Author Topic: erkammingo account details refund  (Read 115 times)

Offline simbatplay2

erkammingo account details refund
« on: 10 09, 2019, 12:02:42 pm »
Hello to everyone!

I was playing CIT in 2012 or 2013 and my account name was "erkammingo" I forgot this account's password and e-mail on.  I asked to Dream about this account's email and he said "i can't see because logs has been deleted and this account is inactive for 1490+ days."

I can say my old groups my old nicks and more and more but this is not evidence because like Dream said log has been deleted. Can staffs give my account back? 「(゚ペ)

Online Chromeng

• New Community Member
  • Translator of Indonesia
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Chromeng[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Re: erkammingo account details refund
« Reply #1 on: 10 09, 2019, 01:59:23 pm »
Unfortunately, you can't recover your account because the logs had been deleted. If your last login was before 1.06.2018 then there's no way to actually recover your account.
Chromeng

Chromeng added as Indonesian translator. (TPM Team)

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Community Event Manager
  • Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 10 09, 2019, 07:38:56 pm »
I don't think old accounts can be given back because they're mostly deleted for inactivity. However, I advise you to make a new topic in Account Retrieval board using the right format so you can get a final answer from an ARM / Staff.

Offline Dream

• Flight Attendant
  • L4 Staff
  • Studying Civil Aviation and Cabin Crew
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: [CIT]Dream
« Reply #3 on: 10 09, 2019, 08:52:07 pm »
I don't think old accounts can be given back because they're mostly deleted for inactivity. However, I advise you to make a new topic in Account Retrieval board using the right format so you can get a final answer from an ARM / Staff.

I'm an ARM staff and it's not possible to retrieve this account because the last time he logged into that account was years ago, we're unable to download the logs. I wish I could help you, but unfortunately it's not possible.
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
Dream

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
« Reply #4 on: 12 09, 2019, 01:33:38 am »
I'm an ARM staff and it's not possible to retrieve this account because the last time he logged into that account was years ago, we're unable to download the logs. I wish I could help you, but unfortunately it's not possible.
Thus, Locked.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.