Author Topic: Living the Cyber Life ?  (Read 297 times)

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
  • Squad: OverVictims
Living the Cyber Life ?
« on: 13 08, 2019, 07:33:24 pm »
So my friend told me the other day,that the Japenese dudes are working on a ''chip'' that gets inserted into your brain and allows you through sleeping,to visit or live any experience you want,and obviously control it,for example if you wish to travel to Tokyo,you would be able to do so,as much as you want,the way you want.

Aside from that,if we really developed enough to acquire cyber abilities,what would life look like ? I thought this would be interesting debate.

Share your thoughts below !
« Last Edit: 13 08, 2019, 07:37:07 pm by Gang$ta »
together,we rise from the dust
Full criminal life guide,by Gang$ta
OverVictims Founder
Ex.CF Leader

Offline MandM

• Regular Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Living the Cyber Life ?
« Reply #1 on: 14 08, 2019, 09:55:40 pm »
So my friend told me the other day,that the Japenese dudes are working on a ''chip'' that gets inserted into your brain and allows you through sleeping,to visit or live any experience you want,and obviously control it,for example if you wish to travel to Tokyo,you would be able to do so,as much as you want,the way you want.

What is the benefit of it and you actually know it's just a dream?

Of course it has some benefits but imagine you are alone in the whole world with your love, since you can imagine whatever you want but at the beginning it's just a dream. I think if you lived that dream when you wake up you will be sad that it's not real.

Aside from that,if we really developed enough to acquire cyber abilities,what would life look like ? I thought this would be interesting debate.

Share your thoughts below !

It would be great of course, you can do whatever you want like travelling everywhere and i'm sure this chip cost will be very expensive, but it would be better if helps in making these dreams come true. :D

Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Shot. One Kill. No Luck. Pure Skill.
Apply for SWAT Team today !

Online Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
« Reply #2 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:16:50 pm »
also it will be cool I can go in random places with awesome nature and I will enjoy it so much
I literally dreamed a sea with perfect sand and my parents came to get me..
« Last Edit: 15 08, 2019, 08:19:38 am by Angels »

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #3 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:17:32 pm »
Got any sources about that?

And isn't that just the same as lucid dreaming?

Online Angels

• New Community Member
« Reply #4 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:21:00 pm »
Got any sources about that?

And isn't that just the same as lucid dreaming?
What is lucid dreaming? How I will be lucid dreaming? Pls answer me

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #5 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:21:52 pm »
What is lucid dreaming? How I will be lucid dreaming? Pls answer me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

"A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment; however, this is not actually necessary for a dream to be described as lucid."

Online Angels

• New Community Member
« Reply #6 on: 14 08, 2019, 10:23:03 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

"A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment; however, this is not actually necessary for a dream to be described as lucid."
Oh so im lucid dreaming ? How I do that..

Offline ReZn0v

• The Renegades Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • The doctor💉
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: رزنوف / ReZn0v
  • Squad: SQUATTERS
« Reply #7 on: 14 08, 2019, 11:15:30 pm »
Well I watched once a movie called ready player one talking about the cyber life and how people stay in that fake world for hours and hours and they forget that they should eat do sport and take care of they're responsibilities ,like earth for example it became full of garbage and diseases and no one cares for it, so in the end the new owner of that cyberworld locked it for 5 days a week and made it opens only in weekends so people can take care of they're own responsibilities & jobs to make the world great again before it's too late.
Conclusion : yeah cyber life is good,easy and more safe but real life is more important because we live there for real

الصحة تاج على رؤوس الأصحاء لا يراه إلا المرضى
“Good health is a crown worn by the healthy than only the ill can see.”
Criminal Boss & Criminal events master

Offline Gang$ta

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Gang$ta
  • Squad: OverVictims
« Reply #8 on: 15 08, 2019, 05:51:16 am »
Basically, its not a dream, it's like a system inside your brain that allows you to pick stuff and live it, and you can chose when it ends and when it doesnt, tried to find some thing online but I didn't unfortunately
together,we rise from the dust
Full criminal life guide,by Gang$ta
OverVictims Founder
Ex.CF Leader

Online SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #9 on: 18 08, 2019, 02:18:30 am »
This happens for almost everyone that has a dream coming from our Brain due to Sleep Wake Cycle and controlled by our Reticular Activating System which from the brain stem through to our thalamus(?) to the Cortex. The reason why we are dreaming because of our Thalamus, when we sleep; its active and sending the cortex images, any kind of sounds that came from your imagination, and other sensations that fills our dreams. Which us allowed us to dream repeatedly, or lucid dream. I'm just sharing of what I still remember from Human Anatomy's topic btw.  (◔◡◔)  >:D >:D
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Online Angels

• New Community Member
« Reply #10 on: 18 08, 2019, 08:09:25 am »
This happens for almost everyone that has a dream coming from our Brain due to Sleep Wake Cycle and controlled by our Reticular Activating System which from the brain stem through to our thalamus(?) to the Cortex. The reason why we are dreaming because of our Thalamus, when we sleep; its active and sending the cortex images, any kind of sounds that came from your imagination, and other sensations that fills our dreams. Which us allowed us to dream repeatedly, or lucid dream. I'm just sharing of what I still remember from Human Anatomy's topic btw.  (◔◡◔)  >:D >:D
I didn't understand nothing..

Online SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #11 on: 18 08, 2019, 12:21:34 pm »
I didn't understand nothing..
It's okay, Biology or Human Anatomy could help you if you read a bit of "Cerebral Cortex"  :fp:
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #12 on: 24 08, 2019, 11:43:59 am »
Yes maybe this thing can happen, its kind of dream gonna be lucid dream or something like that but.. it can affect to your brain.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #13 on: 07 09, 2019, 05:55:11 pm »
allows you through sleeping,to visit or live any experience you want,and obviously control it,for example if you wish to travel to Tokyo,you would be able to do so,as much as you want,the way you want.

You can already do this, without the need for any dangerous chip being inserted into your brain so your thoughts can be spied on and hacked.

Oh so im lucid dreaming ? How I do that..

Even just knowing about lucid dreaming means you now have a small chance to realise you're dreaming. My dreams usually become lucid not because I remembered to do a "dream check" (do something while awake that doesn't work right in your dream (cover your nostrils with your fingers and try to breathe, if you can still breathe, you're dreaming)) but because the dreams were so weird / scary that I realised I was dreaming and at that point was able to either tell myself to wake up or could take control of the dream like the time a zombie was trying to strangle me I just made it disappear or the time my finger got cut off I used my other hands special healing power to instantly repair the finger. Some people have reported actually being able to fix their real life health problems through doing healing actions in their lucid dreaming.

Every night I hope to have a lucid dream so I can try something like healing a health problem, in my case myopia. I struggle with the problems of waking up too soon after becoming lucid, rarely ever becoming lucid and forgetting to even do important stuff after becoming lucid. If you don't have any health problems to work on, try looking into your subconscious to clear out any mental blockages you have like phobias, fears oh and you can even practice skills like musical instruments and probably even work out and develop muscle since it's proven you can do that while thinking about working out while awake, it's probably more effective when dreaming especially if you visualise your goal in the dream as it would be like creating the belief that it's already happened.
« Last Edit: 07 09, 2019, 05:59:08 pm by Arran »