Author Topic: Your life or your friend  (Read 580 times)

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Your life or your friend
« on: 24 08, 2019, 07:50:25 pm »
You will die and you have a chance to eldude. If you kill your friend you can escape. Only be honest. Do you kill your friend ? If you won't kill your friend tell me why ?
Ex. HoBoS Wino.

Offline Ronaldo

• So I walk into the club like, everybody hates me.
    YearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: RONALDO
  • Squad: NeXuS
Re: Your life or your friend
« Reply #1 on: 24 08, 2019, 08:44:46 pm »
According to me, god gave us life and only god can take our lives. I'd never kill my friend as I believe in god. We're human beings and it's restricted to kill anyone else like you.

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!

Offline Prince333

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #2 on: 24 08, 2019, 09:19:44 pm »
I am enough strong to save both of us dont worry  8) . For me there Is no Impossible
But I will let that thing on god I will simply dont do nothing god will do what he has to do

Offline Talha

• And i said NO.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Talha-Khan
« Reply #3 on: 25 08, 2019, 12:30:06 am »
Its up to your friends. If they play an important role in your life then you should not kill your friend otherwise if they are using you then its called Fake Friendship.
You can choose the other option then.
I am your Nightmare

Offline Steroids

YearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws_MC
« Reply #4 on: 25 08, 2019, 04:08:42 am »
In life, each of us cannot live without friendship, but not any friendship is said to be beautiful and precious.

A friendship worthy of our heart is a friendship that arises from clarity, non-profit, from the bottom of our hearts and understanding each other.

In our lives, there will be ups and downs and a beautiful friendship will be a solid spiritual fulcrum when we encounter tribulations and difficulties.
Fortunately for those who can meet and create a sincere friendship. But no matter how close we are, we understand each other and there will be times when we misunderstand each other.

If I had two things I would face before I died, I would choose to live a life of friendship, rather than a boring life.
Be proud of me

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • Pessimistic
    YearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #5 on: 25 08, 2019, 04:11:54 am »
Trust me if any of you were actually faced with that choice you'll all choose to save your life; and so will I.
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline Tripp

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: -TSF-
  • Ingame: |TSF|Tripp
  • Squad: -TSA-
« Reply #6 on: 25 08, 2019, 06:50:05 am »
If I didn't like someone enough to kill them then we were never friends to begin with

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 25 08, 2019, 07:28:54 am »
According to me, god gave us life and only god can take our lives. I'd never kill my friend as I believe in god. We're human beings and it's restricted to kill anyone else like you.
I believe in god but I think you won't think god if you stay in this situation. Are you really honest bro ?
I am enough strong to save both of us dont worry  8) . For me there Is no Impossible
But I will let that thing on god I will simply dont do nothing god will do what he has to do
strong boy  :thumb:
do you think that your friends are really love you give them 1000$ dollars and you'll see how they are going to destory you saying all ur secrets etc even take the place of ur friend if he'll get another chance to survive again so of course he'll kill i'll do it
Thanks for being honest. I don't know if I kill my friend but I agree with you.
Its up to your friends. If they play an important role in your life then you should not kill your friend otherwise if they are using you then its called Fake Friendship.
You can choose the other option then.
Yeah maybe but I think, many humans have benefit for being friend. Reality friendship is very little.
In life, each of us cannot live without friendship, but not any friendship is said to be beautiful and precious.

A friendship worthy of our heart is a friendship that arises from clarity, non-profit, from the bottom of our hearts and understanding each other.

In our lives, there will be ups and downs and a beautiful friendship will be a solid spiritual fulcrum when we encounter tribulations and difficulties.
Fortunately for those who can meet and create a sincere friendship. But no matter how close we are, we understand each other and there will be times when we misunderstand each other.

If I had two things I would face before I died, I would choose to live a life of friendship, rather than a boring life.
I don't find anything for say to you , you spoke well.
Trust me if any of you were actually faced with that choice you'll all choose to save your life; and so will I.
I love the honest people
If I didn't like someone enough to kill them then we were never friends to begin with
Why didn't you  enough love them ?  Everyone has a best friend in own life
Ex. HoBoS Wino.

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #8 on: 25 08, 2019, 01:05:12 pm »
Well , our religon is islam we belive the god , he's the only one who can takes our lifes so you can't escape already , and you can't kill a spirit made by the god , you will be punished already. that what we believe in.

Offline HosttyBoy

• IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #9 on: 25 08, 2019, 01:10:11 pm »
I wouldn't kill my friend only because I want to stay alive, according to the fact we've to die and we're here to die. No one can escape from his/her death forever so I will not take my friend's chance only because I want to stay alive.

Online SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #10 on: 25 08, 2019, 06:25:50 pm »
It actually depends on circumstances, If I were to choose Friend or my life; I'll probably choose both and find a way to escape if this ever happened to me. Regardless, If you are strong enough to fight back; there might be a chances that you and your friends can survive. If you are too scared to fight back, Ofc this is the time you have to choose for yourself if you want to survive. But in doing that so, you are abandoning your friend which is not really a good idea. Therefore, If you choose to save both at the same time for yourself and your friend, simple; come up with idea on what you can do with your current situation. For example, the guy who kidnapped both of you is a Serial Killer and is expert of finding a footprints and you have no chances to escape, simple. Help each other to defeat this guy, Friends strength can strengthen both of you, especially your bonds together. This is just my thought; I actually read this on novel but I forgot which.  :-[ :fp:
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #11 on: 25 08, 2019, 07:01:29 pm »
Lol at these replies. Do you really think any of these teenagers here can kill their friend? I don't think they can even kill a cow to eat, let alone kill their own, human, friend. Neither could I.

Offline noax

• New Community Member
  • suck my anaconda and feel happy.
  • Ingame: noax
« Reply #12 on: 25 08, 2019, 08:16:48 pm »
Yes I'll kill whole my friends. LOL I wanna have a good life.
never be ashamed of what you feel. you've the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy.

I've no good mottos, suck my anaconda.

Offline Dust

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #13 on: 25 08, 2019, 10:36:38 pm »
I'd kill or I'd not kill.
If he/she has a good position than me,I would not kill him. What is the good position? If she/he has child(ren) or she/he is doing succesfull works for humanity but at this time,If I am a tramp.I would not kill him because I have no use to anyone. And,If I have child(ren) and doing succesfull works for humanity,I would kill him. This subject changes person to person.

Offline Yahyano

• There is nothing permanent except change.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Yahyano
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #14 on: 27 08, 2019, 09:46:19 am »
All of us have something named "Survival instinct" which controls us in danger cases and it's one of the strongest instinct at controlling you. in such a case you can't choose because this instinct will control you strongly and will prevent you from saving you friend to save yourself. as I know all creatures can be effected by this instinct except the dog he can run and save his friend even if he would lose his life. 
Country Supporter                                     Former. CIT2 Radio DJ
If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way.
really, really good friend and somebody that I could trust

My Introduction -----------> https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=345728.0