Author Topic: How to Choose your best group & best side?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Sultan

• Junior Community Member
  • Lookin' puzzled, in a daze
    Years
Re: How to Choose your best group & best side?
« Reply #15 on: 02 12, 2019, 10:44:31 am »
Pirus was not the best and it won't be.
Show content
stfu lol, dumb 2017 boy.. u don't even know everything about Pirus
Submit history of a country here!
Pull up, pull up in the gold, I'm leadin' why them other man need feedin' I don't wanna go Bombe them man don't know what I do when I go from Bealing leadin' the pack in black and I'm on with the bat snapping with the phone and that bust up on man with a duster put 'em on the drip and sip blockbuster

Offline Angels

• New Community Member
  • Experienced Civilian Worker | Guider
  • Group: DT Civilians
  • Ingame: Angels
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #16 on: 02 12, 2019, 10:47:06 am »
:fp: Sorry but Pirus got 6 or 7 Criminal Bosses and not trial, as Anuran said before when you say Criminal you hear Pirus.

The fact that you think Ti are the best, don't make a old criminal legendary group bad lol

Offline Sultan

Years
« Reply #17 on: 02 12, 2019, 10:58:29 am »
:fp: Sorry but Pirus got 6 or 7 Criminal Bosses and not trial, as Anuran said before when you say Criminal you hear Pirus.

The fact that you think Ti are the best, don't make a old criminal legendary group bad lol
ofc he wants to make his own group look good what a du** person..

this dude needs help.. how pathetic can one be lol
Pull up, pull up in the gold, I'm leadin' why them other man need feedin' I don't wanna go Bombe them man don't know what I do when I go from Bealing leadin' the pack in black and I'm on with the bat snapping with the phone and that bust up on man with a duster put 'em on the drip and sip blockbuster

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • It was all worth it
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheHacker
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #18 on: 02 12, 2019, 01:28:18 pm »
Get ur facts right boii

#ForzaJuve | #CR7Juve
The legend, the football king, Cristiano Ronaldo!
Original Founder of Paralisis

Offline Rage#

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
« Reply #19 on: 02 12, 2019, 05:47:01 pm »
PiRUS EZ GROUP DED GROUP HH EZ n
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Offline ThunDer

• Regular Community Member
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: ThunDer
« Reply #20 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:24:08 pm »
Get ur facts right boii
they are good and skilled players, but I said in the title "best" so pirus is not the best, that's all!!! @TheHacker

Show content
stfu lol, dumb 2017 boy.. u don't even know everything about Pirus
@Sultan, I am in CIT before you I think I am playing since the creation of Pirus, so you are new player for me , I am talking about another point, I think angel or someone understood it now, but ofc not you.

PiRUS EZ GROUP DED GROUP HH EZ n
I didn't join 1337 before but we have a fact here and this fact is 1337 is the most active group in CIT and the members can work any job they want , 1337 level is higher than pirus level but 1337 wrote their history in the rocks between the big groups like Pirus, FFH , DoM...etc.
Pirus created for along time but 1337 got L7 in short time with a decent Activities for a group like this.
and because of the title say just "best" then no need to add all groups. @Rage#
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2019, 06:47:08 pm by ThunDer »
اللهم صلي صلاة تامة وسلم سلاماً تامة علي نبي تنحل به العقد وتنفرج بة الكرب وتقضي به الحوائج ويستقي الغمام بوجهه الكريم وأله وصحبه اجمعين.
Nov 27th: @ThunDer Accepted for RCM. -- DeadStunter
Aug 26th: @ThunDer Accepted for JCM. --Harb
Accepted for CITnews
Moderator in Golden_Lords & Nitrogaming Groups Boards
Proud to be a member of The_Institute Group & DriftWorks squad.

Online froncKela

• New Community Member
  • Since 2010 c(:
    Years
  • Group: TeamRuver
« Reply #21 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:29:47 pm »
Don't get me wrong, but I do not accept this topic, especially in "Tutorials and Guides" board, nothing personal, but everything I read is based on personal preference, nobody knows about the effort and energy leaders put to make their groups better.

I saw a few of the groups which were mentioned as "best" ones, but my L0 group is still better than them (Don't get me wrong again).
As I already mentioned, this is based on personal preference, and I'm requesting to /lock it, please.

Offline ThunDer

YearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 02 12, 2019, 06:33:30 pm »
Don't get me wrong, but I do not accept this topic, especially in "Tutorials and Guides" board, nothing personal, but everything I read is based on personal preference, nobody knows about the effort and energy leaders put to make their groups better.

I saw a few of the groups which were mentioned as "best" ones, but my L0 group is still better than them (Don't get me wrong again).
As I already mentioned, this is based on personal preference, and I'm requesting to /lock it, please.
This is not an personal preference because I said facts like the activity of 1337, and the big history of KLM , Ti in the Civilian side.
and I know most of the leaders in these groups and I know how they treat they members and I asked many members about the pros and cons for every group and compare it to get these facts.
i want from you to give me 1 mistake in the information in my topic, then talk about the personal preference and locking the topic.
Thank your for your input.
@froncKela

First, thank you for your behavior.
Shogun, I am not a hater of Pirus ... I have many friends on it and pirus is one of the main Columns in the criminal side in CIT but I am talking about nowadays.
when I was in DoM I saw that Pirus and SK are stay behiend DoM every time, and DoM fight face to face with 1337 and FFH and some helpers, and many of the enemies said that Pirus and SK semi-not in the war next to DoM, so no need to add it.
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2019, 06:43:44 pm by ThunDer »
اللهم صلي صلاة تامة وسلم سلاماً تامة علي نبي تنحل به العقد وتنفرج بة الكرب وتقضي به الحوائج ويستقي الغمام بوجهه الكريم وأله وصحبه اجمعين.
Accepted for CITnews

Online froncKela

• New Community Member
  • Since 2010 c(:
    Years
« Reply #23 on: 02 12, 2019, 07:16:59 pm »
Again, don't get me wrong.
Outlaws_MC: One of the best MC groups, with alot of respected and trusted leaders in the server, the only MC group that you won't hate it.

Why is not TeamRuver listed then? not asking just because it's under my foundation, I have mostly known and respected leaders/members too.
I think you did not list us just because you don't know anything about us.
This topic is some kind of advertisement, not a guide nor tutorial.
If you want to guide players, create a new topic which will include "How" can they choose a proper group for themselves.
Example: "If you want to become a part of a criminal group, make sure do it carefully, because groups usually get created and deleted, keep in mind and higher level groups are known as more respected groups rather than lower level ones" and et cetera.

Offline ThunDer

YearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 02 12, 2019, 07:20:53 pm »
Again, don't get me wrong.
Why is not TeamRuver listed then? not asking just because it's under my foundation, I have mostly known and respected leaders/members too.
I think you did not list us just because you don't know anything about us.
This topic is some kind of advertisement, not a guide nor tutorial.
If you want to guide players, create a new topic which will include "How" can they choose a proper group for themselves.
Example: "If you want to become a part of a criminal group, make sure do it carefully, because groups usually get created and deleted, keep in mind and higher level groups are known as more respected groups rather than lower level ones" and et cetera.

Sorry I was busy so I didn't add your group.
if I don't want to add your group I should don't ask about the level of your group, but I asked angel because I really want to add it, just I was busy brother.

Added.
« Last Edit: 02 12, 2019, 07:23:17 pm by ThunDer »
Accepted for CITnews

Online froncKela

• New Community Member
  • Since 2010 c(:
    Years
« Reply #25 on: 02 12, 2019, 07:27:51 pm »
Sorry I was busy so I didn't add your group.
if I don't want to add your group I should don't ask about the level of your group, but I asked angel because I really want to add it, just I was busy brother.

Added.
I did not mention my group to be added, honestly.
As I already mentioned in my previous post, I think this topic is just some kind of advertisement, I gave you an example of how this topic should look like.

Offline ThunDer

YearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 02 12, 2019, 07:30:36 pm »
DTAcademy is L5

Add GLA (L8), USNS (L5), USNS (L5), USSF (L2)
Added.
Accepted for CITnews

Offline ThunDer

YearsYears
« Reply #27 on: 03 12, 2019, 12:46:45 am »
I did not mention my group to be added, honestly.
As I already mentioned in my previous post, I think this topic is just some kind of advertisement, I gave you an example of how this topic should look like.
@froncKela
wait wait  ;D
KLM, Ti , DeltaTeam, SWAT, FBI, DoM, 1337, FFH....etc need advertisements ? and from me?

Accepted for CITnews

Offline Sultan

Years
« Reply #28 on: 03 12, 2019, 06:29:36 am »
they are good and skilled players, but I said in the title "best" so pirus is not the best, that's all!!! @TheHacker
@Sultan, I am in CIT before you I think I am playing since the creation of Pirus, so you are new player for me , I am talking about another point, I think angel or someone understood it now, but ofc not you.
so u r going to judge a person from his creation of a forum account? stfu pathetic arab why did u create this topic when u don't even know the facts lmao  ;D

ripcit2k19

Offline Mizoryyy

• Sometimes the smart ones can be very dull
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
  • Ingame: Mizoryyy
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #29 on: 03 12, 2019, 06:51:16 am »
I like the effort you put into this but one man's perspective is not enough to judge an entire group, for eg. You mentioned USNS is "special in military" while in fact we are fully a law group and we went military last year to meet up with L9 requirements.

You choose the group based on the players who would be your friends and accompany you when you're online, nothing else really matters if you are planning to stay for long-term. This is coming from someone who stayed in a group for over 5 years now.
Make sure to check out my schedule and tune in to CIT2 Radio when I am on c;