Author Topic: Why people suicide?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
Why people suicide?
« on: 16 08, 2019, 09:47:56 pm »
So the titles says everything..
 In the movies people suicide cuz they lost someone and they can't admit it or they are the reason for him to die.. okay if you are lost someone close why you have to suicide damn after this don't you think someone else will nbe sad for you?? Before some days I met 1 girl in CIT (and yes she confirmed that she is girl) she said that she wants to suicide because she is alone and her parents died.. I talked with her that if she suicide she won't achieve something only end of her life

So what do you think about it?

Offline Royal

• Regular Community Member
  • Task Force will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: Royal
Re: Why people suicide?
« Reply #1 on: 16 08, 2019, 10:00:25 pm »
I tried to commit Suicide once, but I didn't lose enough blood so I'm alive.

I was 18 years old at that time. Well... why you think suicie is a better choice? I actually did not lose anyone because of death, I simply got sad because I realised that how my life worths nothing, also my friendship wasn't so shine for years and It's still the same until now. After years when you simply wanna cry every time but you show yourself happy... is hard. As fast as you get to home and have time for yourself, you realize that you are lonely and to be honest you hate every Human, At least I did. Every time I watched old pictures or was listening to songs which made me remember something I always felt in depression. And as I said before, after years you get too much and you 'lose' your mind.
You simply don't wanna ccept living in the World we live and you simply wanna escape from it, but you don1t realy care bout what will happen after that because if you die, It's over. I don't beleive in any God, and now Im still like if I have to die, sure but I don't wanna feel pain, in short if someone would shot me in the head.. I wouldn't mind.. Strange but that's it.
Nowdays I don't listen to the musics I used to before and not listening to the old pictures even tho, I still have them on my PC and pendrive aswell, I know that I musn't because I will fall in depresson again.
All the drugs in this World won't save us from ourselves.

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
« Reply #2 on: 16 08, 2019, 10:10:23 pm »
I tried to commit Suicide once, but I didn't lose enough blood so I'm alive.

I was 18 years old at that time. Well... why you think suicie is a better choice? I actually did not lose anyone because of death, I simply got sad because I realised that how my life worths nothing, also my friendship wasn't so shine for years and It's still the same until now. After years when you simply wanna cry every time but you show yourself happy... is hard. As fast as you get to home and have time for yourself, you realize that you are lonely and to be honest you hate every Human, At least I did. Every time I watched old pictures or was listening to songs which made me remember something I always felt in depression. And as I said before, after years you get too much and you 'lose' your mind.
You simply don't wanna ccept living in the World we live and you simply wanna escape from it, but you don1t realy care bout what will happen after that because if you die, It's over. I don't beleive in any God, and now Im still like if I have to die, sure but I don't wanna feel pain, in short if someone would shot me in the head.. I wouldn't mind.. Strange but that's it.
Nowdays I don't listen to the musics I used to before and not listening to the old pictures even tho, I still have them on my PC and pendrive aswell, I know that I musn't because I will fall in depresson again.
Don't suicide, please!
First it's not hard to find new friends. Also Arran made 1 topic to proof that you worth something. I also cry for weeks now, but I don't want to suicide ny heart just broke up. I'm crying everyday and trying no one to notice that I'm sad so he won't lose his time with me and my problems. From soon I like to cry I'm feeling something but I can't define it. Just please don't suicide someone love you!

Just please you just lose your time with your friends  :'( as I said you don't achieve something you just end your life forever.

Offline ReZn0v

• The Renegades Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • The doctor💉
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: رزنوف / ReZn0v
  • Squad: SQUATTERS
« Reply #3 on: 16 08, 2019, 11:14:31 pm »
The majority of people who feel suicidal do not actually want to die,they do not want to live the life they have , suicide is forbidden in my religion but that doesn't mean they don't do it , many people in my country suicide all the time because of problems , depression,  and even for some Facebook PMs I saw an article about a girl who just suicide because her crush posted thier private conversation in Facebook just to make fun of her the next day the girl killed her self, yep teens got the biggest percentage because they really can't resist in the first time and they take the wrong decision not likely but they do sometimes .
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger that's my favorite quote if you don't like your life just try to change it no matter what happens don't ever take suicide as a solution you're only giving up on something many people want

الصحة تاج على رؤوس الأصحاء لا يراه إلا المرضى
“Good health is a crown worn by the healthy than only the ill can see.”
Criminal Boss & Criminal events master

Offline Steph Hazard

Years
  • Group: I
  • Ingame: Fucking
  • Squad: Left
« Reply #4 on: 16 08, 2019, 11:19:51 pm »
you shouldn't even mention that girl because many players knows who is she, I do, however ppl suicide for few reasons that you've already mentioned in your topic, which is, she lost her parents and maybe she can't live without them, many other depression reasons similar to this which I believe that suicidal doesn't even make any sense, you lost something, it's normal this is fate.
Springrelic, CooLDuDe, BlackJoker, TheHacker, Sultan
<3

left this server long time ago lol

Offline Eleanor

• Community Developer
  • I dump your ass
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Eleanor
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #5 on: 16 08, 2019, 11:27:22 pm »
Actually as to what've been said above, the highest suiciding rate is among teenagers, caused mainly by despression or mental illnesses. Rejection, broken hearts, school problems, bullying, pushy parents and such stuff make you feel unwanted in the society and make you feel down and ready to give your life. In my religion we prohibit suicide, yet people fear nothing and still do it, but I personally believe that human life is more worth than giving up to such pawns. After all we're all being tested and if we act so weak, we'll lose the challenge. Instead of just giving in to death, strive for a better life, that's what I believe in actually.

Not only a group, but family.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”  ― Albert Einstein

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • In Faculty of Engineering
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 16 08, 2019, 11:49:57 pm »
Been always told that since my childhood that they suicide because they are weak and can't face the life challenges, Even it now became a joke and teenagers are cutting their hands for some *relationships breakups*
Group Level Manager
5th Criminal Boss Representative
5thStreetSaints Honorable

Know that life is not fair, that you will fail often." - William H. McRaven

Offline SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #7 on: 17 08, 2019, 02:31:22 am »
Don't ever attempt to go on Suicide.
Just because you are depressed of something, doesn't mean it can end you. In fact, move forward. Forget everything what happened in the past. It might be hard for you to move on, Just try to spend your time on something that is fun and suitable for yourself. Don't let it attempt you to go on suicide, I mean there's a lot of stuff that you can do with your current life. Not just once, but I mean a lot.  If you are in trouble, call your family or friends to help you out instead of attempting. There should be some people who would like to comfort someone if they are depressed or anxious of something that they can't let it out from their self, and they needed your help. Tell your loved one why you are worried. Listen, offer to help them get support is a must thing to do. Remind yourself or themselves that you are not ALONE.   :fp:
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline Scouter

• New Community Member
  • Failure only happens when we give up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scouter[SAPD]
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #8 on: 17 08, 2019, 03:14:27 am »
So the titles says everything..
 In the movies people suicide cuz they lost someone and they can't admit it or they are the reason for him to die.. okay if you are lost someone close why you have to suicide damn after this don't you think someone else will nbe sad for you?? Before some days I met 1 girl in CIT (and yes she confirmed that she is girl) she said that she wants to suicide because she is alone and her parents died.. I talked with her that if she suicide she won't achieve something only end of her life

So what do you think about it?
People who kill themselves have often told someone that they do not feel life is worth living or that they have no future. Some may have actually said they want to die.
It's possible that someone might talk about suicide as a way of getting attention, in the sense of calling out for help.
It’s important to always take someone seriously if they talk about feeling suicidal. Helping them get the support they need could save their life.
"When someone abuses you, it is a compliment that so far they spend a lot of time thinking about you, even when you do not think about them" - Prof. Dr. Ing. H. Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie

Offline Tazo

• Active on Forum only.
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Tazo
« Reply #9 on: 17 08, 2019, 03:20:49 am »
Suicide? whats the benefit of that! Only cowards commit suicide, I don't believe any story about that as its not logical, we're meant to fight everything in life to achieve our goals not to kill yourself based on any kind of lost, peoples lost their parents and siblings yet they are strong, there is blind and deaf peoples who resist everyday to keep their status active among the community and the useless garbage commit suicide cuz they lost someone? Wow.
Morning_Star, Banlieue13, DeviLS.

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #10 on: 17 08, 2019, 08:07:51 am »
I will try to be fair and real .
To live you should have reason why I am living for .
To do something you must have reason why you are doing that . What I work for ??? to get money and than enjoy .
Why do I go to school ? Yes you go to school but when summer comes you will be 3 mounts  free and do what ever you want , all of this things affect people's motivation.To do anything you must have a reason . Similar Is for living . If your life is hard , you should find something that you will living for working for etc.... and don't be shame to yer self If you have bad time , fails , disappointments etc...Because all this things can happened even on best, even best are not best forever.I found reason why I will live for and do everything for It , I suggest you to do same .

Offline HosttyBoy

• IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #11 on: 17 08, 2019, 12:02:40 pm »
I don't know. Suicide is a weird thing. They usually do when they're in a hard situation or they weren't successful in their personal or interpersonal life. Or they can't marry with their favorite girl or when they don't reach their goals. Sometimes they do it when they're very angry or disappointed, and also a deep depression.

Offline nakefafan

• Police Chief
  • Manners, Maketh, Man
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: nakefafan
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #12 on: 17 08, 2019, 01:07:27 pm »
Deppression, main priority thing why. there are many reasons of depressions either Humiliation, a grief and much more. Depression is  a Silent Killer. It permanently changes you as a person. there are many reasons why people get depressed which ended up doing Suicide.

Additional notes:

many suicides happen impulsively in moments of crisis with a breakdown in the ability to deal with life stresses, such as financial problems, relationship break-up or chronic pain and illness.

In addition, experiencing conflict, disaster, violence, abuse, or loss and a sense of isolation are strongly associated with suicidal behaviour. Suicide rates are also high amongst vulnerable groups who experience discrimination, such as refugees and migrants; indigenous peoples; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex (LGBTI) persons; and prisoners. By far the strongest risk factor for suicide is a previous suicide attempt
Ace Pilot - VFA-103 Strike Fighter  "Victory"
You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain - Harvey Dent
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. - Bruce Wayne/Batman
Our duty, as soldiers, is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost. - John 117

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #13 on: 17 08, 2019, 04:25:27 pm »
Here is a really good reason not to commit suicide:

Show content

TLDW: You'll just reincarnate to learn the exact same lesson you were supposed to learn, but all you did was delay this learning process by decades.

Offline Cheetah

• There's No Limits in life, We Put Limits on Us.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Cheetah
  • Squad: NeXuS_SQUAD
« Reply #14 on: 17 08, 2019, 04:35:17 pm »
People Suicide Because the Pressure the Life Put on Them, and people who suicide they Lack The motivation and the Power to face life with its all Challenges.

Sounds Bullshit right?.