Author Topic: Taxi Driver Job Guides & Tips  (Read 3060 times)

Offline MacMan

• CitiZeNs Founder
  • "You're different. You're good, kind and decent"
    YearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN-F|MacMan'F
  • Squad: Falken
Re: Taxi Driver Job Guides & Tips
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 01:21:04 pm »
Few things need to be updated here:

I can't find the current blip for this job anywhere but there are 3 different peds; green ped blip, bright-blue ped blip (to pick up from LS and drop them at SF, and vice-versa), red ped blip.

In this part the screenshots are outdated, I'll provide new screenshots below:

You can take taxi driver job from

Doherty, San Fierro
Verona Beach, Los Santos

You need to enter the buildings and enter into the yellow-orange marker(s) in order to take the job.

Show content
(Here, I uploaded 2 new pics of the two interiors (LS and SF Interiors for the Taxi Driver job and the job places as well)

You can use Taxi, Cabbie and Taxi S with this job; you can spawn Taxi, Cabbie, and Taxi S from huge yellow-orange marker(s) which is located next to the buildings.

Screenshots of peds and the destination

Show content
Added the "Taxi S" to the sentence above, updated the screenshots of these as well.

Changed it to:
You can leave your taxi for 30 seconds when you have a passenger (ped) without losing it.

Show content
Proof of my claim: https://imgur.com/a/0dejguA

Note: To the moderator/Efec who will update these, check the spoilers to know what I changed above. Thanks in advance.
:tick:
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me