Author Topic: Racism on black men.  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Buju

• king ♚
    Years
  • Group: Grove$
  • Ingame: Buju
Re: Racism on black men.
« Reply #30 on: 07 11, 2019, 09:39:48 pm »
Now, at least someone who see's the bigger picture.
But how are they going to deal with them? You can't just kill all of them? Putting them all in prisons costs more that just killing them.

If Antisemitism will also rise imma bail out to Israel, my local illegitimate Ethnostate I am part of.

:fp: This is just stupid and so contradictory.

That 50% crime statistic is tired now and Melo made a good post as to why those statistics are skewed. I'm gonna put it out there: if you believe that black people are inherently more violent, then you are a racist piece of shit.

So there's a lot you can do to mitigate any racial prejudices people might have against you.

Do white people have to make an effort to 'mitigate any racial prejudices people might have against' them? Then why should black people have to? People will always have their prejudices and there's nothing we can do to change that. But we should always challenge stereotypes and question where our prejudices come from in the first place.

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
  • Chaotic Neutral Antitheist
  • Ingame: [PiRu$]i$i
« Reply #31 on: 07 11, 2019, 10:03:28 pm »
:fp: This is just stupid and so contradictory.

That 50% crime statistic is tired now and Melo made a good post as to why those statistics are skewed. I'm gonna put it out there: if you believe that black people are inherently more violent, then you are a racist piece of shit.
Do you think I care what people like you think about thouse views?

Blacks have a lower IQ than whites => Blacks are more violent than whites.
and no I do not care about the age of thouse statistics as thouse represent children that are elders by now. But I don't believe the IQ differs inbetween one generation noticeably, because you inherit the intelligence of your parents.
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2019, 10:05:22 pm by isi3456789 »
Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.

Offline Buju

• king ♚
    Years
« Reply #32 on: 07 11, 2019, 11:47:42 pm »
Do you think I care what people like you think about thouse views?

Blacks have a lower IQ than whites => Blacks are more violent than whites.
and no I do not care about the age of thouse statistics as thouse represent children that are elders by now. But I don't believe the IQ differs inbetween one generation noticeably, because you inherit the intelligence of your parents.

That is not substantiated evidence of blacks having a lower IQ and therefore being more violent. It's just a graph and is not linked to any credible scientific study, the author just vaguely states that it just comes from "a study in the 1960s among 1800 afro-american kids." You can't even think critically and assess the credibility of the bullshit sources that you're posting, yet you want to make racist assertions about a race of 1 billion+ people being stupider than the rest of the population? Lol.

What do you mean "people like you"? In your first post you advocated for the genocide of black people and then later went on to refer to Israel as your "ethnostate". So you are of Jewish ancestry, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then how could you talk so freely about genocide of people based on their race? The idea itself should make you sick. The same toxic propaganda you are spouting here about black people being intellectually inferior, violent & less than human is the same rhetoric that the Nazis created against the Jews.

You are clearly uneducated and have probably never met a black person in your life, I have no desire to hear your views on this topic neither. I'm sure you'll go far with your mentality! Keep sinking thousands of hours into a game where you pretend to be a black LA gangbanger 「(゚ペ)

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
« Reply #33 on: 08 11, 2019, 12:08:23 am »
So you are of Jewish ancestry, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then how could you talk so freely about genocide of people based on their race? The idea itself should make you sick. The same toxic propaganda you are spouting here about black people being intellectually inferior, violent & less than human is the same rhetoric that the Nazis created against the Jews.

You are clearly uneducated and have probably never met a black person in your life, I have no desire to hear your views on this topic neither. I'm sure you'll go far with your mentality! Keep sinking thousands of hours into a game where you pretend to be a black LA gangbanger 「(゚ペ)
I don't give a single fuck about jews, as I was born in this religion, but when offered between staying in a country with open boarders and illegals streaming in and going to Israel, I would always choose Israel. The fate of the Jews has been miserable for as long history taught me but I don't mind talking about the negative aspect of other races using facts and own experience with the bad kind of people, coming from my poor circumstances.
All I am saying is this: China is killing off Muslims, Erdogan is killing off Kurds and Europe should kill off n- stay European.
Also the racism started when the creator of the post used "racism on black men", I am just showing you what I think of it.

Also, aren't we playing the same game, Grove Nigga? And if you knew me well enough, 90% of my playtime was in the FBI.

Offline Buju

• king ♚
    Years
« Reply #34 on: 08 11, 2019, 12:22:18 am »
All I am saying is this: China is killing off Muslims, Erdogan is killing off Kurds and Europe should kill off n- stay European.

You're actually not right in the head, are you? I feel nothing but pity towards you lol. If you are this devoid of empathy then there's something seriously wrong with you.

P.S. Nice music in your signature. Will the artists be spared when the black holocaust takes place?

Why are racists always so secretly enamoured with the race they hate? Do you think any African-American people out there are listening to Ukranian music and pretending to be Ukranian in a video game? Damn, even though blacks have the IQs of retards, their influence sure does reach far, doesn't it?! ;D
« Last Edit: 08 11, 2019, 01:38:39 am by Buju »

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
« Reply #35 on: 08 11, 2019, 01:43:32 am »
You're actually not right in the head, aren't you? I feel nothing but pity towards you lol. If you are this devoid of empathy then there's something seriously wrong with you.

P.S. Nice music in your signature. Will they be spared when the black holocaust takes place?

Why are racists always so secretly enamoured with the race they hate? Do you think any African-American people out there are listening to Ukranian music and pretending to be Ukranian in a video game? Damn, even though blacks have the IQs of retards, their influence sure does reach far, doesn't it?! ;D
I love rap culture but I don't love black people. The music video is a raw depiction of unnecessary violance which occurs every day in the streets of the US. ScHoolboy Q is an amazing artist but I doubt that he has an IQ over 100. Also that doesn't change the fact: Minorities tend to radicalize.
I am really flattered by your stalker-like obsession of my persona and I am amazed how much someone must hate my opinion to go that far like you did. But identity is everything for me and I hate seeing the European identity getting washed away by refugees.
Also do not think my opinon is individual, many people developed a national identity all around Europe (Viktor Orban, Poland, Prawyj Sektor, German AfD) and are ready to defend it.

Offline Buju

• king ♚
    Years
« Reply #36 on: 08 11, 2019, 01:55:40 am »
So you fear minorities because they have the "tendency to radicalise", yet you are allowed to have radical far-right ideologies which advocate race war & genocide? :fp: I thank God that I live in a country where people with your views are monitored and treated as potential terrorists. You are the Jewish Uncle Ruckus.

Offline Malone

• The Artist & Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • #LAW
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army/ECU
  • Ingame: Malone
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #37 on: 21 11, 2019, 05:19:37 pm »
Well to be sure not all countries have that racist against black peoples it happen in USA a lot and they was treating black peoples as slave and that is very sad unfortunately but atm rules has been placed any racist or bad treat will you into a huge troubles or even jail so their is no racist any more expect for idiots family's who teach they kids to be a racist person.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself
Send me a PM if you need any help!

Online froncKela

• New Community Member
  • Since 2010 c(:
    Years
  • Group: TeamRuver
« Reply #38 on: 29 11, 2019, 11:01:43 pm »
Racism is everywhere, let's agree that good/bad people are in every country, there are maniacs who hate people with different color, different religion and etc.
In the other hand there could be a reason, maybe their past which forces them to hate, or some kind of issue which changed their mind and lead them to hate different type of people.
For me it doesn't matter a person is black, white or pink, the most important is personality.
Racism always existed and will always exist, as well as many different things in the world.

But in my opinion, this hate is coming from history, ancient wars between countries and et cetera.

Offline isi3456789

• New Community Member
« Reply #39 on: 03 12, 2019, 01:39:31 am »
Racism is everywhere, let's agree that good/bad people are in every country, there are maniacs who hate people with different color, different religion and etc.
In the other hand there could be a reason, maybe their past which forces them to hate, or some kind of issue which changed their mind and lead them to hate different type of people.
For me it doesn't matter a person is black, white or pink, the most important is personality.
Racism always existed and will always exist, as well as many different things in the world.

But in my opinion, this hate is coming from history, ancient wars between countries and et cetera.
The only reason there is, is to preserve the own people, as foreigners tend to radicalize as they are viewed and they view themselves as a minority, which they are in a foreign country.
I haven't seen one fully integrated first generation immigrant in Germany.