Author Topic: Gangsters will not be getting wanted when killing another gangster.  (Read 689 times)

Offline KassaTa

• Scary Leader
  • Criminal Boss
  • CIT's Official Ice-Cream
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: #KassaTa-.!
Hello dear community members;
I was recently thinking of adding a new preference which goes like this: Gangsters will be getting no wanted level when killing another gangster.
Well, LS Gang Wars is really active nowadays, Most of LS criminal groups spend a time of their day turfing, mostly daily. And I have noticed that whenever two groups get in a war cops crack them so hard just because they're wanted and they just ruin everything, not to mention that some cops just come for trolling purpose, killing x group's members only in order to help the other group as an example.
And since it's a preference, it'll be fair enough for everyone, we all already know how does the preference system work. I've also managed to make a team-vote to see the opinion of the criminals community and as I expected, majority up-voted it.
Adding a preference for disabling gangsters from getting wanted when killing another gangster
Voting over! Yes: 28 (80%) No: 7 (20%) Maybe: 0 (0%)
« Last Edit: 04 09, 2019, 05:18:47 pm by Arran »
Ex.Criminal Boss
#spreadlove

Online elektro

• 1337 Founder
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
It's really annoying when the cops just run around and wait for you to get the WL. You have to kill a man with the enemy group and then just die from the cops.  :tick:
Founder of 1337.

Offline Kodie

• New Community Member
Perfect suggestion, I've been waiting for this. Cops nowadays ruin every gang war instead of attending CnR stuff. I'm supporting it!  :tick:

Offline HaCKeR

• New Community Member
  • guide us to the true way (allah) <3
    YearsYears
  • Group: _|_
  • Ingame: HaCKeR
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Its soo good
as for now there is a lot of cop cracking  :tick:
Do the Scary things First,and get Scared later

Offline WooDy

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: WooDy
Good idea, but do you think cops can find wanted players to arrest or kill?

Offline KassaTa

• Scary Leader
  • Criminal Boss
  • CIT's Official Ice-Cream
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #KassaTa-.!
Good idea, but do you think cops can find wanted players to arrest or kill?
Sorry, but I'm not getting you... What do you actually mean?
Cops can mark any online wanted criminal/gangster via F5 GUI, therefore they see an x area cracked with wanted gangsters and start cracking it, which's actually a war going between two groups trying to turf.
Ex.Criminal Boss
#spreadlove

Offline Mec0

• Junior Community Member
  • Scary Killers!
Uncountable gang wars have been ruined by cops because we get warning level and they keep attacking us. Additional thing to be said, there are some cops afking near prison releases and they get other gangsters wanted while they're just fighting each other. Some of them don't even attend the warning but just get us wanted. Some people call cops - barely happens but still happens - just to avoid enemy group members spawning in their hood & get them warned so they can't teleport. Totally supporting the idea.

Online FeRoX

• New Community Member
  • آسِتٌغُفُر آلََلََهّ آلَعٌظُيَمً
    Years
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX#nXs
  • Squad: NeXuS
I love this idea because in gangster wars will we are fighting some cops come to arrest us and its something that make me very mad because im in war and a random cop arrest me like I hate it so im supporting the idea
                                                                                                   أستغفر الله  والحمد الله ولا إلله إلا الله و الله اكبر

Offline Steroids

YearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws_MC
I fully support your suggestion, it's perfect. I have seen many cases when "cops" running around gang war until everyone kills each other they will come and kill you easier  :tick:
Be proud of me

Offline Rowdy

• Trendsetter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Not to mention the fact that most of the cops are sticking around gangsters' fight places on purpose to get free arrests. So I think this is already something abusable. It's more fun when gangsters are able to kill one another without getting wanted because they don't get arrested in the middle of a turf fight or something. Supporting your idea.

Offline BulleT

• New Community Member
  • Scary Leader
    YearsYears
In my opinion,Its a great suggestion Because as gangster we face idiots as wrll annoy from Cops and they always catch us for 10-20 wanted so that's annoying as well no need for get wanted from Gangster Thanks for good advantage.
Supporting.
I'm glad to see our Family one of the best group in Server and We are happy now,I want to say for anyone hate us (Haters gonne hate)..

.Scary_Killers promoted to L9..

Offline Assassin'

• New Community Member
  • An expert was once a beginner.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Assassin
It's so annoying to have cops disturbing you especially in the turfing wars, they also have nothing to do regarding such wars as it's between mafia gangs but what they do is ruining it by being cracks there trying to hunt 1-3 starts criminals and leaving the main LS CnR activities empty which actually contains criminals with higher WL but they would surely go for the easy arrests due to the fact that gangsters are mainly focusing on killing other gangs' members to win the turfs not the cops. Hence, supporting that.

Offline Tazo

• Active on Forum only.
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Tazo
If it's a preference then yes, I remember that one of the main reasons I didn't enjoy LS is that the cops being the side that got advantages over crims, they're running near us waiting to catch whoever receive and wanted level, it does also affect the LS sometimes when you fighting for a turf you get killed by a cop instead of your gangster rival.
Morning_Star, Banlieue13, DeviLS.

Offline Ahmed18

• New Community Member
  • Will never stop singing. -UA07
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: 1337#A18
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2019, 01:05:47 pm by Ahmed18 »
Inactive

Offline Wizzy~

• New Community Member
  • 1337s Official Casanova.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Wiz
Upvoting it
Aye, but I like to fade away
I got these diamonds on me, and these bitches all in my face
And you wanna be a star, and you wanna win the race
But you cannot rock with me 'cause I was caught on the chase..