Author Topic: Help for new players.  (Read 50 times)

Offline Denax

• Denax
  • Group: Ravage
  • Ingame: Denax
  • Squad: eX
Help for new players.
« on: 11 09, 2019, 09:14:00 am »
Hi, I decided to help and write not a big topic for new players because I see that they often ask for help, they are interested in where profitable work is and ask for money.

1. How did you go to the server, buy transport for movement. On the map, a car dealership is marked with a blue car. If you bought, go to 2 points.

2. For starters, you can go to the lumberjack, because it’s easy to make money and buy already, something else.

3. Then, when you have money, you can go to a car dealership and buy a good car that you like or what you need.

4. There is a lot of things on the server, you can rob, play for the law and just work. There are also groups, you can join one of them and refer yourself to some type of activity, still play with other players.

5.Now what beginners ask:
1.How to repair the car: you get out of it, press the X button, then right-click on the car and select the repair kit. Kits, as well as any other resources can be purchased in F7.
2.Where to sell resources: You go to LSMA, this is the place where you initially appear when you enter the server. (LS Center)

That's all for me, I hope I helped someone.

Tips from me:
1. In battle, it is best to use drugs, they can be turned on at F4, they will give an advantage.
2. In the game you can run with heavy weapons if you write / movingstyle and put 69 id on all styles, or you can do this in a rocking chair.
3. If you want to pump skill, feel free to go to LV and shoot there without giving up.

Tips for the battle are over, good luck to everyone.  :tick: Denax
😉

Online Chin

• The Fisherman
  • L2 Staff
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYears
Re: Help for new players.
« Reply #1 on: 11 09, 2019, 09:19:21 am »
Wrong board.
You can post a tutorial/guide/tips-topic on one of the child-boards here (General or Job Guide): https://cit.gg/index.php?board=220.0