Author Topic: The Amazon is on fire  (Read 549 times)

Offline Nervous

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Law Student
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous
The Amazon is on fire
« on: 26 08, 2019, 11:11:49 pm »
I've decided to open some topic of debate. This topic is related the Amazon is on fire. At this moment a lot of hectares are under fire that no one can stop. My question is:

WHY DON'T WE GIVE ENOUGH IMPORTANCE TO OUR AMBIENT?

The amazon is located in Brasil and "Our house is on fire. Literally. The Amazon rainforest, the lungs of our planet that produces 20% of our oxygen, is burning. It is an international crisis "

My personal conclusion is that all the humans thinks: "It's just fire" or stuff like that. A lot of people ISN'T conscious of the future and direct impact that this fire will bring to the whole planet.

EX Police Chief & CIT Staff 

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: The Amazon is on fire
« Reply #1 on: 26 08, 2019, 11:15:35 pm »

Go ask yourself that.

Why are you, Nervous, not doing anything? Why are you just saying "why are others not doing anything" when you are doing nothing yourself either? (Except rambling on social media) That will answer your question.

Offline Dust

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #2 on: 27 08, 2019, 12:15:01 am »
Go ask yourself that.

Why are you, Nervous, not doing anything? Why are you just saying "why are others not doing anything" when you are doing nothing yourself either? (Except rambling on social media) That will answer your question.
What can he do? Should he take fire extinguisher and try to extinguish?

I've decided to open some topic of debate. This topic is related the Amazon is on fire. At this moment a lot of hectares are under fire that no one can stop. My question is:

The amazon is located in Brasil and "Our house is on fire. Literally. The Amazon rainforest, the lungs of our planet that produces 20% of our oxygen, is burning. It is an international crisis "

My personal conclusion is that all the humans thinks: "It's just fire" or stuff like that. A lot of people ISN'T conscious of the future and direct impact that this fire will bring to the whole planet.

The same thing goes for Turkey. Just government has access to stop it. Do you paying attention,fires start on forests then when it will be extinguished,the burnt forest are buying by big companies for building... the government does this. It is my opinion. There are more fires in the world and all of them start in the forests.

Firefighters are battling to contain forest fires that erupted in southwestern and western Turkey on Sunday.

Speaking to reporters in western Izmir province, Agriculture and Forest Minister Bekir Pakdemirli said the fires broke out in four different regions -- including two in Milas district of the southwestern Mugla province and others in the Aegean province of Izmir.

A total of 23 helicopters, 250 water tankers, and 35 bulldozers were battling the flames, which spread due to heavy winds, Pakdemirli added.

The fire in Karabaglar district of Izmir has so far burned more than 100 hectares of forestland.

“Despite the adverse weather conditions, hopefully, the [flames] will be brought under control soon," the minister said.

Mugla Regional Forest Deputy Director Enver Demirci told Anadolu Agency: "We are working hard to control the fires in Milas and Bodrum districts of Mugla. The wind is blowing at a speed of 50-60 kilometers [31-37 miles].”

There are more burnt forestland in Turkey in last 2 years.
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2019, 02:19:13 am by Dust »

Offline Nervous

• FBI Leader
  • Law Student
  • Ingame: Nervous
« Reply #3 on: 27 08, 2019, 12:23:45 am »

I'm talking about the LACK of awareness that exists in this planet. We only have one ambient. Only one.

I'm taking courses of international ambient law in my university and i'm trying to do some studies about this subject. My main doubt was that we aren't aware that we only have one ambient.
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2019, 12:34:25 am by Nervous »
EX Police Chief & CIT Staff 

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • In Faculty of Engineering
« Reply #4 on: 27 08, 2019, 12:30:21 am »
I don't think Brazil government doing anything regarding this because it is their dream to get rid of the huge rainforest to build more cities.
Group Level Manager
5th Criminal Boss Representative
5thStreetSaints Honorable

Know that life is not fair, that you will fail often." - William H. McRaven

Offline Kenz1

• Donator L3
  • producer of outstanding innovations
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AC
  • Squad: uncrowned
« Reply #5 on: 27 08, 2019, 02:58:13 am »
I don't think Brazil government doing anything regarding this because it is their dream to get rid of the huge rainforest to build more cities.
various fire incident happened to amazon rain forest but none of the brazilian government does something to stop this various activities, 20% of the earths oxygen has been taken out together with the rare animals and species that live amazon, how come the government of amazon didn't take further action upon those late various activities of fire.  :fp:
“We aim above the mark to hit the mark.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.”
George Whitefield

Offline Atheer

• New Community Member
  • Tere tere tere
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Lamar
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #6 on: 27 08, 2019, 03:58:02 am »
I think maybe that was because of high temperatures or it is possible that someone or organization did this thing.

This is my opinion about that.

Offline Mazenolla

• young, dumb & broke
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Mazenolla
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #7 on: 27 08, 2019, 07:13:01 am »
After reading some of your comments about this, I think the real person to blame here is yourself and not Nervous or anyone replying to this. We are in charge of the planet yet we waste time doing actions that harm the planet anymore. People should’ve been tweeting and talking to the UN to gather around to have something sorted out instead of just watching documentaries and videos of people complaining around. The social media has brought people the mouth they needed to spread awareness of everything and by everything I mean everything. People share stuff around that is just a lie instead of something that would help save the planet. This is our wrong doings and we should fix this.
Sep 11th, 2019: @Mazenolla Accepted for RCM -- Harb
Sep 15th, 2018: @Mazenolla Accepted for JCM -- Moons
Aug 31st, 2018: Accepted for FFH

Offline HosttyBoy

• IG Name : HosttyBoy[FBI]
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
  • Squad: MP
« Reply #8 on: 27 08, 2019, 10:52:30 pm »
We could've made million anti-cancer drugs from amazon's plants. I'm so sorry that they aren't taking this seriously. They probably changed our life in the future. So sorry that we couldn't save it for the our children. Some people say they are burning it because they want to build some mining factories. I can live without iron/gold/coal/etc.. for ages and even up to the end but I can't live without oxygen even for a minute!

Offline MarK

• Donator L3
  • Danish Warlord
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USAR
  • Ingame: MarK
« Reply #9 on: 28 08, 2019, 03:46:49 am »
I honestly pray for them to save the rest of the forest, but at this pace, it seems very unlikely, unfortunately.

It's truly sad that these madmen are essentially allowed to do this without any real consequence. As HosttyBoy stated, this was done on purpose to build large buildings that will gain more revenue, but at the cost of our oxygen.
• Intelligence & Crime Enforcement Bureau (End of an era)
• Original founder of CIA. (2015-2017)

Offline Aymen

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
  • Ingame: Aymen
  • Squad: Ns
« Reply #10 on: 28 08, 2019, 03:57:27 am »
Some international forest protecting organisations could collect donations from all the world countries, all humans should stand together and provide help to them. With money collected from donations these organizations could use planes to extinguish fire there and provide some utilities to transport water. This is my opinion about what's happening, if I see any healthcare agency collecting donations, I have no problem to give some money.
Some rare animals species are living only in amazon, the could disappear and some people can die due to the huge smoke of fire. That's what i'm really afraid of.

Offline Redfire

• Senior Community Member
  • Prometheus
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire
« Reply #11 on: 28 08, 2019, 11:44:50 am »
It is crazy how the whole world went mad when Notre Dame was burning, people stepping in to donate, but when something truly important as the rainforest is burning, no one bats an eye in time. It only came to the media like 2 weeks after the fire started.

Why would "we" give importance to our ambient, rainforest in this case, when you can cut them down in order to clear some space for buildings and agricultural use; thus earn a lot of money. Human greed has no end.
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline RappNig

• New Community Member
  • <personal text goes here>
    Years
« Reply #12 on: 28 08, 2019, 03:27:42 pm »
we own amazonia and we know how to take care of it.

Another pathetic sentence here
Pal, the lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun. You know?

Offline SugarVanilla

• Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarVanilla
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #13 on: 28 08, 2019, 05:42:45 pm »
And then what? You didn't really answer or relate this to the topic, "Why Amazon is on fire?" Stop claiming and talking about nonsense here.
Your biggest struggle can be your greatest success.
Added as Associate State Offcial
- August 27, 2019

Offline Steroids

YearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws_MC
« Reply #14 on: 28 08, 2019, 06:24:27 pm »

How ?
Be proud of me