Ingame Community > CIT News

🎃CIT News | Application Center [CLOSED]🎃

(1/1)

Mora.:
                        Requirements
* Good English skills.
* Don't edit your application after submission.
* Shouldn't be known as a trouble maker.
* You must have a discord account and a member of the CIT News discord server (Check Homepage).
* If your application is denied you can only reapply after 7 days (unless it's closed).
* You can't be reinstated while you have left for no reason or have been kicked from CIT News.

Application FormatCreate a new topic with the title "[Application] CIT News | <your name here>"

--- Code: ---[center][img]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/AETRU.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#458a05]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Your ingame nick:[/b]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Punishlog [size=7pt][color=#05458a](Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh)[/color][/size]:[/b]
[b]Last application link [size=7pt][color=#05458a](if any)[/color][/size]:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#458a05]Personal information[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Country of residence:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Introduce yourself:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#458a05]General Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?[/b]
[b]Which page do you want to be a part of?[/b]:
[b]Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here[/b]:

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Four: [color=#458a05]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I will not try to slide in any false news:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned:[/b]
[b]I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Application From ©️[/font][/size]
--- End code ---

Reinstatement Application FormatCreate a new topic with the title "[Reinstatement] CITNews | <your name here>"

--- Code: ---[center][img width=900]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/Nt2MI.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#458a05]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Punishlog [size=7pt][color=#05458a](Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh)[/color][/size]:[/b]
[b]Last application link[size=7pt][color=#05458a][/color][/size]:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#458a05]General Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why do you want to join CIT News back after your last departure?[/b]
[b]Which page do you want to get assigned on?[/b]:
[b]Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here[/b]:

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#458a05]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I will not try to slide in any false news:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned:[/b]
[b]I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Reinstatements Form ©️[/font][/size]
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version