12 08, 2019, 11:51:01 am »
Gold diggers aren't a problem if you're a guy of dignity and common sense. It should be really easy for you to observe a girl that's allegedly attracted towards you, and it should be fairly easy to understand what's her motive. If one is unable to understand these things and just be a "victim" of gold digging, then they're uneducated and they deserve what's happening to them.
> says a person might not know a girl is a golddigger
> ulasdo says it's your own fault for not knowing, and that you deserve it

mfw

Gold diggers are practically no different than prostitutes, selling their body for money, but at least prostitutes acknowledge it. This is why it's important to get to know someone very well before deciding to get into a relationship with them, especially marriage.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 2019, 01:47:02 pm »
The problem is that rich guys still choose to go with gold diggers just because they are hot.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Western

• Junior Community Member
  • Death Seeker
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#West'CCC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #5 on: 12 08, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »
That's their choice to make, I don't think it's any of our business to discuss this. There wont be an end unless everyone is equal, which obviously wont happen. Society cant be a society without inequality which is seen almost everywhere. It is a problem from both sides by the way, not just the gold digging, it's also people who hold the amount of $. Everybody should take this advice of knowing each other very well before entering a relationship as mentioned by Karim.

Offline TheBoss07

• Don't mess with me i'm Your Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: #ES
« Reply #6 on: 13 08, 2019, 12:00:50 am »
Being a gold digger is an attitude it's not a choice. Life this days push you to be a gold digger and you know it but you can't stop . Not only women are gold diggers but also men, so don't blame rich guys for following gold diggers and encouraging them, there's also men following rich people. Gold digging can be between friends. It's a way of living trust me guys. If you love money then you'll digg no matter how that will cost you. Even if all people in the planet are rich, gold diggers will still exist.

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 13 08, 2019, 08:56:40 pm »
That's their choice to make, I don't think it's any of our business to discuss this. There wont be an end unless everyone is equal, which obviously wont happen. Society cant be a society without inequality which is seen almost everywhere. It is a problem from both sides by the way, not just the gold digging, it's also people who hold the amount of $. Everybody should take this advice of knowing each other very well before entering a relationship as mentioned by Karim.
I agree with you that that's choice, but I think thats something like illegal.It is beyond the basic moral rules such a status Is,similar like you kill someone (not that much rude) but is something like cheating,which religion and also moral society are not allowing It.And also no one knows about future , I will try to be real and say that in closer future this problem will not end,but I can say that if we raise awareness If we promote this as something that is not allowed , maybe in the distant future the problem will decrease.

Offline Western

• Death Seeker
« Reply #8 on: 14 08, 2019, 12:06:07 am »
I agree with you that that's choice, but I think thats something like illegal.It is beyond the basic moral rules such a status Is,similar like you kill someone (not that much rude) but is something like cheating,which religion and also moral society are not allowing It.And also no one knows about future , I will try to be real and say that in closer future this problem will not end,but I can say that if we raise awareness If we promote this as something that is not allowed , maybe in the distant future the problem will decrease.
How is it illegal? Its not illegal to share money, that's just a stupid decision to make with such person, nothing more. There's nothing illegal about that mate. Everybody who makes such choice should be aware of the consequences by now as shown on viral videos and many many sources to show it's not a good think to pick up somebody who is only looking for money. Like I said, It's their choice and it's not illegal, it's just stupid and people who fall for these need to use their brain more.

Offline ELEV4T0R

• New Community Member
  • DISCORD: ELEVATOR#5306
  • Group: 93BoyZ
  • Ingame: 93BoyZ
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
« Reply #9 on: 14 08, 2019, 03:29:24 am »
The problem is that rich guys still choose to go with gold diggers just because they are hot.
or broke guys get with old ladies for money seen many cases like this here in the US

Offline Zombie⁶

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: Zombie~
« Reply #10 on: 14 08, 2019, 04:33:14 am »
There's no such thing when your with the right person.

Just be careful who you hook up with.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #11 on: 14 08, 2019, 04:08:48 pm »
I also cant understand whats supposed to be illegal about it, there are no victims in this situation

You are a free human who lives in a (more or less) free world
You have full responsibility over each decision you make in your life
You have full responsibility over what food you consume, how much energy you waste and what you do with your money.
You have full responsibility over wasting money for meaningless expensive brand-clothing that has no purpose in your life.
You have full responsibility over damaging your body by not eating on drinking all day long on hot summer days for 30 days straight
You have full responsibility over spending 5$ every day on coffee from i.e. starbucks every morning which equals almost 2000$ per year and damaging your body with the loads of sugar and caffeine it contains (often as much as 4 energy drinks)
You have full responsibility over consuming meat which is carcinogneic, stuffed with hormones, causes global warming, destruction of rainforests, suffering of animals and hunger in the world
You have full responsibility over spending lots of money for a woman that blends you with attractivity

Its all your decisions, you are an adult, theres noone who will come and help you with these decisions, if you drink 5 energy drinks every day, its your full responsibility.
And obviously, people are choosing to be stupid themselves, they are not victims of anything, its in their nature
If CIT players from countries where women have to stay home are spending loads of millions on players with female nicknames like "ilana" & co. and then cry on forum about being fooled, its their responsibility, the players did not break any rule by using a female identity.
If CIT players spend 24/7 running behind female players hoping this will increase their chances to one day move to their country and marry them, this is not illegal aswell
Its Dan Bilzerians free decision to have all of these gold digger girls in his hotel 24/7, and I dont think he regrets it

I also dont understand why you would describe it as wealthy people being exploited by "gold diggers", when usually the poor people are exploited by the wealthy ones with money, especially in countries where women are 100% dependent on men
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline Western

• Death Seeker
« Reply #12 on: 15 08, 2019, 01:47:41 am »
Show content
I also cant understand whats supposed to be illegal about it, there are no victims in this situation

You are a free human who lives in a (more or less) free world
You have full responsibility over each decision you make in your life
You have full responsibility over what food you consume, how much energy you waste and what you do with your money.
You have full responsibility over wasting money for meaningless expensive brand-clothing that has no purpose in your life.
You have full responsibility over damaging your body by not eating on drinking all day long on hot summer days for 30 days straight
You have full responsibility over spending 5$ every day on coffee from i.e. starbucks every morning which equals almost 2000$ per year and damaging your body with the loads of sugar and caffeine it contains (often as much as 4 energy drinks)
You have full responsibility over consuming meat which is carcinogneic, stuffed with hormones, causes global warming, destruction of rainforests, suffering of animals and hunger in the world
You have full responsibility over spending lots of money for a woman that blends you with attractivity

Its all your decisions, you are an adult, theres noone who will come and help you with these decisions, if you drink 5 energy drinks every day, its your full responsibility.
And obviously, people are choosing to be stupid themselves, they are not victims of anything, its in their nature
If CIT players from countries where women have to stay home are spending loads of millions on players with female nicknames like "ilana" & co. and then cry on forum about being fooled, its their responsibility, the players did not break any rule by using a female identity.
If CIT players spend 24/7 running behind female players hoping this will increase their chances to one day move to their country and marry them, this is not illegal aswell
Its Dan Bilzerians free decision to have all of these gold digger girls in his hotel 24/7, and I dont think he regrets it

I also dont understand why you would describe it as wealthy people being exploited by "gold diggers", when usually the poor people are exploited by the wealthy ones with money, especially in countries where women are 100% dependent on men
Not everybody here is an adult  ;)

Offline Serpent

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
« Reply #13 on: 15 08, 2019, 10:41:40 am »
Uhh, I can write a book about this topic.

Let's just say there are two kinds of gold-diggers.

First kind, they pretend to be "regular" girls, but in the end they just want to suck your money dry. "Pay my bills" or "take me to a nice vacation" are common requests, and If you don't do those things, they stop being interested in you.  Once you do the math, the cost of "dating" them can be 1/2 of the average wage, plus they want you to commit to them. Hardly a good deal. The gold-digging wife who takes away 1/2 of your assets also belongs in this category.

I had experience with that kind of gold-diggers when I was a teenager, but I didn't understand it back then. I thought something was wrong with me, but in the end, they were just gold-diggers who chose much older and uglier men than me, because those man could "deliver the goods" and I couldn't.

Then there are the more upfront gold-diggers, the second kind.

"Want us to see each other and be intimate? That will be X euros a month"

I appreciate their honesty, and I find them more moral than the first kind because they don't falsely represent themselves.
« Last Edit: 15 08, 2019, 10:48:59 am by Serpent »
Made some valuable memories here ;)

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 17 08, 2019, 06:23:49 pm »
How is it illegal? Its not illegal to share money, that's just a stupid decision to make with such person, nothing more. There's nothing illegal about that mate. Everybody who makes such choice should be aware of the consequences by now as shown on viral videos and many many sources to show it's not a good think to pick up somebody who is only looking for money. Like I said, It's their choice and it's not illegal, it's just stupid and people who fall for these need to use their brain more.
If we say that Gold digging = Stealing  , We can say that thats illegal. Is type of "Criminal" so yeah I do respect your opinion that Is individual choice but It is harming other people . And If most of people don't like It that means that Is something that should't exist .