Author Topic: Why people suicide?  (Read 764 times)

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: [BO]Angels'cB
  • Squad: cB
Re: Why people suicide?
« Reply #15 on: 17 08, 2019, 09:23:02 pm »

Sounds Bullshit right?.
Nope
Here is a really good reason not to commit suicide:

Show content

TLDW: You'll just reincarnate to learn the exact same lesson you were supposed to learn, but all you did was delay this learning process by decades.
I don't know what TLDW means, but I agree with you.
Deppression, main priority thing why. there are many reasons of depressions either Humiliation, a grief and much more. Depression is  a Silent Killer. It permanently changes you as a person. there are many reasons why people get depressed which ended up doing Suicide.

Additional notes:

many suicides happen impulsively in moments of crisis with a breakdown in the ability to deal with life stresses, such as financial problems, relationship break-up or chronic pain and illness.

In addition, experiencing conflict, disaster, violence, abuse, or loss and a sense of isolation are strongly associated with suicidal behaviour. Suicide rates are also high amongst vulnerable groups who experience discrimination, such as refugees and migrants; indigenous peoples; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex (LGBTI) persons; and prisoners. By far the strongest risk factor for suicide is a previous suicide attempt
Sadly this is true..

Offline Royal

• Regular Community Member
  • Task Force will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: Royal
« Reply #16 on: 17 08, 2019, 11:32:12 pm »
Don't suicide, please!
First it's not hard to find new friends. Also Arran made 1 topic to proof that you worth something. I also cry for weeks now, but I don't want to suicide ny heart just broke up. I'm crying everyday and trying no one to notice that I'm sad so he won't lose his time with me and my problems. From soon I like to cry I'm feeling something but I can't define it. Just please don't suicide someone love you!

Just please you just lose your time with your friends  :'( as I said you don't achieve something you just end your life forever.

You said you don't want to, but yo started the topic and you have issues. This means you alredy thought on it. Getting new frends.. like buying an object.. well I don't think I will ever have real new ones in my life. Most of the Humans make friendship in the school which are probaly the longest ones, but after you start to work, everything changes. At least I not realy can say friend for my work  mate, I have no problem with them but it's not the same as when we were kids.
All the drugs in this World won't save us from ourselves.

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #17 on: 18 08, 2019, 08:01:26 pm »
Well , I don't like the people who is thinking about suicide cuz its bad thing , and you can make your own life , its not in that hard man . this is your own life , do what you want to do , but don't sucide. cuz in easily way , gonna destroy all your goals, achievements, gonna destroy yourself and your family.

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
« Reply #18 on: 18 08, 2019, 09:47:53 pm »
Well , I don't like the people who is thinking about suicide cuz its bad thing , and you can make your own life , its not in that hard man . this is your own life , do what you want to do , but don't sucide. cuz in easily way , gonna destroy all your goals, achievements, gonna destroy yourself and your family.
:thumb:

Offline Ronaldo

• Junior Community Member
  • So I walk into the club like, everybody hates me.
    YearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: RONALDO
  • Squad: NeXuS
« Reply #19 on: 19 08, 2019, 06:05:26 pm »
People commit suicide as they get depressed due to something. Something which fucked up their reputation in the community and they are not capable to face their surrounding.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!

Offline RaMoS

• Renegades Leader
  • Criminal Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR\Groves
  • Ingame: iRaMoS#20
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #20 on: 19 08, 2019, 06:16:24 pm »
There are many reasons why people commit suicide, but of course, many reasons remain unknown. I will show you the known reasons in order to prevent this phenomenon.
Psychological problems, Acute depression: this psychological problem leads to a lot of irritability, fatigue, and loss of interest in things around the victim in addition to the loss of hope.
Economic situation: In other words, people who suffer from bad economic conditions, who accumulate debts and are unable to pay them, are considering suicide many times.
Addiction: Here we mean alcohol or drug addiction for a long period of time, civilians usually go into a phase of depression and consider suicide, especially if they do not find enough money to buy these materials.
These are the most important reasons that can cause suicide for me.

Don't stop until you are proud of yourself
I Never Lose,Either I Win or I Learn

Offline Macellan

• New Community Member
  • L5 Beatmaker
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Macellan
  • Squad: -
« Reply #21 on: 24 08, 2019, 11:05:20 am »
It is psychological. When you face many problems and think its is impossible to solve them, you may choose death. I thought it a few times. But I kept calm and thought ''what if I die?'' No answer. Suicide is the easiest way. I chose harder one.

Offline KC

• The Balancer
  • Honorable
  • Keep Calm and Play CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: |TSF|KC
« Reply #22 on: 24 08, 2019, 05:32:41 pm »
It's really not a big deal if you really think with an open mind.
: )

Offline Akatosh

• New Community Member
  • Say will you stand up for Christ and Combat?
    YearsYears
  • Group: SoA
  • Ingame: guess what Aka
  • Squad: Falkek
« Reply #23 on: 25 08, 2019, 06:03:21 pm »
I tried to suicide as well due depression and got nothin to life for but I didnt as u can see, now my goal is to participate at Moto3 to Moto2 to MotoGP
i didnt suicide as my father confinced me to not do it as it is pathetic, well I didnt do it cuz he confinced me not that it is pathetic.

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
« Reply #24 on: 25 08, 2019, 07:02:15 pm »
I tried to suicide as well due depression and got nothin to life for but I didnt as u can see, now my goal is to participate at Moto3 to Moto2 to MotoGP
i didnt suicide as my father confinced me to not do it as it is pathetic, well I didnt do it cuz he confinced me not that it is pathetic.
You have awesome dad.

Offline Melo

« Reply #25 on: 29 08, 2019, 09:53:24 am »
Depression and mental illnesses in general can cause someone to think in a way that is completely abnormal for them. You're not in a state of mind where you can make rational decisions. A lot of people believe that killing themselves can end their pain, but it's only transferred to someone else (love ones, etc). You only have one life. What if you're in the middle of a suicide attempt, and at the last second you have a sudden rush of regret but it's too late? Just live your life out in hopes of finding peace and dying naturally. At least you won't have any regrets.

Offline staz

• toxic scum
    Years
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: the
  • Squad: server
« Reply #26 on: 29 08, 2019, 10:03:45 am »
economic problems are the first reason then being alone for a long time comes also depression anxiety etc etc theres lots of reason to suicide which I cant state lul

Online Kenz1

• Donator L3
  • producer of outstanding innovations
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AC
  • Squad: uncrowned
« Reply #27 on: 29 08, 2019, 01:37:48 pm »
love, society, critism once a person feels uncomfortable with his life he will just think how depress he really is. if that person haven't spoke to anyone it will be tougher for him and  I think thats the reason why some of them commits suicide.
“We aim above the mark to hit the mark.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.”
George Whitefield

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #28 on: 30 08, 2019, 12:10:03 am »

I was going to ask if anybody here had attempted suicide so they can share their story, lucky I checked the replies first, thanks for sharing.

TBH I don't think suicide is pathetic, to me it seems like it would take a lot of courage to actually kill ones self. It's weird because in 1 way suicide is a cowardish thing to but also very not cowardish. I know I'd never commit suicide because I'm too much of a coward to kill myself or maybe that's just because I've chosen to make the time to develop my consciousness so that committing suicide is now such a completely foreign idea to my mind, I can't envision any scenario where I would want to commit suicide.

Maybe because it's always scared me how when after someone commits suicide people say they had no idea they were suicidal and that made me think what if that means that there is a possibility that even I could be able to enter the required mental state to commit suicide, so that fear made me develop my conscious control so that I can prevent myself from ever being taken over by an irrational part of the mind.

I would like to think that CIT has actually prevented someone from committing suicide by providing them with a world where they can escape from their real world problems but not just that but for the community to actually be so nice that it makes them feel like people actually care about them and just generally having hope from people actually being nice. Though it unfortunately seems that a lot of people are actually bringing their real life problems onto CIT by being toxic, instead of detaching from their negative emotions when they enter the CIT world, they're trying to make their negative emotions feel less bad by making other members of CIT feel as bad as they do.

I have heard that we were unfortunately not good enough as a community to help someone who actually did play here who actually did commit suicide. We really need to do more to stop people bringing their toxicity here so that people who are feeling down won't ever end up feeling worse when they come here. Please share your ideas.

I have a dream...

A dream that this community would be so nice to each other that our behaviour would be contagious and spread not just to other games but to the entire world. Our collective energy would become so powerful that we would actually make an impression on the morphogenetic field of humanity.

If anyone has any ideas on how we could do that, please share. I know that I could set a better example but when I have to read messages about how people want me to die and such which I'm sure occur 100 times per day by the toxic people who seem to have managed to spread their toxicity so much that it is now normal for people to say such disgusting things mainly in their FMSG you can understand why I can't be the best example when I regularly have to regret even starting this community because of how utterly disgusting some of the players are.
« Last Edit: 30 08, 2019, 12:35:15 am by Arran »

Offline Frutto

• Junior Community Member
  • Animosa,Civitas Corleonis
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Corleone_Family
  • Ingame: |CF|Frutto
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #29 on: 30 08, 2019, 12:48:05 am »
Well CIT helped me a lot when k was 14-15-16 years old. I wad bullied,my dad and mother los their job and discussions in the house between them. I fall in drugs (weed and hash)i don' was a really good student and maybe without CIT maybe I will kill my self. But i've got helped by a lot lf people, a lot of the of the Corleone Family and a lot of cit friends to make forget all my RL problems, they give me responsability and thrust. For example making me working a lot to make CF official makes me learn the lesson to never give up. Against any kind of problem and makes me belive in my self.

The people who wanna kill them self are not crazy,stupid or weard, they are alone for me..
 They need just friend for me
 Like cit makes for me

Frutto, The White Fang of the Corleone_Family