Author Topic: Your life or your friend  (Read 579 times)

Offline AJ

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Your life or your friend
« Reply #15 on: 27 08, 2019, 10:12:27 am »
Would be rude of me if I told that i'd kill my friend instead my life, But yes I would choose my life over my friend. I've spent years growing up in an Shitty Society I've been with killers i've been with saints, With all that experience people always choose themselves over us, Its not like the fairy tales they say when they high or on crack that they love us an this shit, But the truth is your parents are the only ones who would sacrifice their lifes over us. Nothing to be debated The fullstop would be "noo im not going to give away my life for another person other than my own child" Some may call it selfish but it's the hard pill to swallow.

btw im reading some quite heroic posts here haha
undispu7ed Founder

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • Pessimistic
    YearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #16 on: 27 08, 2019, 12:32:19 pm »
Would be rude of me if I told that i'd kill my friend instead my life, But yes I would choose my life over my friend. I've spent years growing up in an Shitty Society I've been with killers i've been with saints, With all that experience people always choose themselves over us, Its not like the fairy tales they say when they high or on crack that they love us an this shit, But the truth is your parents are the only ones who would sacrifice their lifes over us. Nothing to be debated The fullstop would be "noo im not going to give away my life for another person other than my own child" Some may call it selfish but it's the hard pill to swallow.

btw im reading some quite heroic posts here haha
No it wouldn't be rude, no one would blame you for wanting to live.
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline eXpire

• The Institute Leader
  • Community Event Manager
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: SeXp!re
  • Squad: #cB & #ES
« Reply #17 on: 27 08, 2019, 01:52:40 pm »
That's shocking. I myself would never kill an innocent spirit whatever the matter. We all got few years to live and nothing more to fight for, if we were to live forever, I would've got a different answer.
« Last Edit: 29 08, 2019, 07:21:52 am by eXpire »

We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline Sevec

• Senior Community Member
  • Pessimistic
    YearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Sevec
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #18 on: 27 08, 2019, 01:54:17 pm »
I don't think the OP meant that you have to kill him yourself I think he means you choose who dies lmao anyways if I'm wrong then fuck
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Offline eXpire

• The Institute Leader
  • Community Event Manager
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: SeXp!re
  • Squad: #cB & #ES
« Reply #19 on: 27 08, 2019, 02:23:56 pm »
I don't think the OP meant that you have to kill him yourself I think he means you choose who dies lmao anyways if I'm wrong then fuck
Was what I understood though. If it was 'bout risking your life to save another I would surely not blame any who would choose his. Although, I would honestly choose to save one's life with the price of mine. Maybe it's just I don't give my own life that much of importance or because I believe in afterlife.

We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline Pavard

• Junior Community Member
  • Reckless.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Pavard
« Reply #20 on: 29 08, 2019, 01:02:47 am »
My life, everyone must be honestly. You have only one life ans you can find more friend. Do not be emotional. Everyone like own life.

Offline Talha

• And i said NO.
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Talha-Khan
« Reply #21 on: 29 08, 2019, 12:00:45 pm »
Lol at these replies. Do you really think any of these teenagers here can kill their friend? I don't think they can even kill a cow to eat, let alone kill their own, human, friend. Neither could I.
What if a man points the gun on you and say "Should I kill you or you friend" what will you do at that moment? Only true  friends which are too much less in the world can give their live for a friend and on the other side who cares about himself, will choose to live and let his friend die. It depends on your friendship, Is he really your bestie or if he using you.
I am your Nightmare

Offline Serpent

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
« Reply #22 on: 29 08, 2019, 10:16:35 pm »
Let's put it  another way. My life or the life of a person who would also sacrifice himself  for me? Well then, I'd be willing to give up my life for a person like that,  if I was absolutely sure he or she would do the same for me. But most friends would never sacrifice themselves for you. So you shouldn't sacrifice for them either. Sacrifice  has to go both ways
Made some valuable memories here ;)

Offline Pavard

• Reckless.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Pavard
« Reply #23 on: 30 08, 2019, 01:48:25 am »
But most friends would never sacrifice themselves for you. So you shouldn't sacrifice for them either.

I agree with Serpent. They never sacrifice for you so dont be emotional. You are only you , dont share to anyone.

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 30 08, 2019, 06:21:11 pm »
Let's put it  another way. My life or the life of a person who would also sacrifice himself  for me? Well then, I'd be willing to give up my life for a person like that,  if I was absolutely sure he or she would do the same for me. But most friends would never sacrifice themselves for you. So you shouldn't sacrifice for them either. Sacrifice  has to go both ways
Yeah , I agree with you Serpent. Our friends are not our family. They are only our friends and they will not endanger their lives. So we must be realistic.
Ex. HoBoS Wino.

Offline Malone

• The Artist & Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Malone
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #25 on: 04 09, 2019, 09:54:17 am »
Well I would never hurt my friend or kill him why should I think about such a rude think like that also for ex if some one wanna kill my friend for smth I will figure a solution how to save him and make a deal with the rebels also for other ex if I being force to kill my friend I would kill the one who gives me the gun cuz my friend did no thing to me also I’m fine if I got killed since we all not going live forever.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself

Online TheBoss07

• Don't mess with me i'm Your Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SK
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: #ES
« Reply #26 on: 05 09, 2019, 01:31:34 pm »
If my last day came, then why to run ? Death isn't that bad. I prefer death then living in this world. I prefer to run away from this troubles all arround the world. I will never kill someone a friend or stranger. Let them live their life they may have some happiness that let them enjoy living. Maybe they got some plans that they still didn't achieve. Let them live until their last day.